Are there online new age/paranormal/ spiritual classes?

CelestialHorse

One of the things I want to do this year is learn more about things I am interested in and learn more. I do have an interest in new age/paranormal/spiritual kind of stuff :)

Are there any basic/beginner tarot classes or astrology classes online that is free or not expensive?

(I'm in a very curious mood, so I'm feeling pretty good right now).

danieljuk

I can't help with the astrology but there is lots of astrology stuff in the astrology section of AT. I still find it too confusing though.

However for tarot, Joan Bunning's "how to learn tarot" is still an amazing free course today. it's online - http://www.learntarot.com/ or you can buy it as a book digitally or physically. There is 19 lessons and each has exercises. Everything on the website is the same as the printed version.

Chiska

Moderator Note

Great help from danieljuk!

Remember, tarot and astrology have their own areas here at AT and shouldn't be discussed here in Spirituality.

If you have any input for CelestialHorse about "new age/paranormal/spiritual kind of stuff" do post it please!

I have changed the title of the thread as well.

Chiska

CelestialHorse

Thanks guys! Cant wait to try out these! :)

Briar Rose

It took me awhiel- sorry, lots of things going on but if you pick up a copy of the magazine,
Sprituality and Health they list TONS and TONS of places, in person and on line where you can take a course(s) in just about any metphysical study you are interested in.

http://www.aiht.edu/

GAIAMTV.COM/SH

www.msia.org/info/sh (for a free e-book download) or just got to msia web site

Just to name a few. or pull up youtube and type in anything you want. Tons of free videos come up. You would love the quantum physics videos that are free on youtube (otherwise they are usually about $25.00 each to buy. Well worth the price.

If you start a journal on your studies, you see what leads to what, and where your interests are. Plus, you'll first hand info you can refer, share and study. That is what I do. I have a HUGE notebook and a smaller spiral I refer to ALL the time (that is separate from my tarot notebooks).

celticnoodle

oooh! thanks for those two sites, Briar Rose. I'll be checking them out soon! :)