Automatic writing messages.

Sharla

I seem to be able to do this quite easily, and have tried this before for myself not for others.

So just sit ....its your choice you can either just sit and ill pick up whatever, or leave a direct question and ill see what i can pick up for you.

And we'll see how this goes.

Ive had some interesting msgs myself that i've been able to relate to.

bluelagune

Sweet, I'd like to sit. Do you want feedback or exchange?

Sharla

Sweet, I'd like to sit. Do you want feedback or exchange?

If your up for automatic writing yourself then an exchange yes, but if not then feedback is enough.

Sharla

bluelagunes message.

Hi i had an all mighty urge to just do you a msg anyway even without a direct question....so here it is, hope you can relate to some of it.

"There's nothing there that is of purpose to you, other than what you think you can get. Be kind and don't take people for granted...all is fi (?)...say it, say it....hey that's ok, its okay.

Your fine with what you know, disregarding anyone who thinks they don't even care.

Shut up !!

Leave me alone!!

Take me as you find me!!

Better off alone !!

Amen!!"

Just feedbacks fine :)

BrightEye

Oh can I sit pls? I have no question. Just see what comes up.

Sharla

Oh can I sit pls? I have no question. Just see what comes up.

Hi brighteye...your writings more blurry but ill try and make sense of it.

Message to you "Can you wait, its not (maybe says "fun now or for now"?) there's not much time left but its not long..

Take time <laugh> i know its not sorry. I (?) you didn't ev...p, good for you.

Take me i'm yours, not much but something at least.

Give me time not energy.

Sorry doesn't come easy does it.

Departure, time, destroy.

(totally not sure on last line)

BrightEye

Hi brighteye...your writings more blurry but ill try and make sense of it.

Message to you "Can you wait, its not (maybe says "fun now or for now"?) there's not much time left but its not long..

Take time <laugh> i know its not sorry. I (?) you didn't ev...p, good for you.

Take me i'm yours, not much but something at least.

Give me time not energy.

Sorry doesn't come easy does it.

Departure, time, destroy.

(totally not sure on last line)

How intriguing. It sounds as though I need to give someone time. Or something. I feel it's a someone. But I'm not sure who. I'll sleep on it and see if I can figure it out.

bluelagune

Hi i had an all mighty urge to just do you a msg anyway even without a direct question....so here it is, hope you can relate to some of it.

"There's nothing there that is of purpose to you, other than what you think you can get. Be kind and don't take people for granted...all is fi (?)...say it, say it....hey that's ok, its okay.

Your fine with what you know, disregarding anyone who thinks they don't even care.

Shut up !!

Leave me alone!!

Take me as you find me!!

Better off alone !!

Amen!!"

Just feedbacks fine :)

I do have an independent spirit so these msgs do resonate. This is who I am and this how I run things. If that's what you been trying to see work, you are right on the money!

I will do a tea reading I've been wanting to practice! If you are up for a reading, let me know question, I'll read for you tomorow :)

zayats

Hi Sharla! I'd love one if I can. And I don't have a specific question, whatever comes up.

allaboutsoul

I'd love to sit for this and will give detailed feedback.