Baby's gender divination?

starburst_au

Hey all!

I've been away for a few weeks doing
Stuff and things... Like finding out
that I'm pregnant! (9-10 weeks)

Anyways, I know there are about a billion and one different types
Of divination which can predict the gender of the baby...
Just wondering if you (people of the forum) knew of any...

Yep, I can google some but I thought I'd come here...

(Yes, I'll know the gender around the 20 week mark anyways, I just thought
It would be a bit if fun to try a few things out....)

Cheers
SB

Bonny

Oh wowwwww Starburst!!

Congratulations - that's wonderful!!!

I can't offer much on the way of divination info but wanted to send smiley blessings your way and the way of your little one!

Light Blessings,

B:)

CosmicBeing

Hey all!

I've been away for a few weeks doing
Stuff and things... Like finding out
that I'm pregnant! (9-10 weeks)

Anyways, I know there are about a billion and one different types
Of divination which can predict the gender of the baby...
Just wondering if you (people of the forum) knew of any...

Yep, I can google some but I thought I'd come here...

(Yes, I'll know the gender around the 20 week mark anyways, I just thought
It would be a bit if fun to try a few things out....)

Cheers
SB

Well what I am suggesting isn't divination truly nor does it play in the metaphysical realm. But, in drug stores/convenience stores they have this test. So you pee in it. If it turns like a bluish green it means you are having a boy... if it turns pink/hot pink/red it means you are having a girl.

I've seen it used many. I heard it is very accurate. I never used it (because #1 i never had a child/been pregnant).

Other than that maybe you could mix up the kings and queen of tarot cards.. and just pick on card. If it's a king you are having a boy... if you pick a queen you are having a girl. They do that for past life readings to determine if you were a male or female.

Some hang a necklace over the stomach. I believe if it goes in a circle it's a boy... and if it goes side to side it is a female.

How you stomach drops... but that is later down and by then you would already know if you have access to modern gynecology care.

Some if your line is dark on your stomach means you are pregnant with a boy (If i remember)

There are probably a million not sure if what i stated is truly divination. But, some stuff I've heard being used.

I've even heard people say if your morning sickness is really bad you are having a boy. But, i don't think that is true at all because women may never experience morning sickness and they are in fact pregnant.

Hope this was a tad helpful. CONGRATULATIONS!!

Fullmoonmomma

Congrats!!! I just had my munchkin a few months ago!

And I totally predicted her gender using a pendulum.
It uses yes/no questions.

Although I wasn't sure it was accurate at the time, bcauee I wanted a girl with all my heart and I thought that that could've been in the way. But, we have a way of knowing I guess!
I asked all types of questions, like, am I having twins?
I also predicted she would come early, although she came MUCH earlier than the date predicted but that is because i was under extreme stress at that time and I think they may have made her come before her time.

So, take it easy!
Either way you'll love your bundle of joy! Hope this helps : )

Winterchild

Congratulations!

Personally I never wanted to know my baby's gender, because it means very little to me and I kind of don't like preconceptions about a new little personality...whatever the gender at birth :)

but... having said that, my ex used to dowse over my tummy... not sure which way is supposed to be which gender, but maybe you can predetermine this when you charge the dowsing pendulum/crystal !!

DownUnderNZer

50/50...either a boy or girl. I feel boy as been watching "Call the Midwife lately". ;)

I've seen a piece of cotton string or strand of hair with a gold wedding ring dangling off of it used to predict the gender a number of times. 9/10 accuracy. Even the length of time between births roughly and the possibility of twins or a not so strong pregnancy etc.

But you do need to work out if for you when it swings in a line...boy or girl....or circle...boy or girl.

Every one is different.

I studied "women and childbirth" years ago too as part and of my Psychology major and there are certain signs and/or superstitions that go right back in different cultures with pregnancies too.

Like...

1) Severe back pain...boy.
2) Extremely dark nipples and area...girl.
3) Heart burn...lots of hair.

I only ever saw Rachel Hunter with those extremely "dark nipples" with her first pregnancy.

She had a girl first. :)

Good luck! :)

GotH

Congratulations SB!!! :heart: :)

Eta: And just for fun... I'm going to say BOY.