Beginners psychic development

Kelc

I'm starting an 8 wk course for the above topic in January ... I meditate myself and have been doing this for about 6 weeks but am still quite scared of the unknown if I'm honest... So I can't wait to start these classes and see what happens :) has anyone got any story's to share of their first experience while meditating?
Would love to hear them :)

Luna-Ocean

I'm starting an 8 wk course for the above topic in January ... I meditate myself and have been doing this for about 6 weeks but am still quite scared of the unknown if I'm honest... So I can't wait to start these classes and see what happens :) has anyone got any story's to share of their first experience while meditating?

How exciting i'm doing my second year with my development teacher in the new year, there have been a number of things that have happened while trying to connect with my spirit guides i'm in a small group of only 10 people in the circle, you will probably start with learning meditation and visualization techniques and using how to breath properly when sitting down. I'm now experiencing lots of vivid dreams that have given me some interesting messages so i hope these will come into play in the coming weeks.

Kelc

How exciting i'm doing my second year with my development teacher in the new year, there have been a number of things that have happened while trying to connect with my spirit guides i'm in a small group of only 10 people in the circle, you will probably start with learning meditation and visualization techniques and using how to breath properly when sitting down. I'm now experiencing lots of vivid dreams that have given me some interesting messages so i hope these will come into play in the coming weeks.

Hi Luna Ocean congratulations on doing your second year it must be very exciting, yes I'm looking forward to doing it with people, I'm doing it on my own at the minute and I'm quite jumpy because I'm waiting for something to happen!! so I'm obviously not grounding myself properly so that will be a start, I've always had vivid dreams,, the most important one so far was wen I dreamt that my cousin was stood behind me in my aunties kitchen (his mum) and he had his arms around my shoulders... He had passed over 2 wks before,, a couple of days later I was in my aunties kitchen sitting in the same chair talking to my auntie when I suddenly remembered my dream about him... I knew he was with me at that time and it was very comforting... Dreams are amazing
Good luck with your spiritual journey :)

celticnoodle

Oh, how lovely for you, Kelc! to do an 8 wk course for psychic development. I've always been psychic, but only within the last 20 some years have I actually come to full terms with it, developing it and practicing using it.

I do recall that I was once doing a rosary meditation, and I make it a practice to pray for those who really need it--the sick, the sad, those who need it and those recently passed over. One morning, while praying this way, all of a sudden a man appeared to me, - and I knew he was a passed over spirit, (I had seen many spirits since I was a child), and he smiled at me, tipped his hat as in a hello or a thank you and then a set of stairs appeared as if it were coming down from the heavens above and right into my living room. A bright light also was shining down--very bright--those stairs. This man, began walking up the stairs, stopped again and tipped his hat to me again, as if to thank me. then as he climbed further up - he and the stairs disappeared.

Luna-Ocean

Hi Luna Ocean congratulations on doing your second year it must be very exciting, yes I'm looking forward to doing it with people, I'm doing it on my own at the minute and I'm quite jumpy because I'm waiting for something to happen!! so I'm obviously not grounding myself properly so that will be a start, I've always had vivid dreams,, the most important one so far was wen I dreamt that my cousin was stood behind me in my aunties kitchen (his mum) and he had his arms around my shoulders... He had passed over 2 wks before,, a couple of days later I was in my aunties kitchen sitting in the same chair talking to my auntie when I suddenly remembered my dream about him... I knew he was with me at that time and it was very comforting... Dreams are amazing
Good luck with your spiritual journey :)

Spirits are around us when we least expect them i will connect with them when i feel my intuition is trying to give me a message, this has helped alot with my technique skills and with asking who is around me i will get a sense of them being near me and i can sometimes see their obs energy around me.

Kelc

Oh, how lovely for you, Kelc! to do an 8 wk course for psychic development. I've always been psychic, but only within the last 20 some years have I actually come to full terms with it, developing it and practicing using it.

I do recall that I was once doing a rosary meditation, and I make it a practice to pray for those who really need it--the sick, the sad, those who need it and those recently passed over. One morning, while praying this way, all of a sudden a man appeared to me, - and I knew he was a passed over spirit, (I had seen many spirits since I was a child), and he smiled at me, tipped his hat as in a hello or a thank you and then a set of stairs appeared as if it were coming down from the heavens above and right into my living room. A bright light also was shining down--very bright--those stairs. This man, began walking up the stairs, stopped again and tipped his hat to me again, as if to thank me. then as he climbed further up - he and the stairs disappeared.

Hi Celtic noodle wow how amazing for you and such a wonderful thing to happen, I'm really looking forward to it if only to make me feel at ease I can't wait now :)

Kelc

Spirits are around us when we least expect them i will connect with them when i feel my intuition is trying to give me a message, this has helped alot with my technique skills and with asking who is around me i will get a sense of them being near me and i can sometimes see their obs energy around me.

Yes I to feel this but I'm still very closed at the moment through not knowing how to handle it so I'm looking forward to this course :)

celticnoodle

Hi Celtic noodle wow how amazing for you and such a wonderful thing to happen, I'm really looking forward to it if only to make me feel at ease I can't wait now :)

:) Thank you. Yes, it was amazing and each time I recall this, I am still amazed and feel so blessed by it. I didn't know the man and that is what makes this so wonderful--because if it was a loved one, while I'd still treasure it, but I'd also wonder about it on one hand and on the other not think it was too unusual for a loved one to come and thank me for the prayers. :)

Things like this can happen for you too. Just keep at it, and don't give up, Kelc! When it does occur for you, there is no other feeling quite like it. You'll treasure the experience forever. :heart:

celticnoodle

Kelc, I also want to let you know that it is very rare for spirits to come through to do anything that could hurt you. But, just to be on the very safest side and to put your mind at rest also, be sure to learn how to ground and protect yourself. Also, call on your guides to watch over you before you do try to do any readings. Your guides are always around to protect you. If you are ever uncomfortable, call on them and they will help you. But, this is most likely things you will learn about in the psychic development classes anyway. So, you really do not have to be afraid of spirit contact.

Most of the spirits wanting to come to you will be passed over loved ones. Your loved ones will never want to hurt you--they only want the best for you and to help you. Call on them all the time if you need some help or even a favor. Trust me, they hear you even if you do not hear them! They will come through for you if it is something that is good for you.

Kelc

Kelc, I also want to let you know that it is very rare for spirits to come through to do anything that could hurt you. But, just to be on the very safest side and to put your mind at rest also, be sure to learn how to ground and protect yourself. Also, call on your guides to watch over you before you do try to do any readings. Your guides are always around to protect you. If you are ever uncomfortable, call on them and they will help you. But, this is most likely things you will learn about in the psychic development classes anyway. So, you really do not have to be afraid of spirit contact.

Most of the spirits wanting to come to you will be passed over loved ones. Your loved ones will never want to hurt you--they only want the best for you and to help you. Call on them all the time if you need some help or even a favor. Trust me, they hear you even if you do not hear them! They will come through for you if it is something that is good for you.

Celticnoodle thanku for taking the time to advice me and give me lots of encouragement it truly means so much, I will take on board what you have said and I am so grateful to you for sharing things with me
Many blessings :)