* Bat *

strangebrew

I left my bedroom window open quite wide the night before last and when i entered the room there was a bat flying around :). It flew over my head a few times and stayed in the room for a while. I left the room and opened the window wider and when i went back, it had gone

Does anyone have any thoughts on the spiritual meaning of a bat coming into the house ~ i thought maybe rebirth?

Thank you

x

Debra

They're considered good luck in some Asian cultures, including Vietnam.
They eat tons of flying insects--I love them :)

BrightEye

I had a very close encounter with one last summer. I was sitting outside after dark and I could see one or two flying around. The sky was still half lit so you could see their silhouettes. One came flying directly at me. It was a hand's breadth away from my face before it veered off. I think we were both really surprised :D

strangebrew

I had a very close encounter with one last summer. I was sitting outside after dark and I could see one or two flying around. The sky was still half lit so you could see their silhouettes. One came flying directly at me. It was a hand's breadth away from my face before it veered off. I think we were both really surprised :D

:D Wow! Did anything significant happen after that *encounter* BE?

DownUnderNZer

BOOK: BAT - "When a bat shows up in your life":

Let go of habits or attachments that no longer serve you...embrace long overdue changes.

You are moving in to a much more spiritual way of life.

Time to conquer or confront any fears - trust by doing so will be to your benefit.

Mingle more with others. Like by joining ongoing classes or group activities that you'd enjoy.

I left my bedroom window open quite wide the night before last and when i entered the room there was a bat flying around :). It flew over my head a few times and stayed in the room for a while. I left the room and opened the window wider and when i went back, it had gone

Does anyone have any thoughts on the spiritual meaning of a bat coming into the house ~ i thought maybe rebirth?

Thank you

x

strangebrew

They're considered good luck in some Asian cultures, including Vietnam.
They eat tons of flying insects--I love them :)

Thanks Debra.....I read that too. :)

strangebrew

BOOK: BAT - "When a bat shows up in your life":

Let go of habits or attachments that no longer serve you...embrace long overdue changes.

You are moving in to a much more spiritual way of life.

Time to conquer or confront any fears - trust by doing so will be to your benefit.

Mingle more with others. Like by joining ongoing classes or group activities that you'd enjoy.

Hi Down :)

I can relate to all this and and am working towards all the things yu wrote....thank you!