beyond christmas, formerly beyond tomorrow (possible spoilers if talk happens)

Ashtaroot

214red said:
I watched encounters of the third kind, its very touching and it relates to what we are doing, it strikes a very big chord
I have it on my Que I will move it up the list now
Thank you:)

214red

Ashtaroot said:
I have it on my Que I will move it up the list now
Thank you:)
it really is worth it, it really spoke to me about spirituality and how it feels, and also how it can isolate you (or it can feel like that) but also the obsession you start with then you start, i could ramble on, but its worth watching

Ashtaroot

Now you got me really excited about it. I missed Hereafter in the theatre :( they are not showing it anymore in my area:(
Thank you red:)

Ashtaroot

I thought you meant the movie with Milla Jovovovich The Fourth Kind

But you are talking about the older one right?

214red

yes an old spielburg flick

HOLMES

for those who havent' seen it yet

I seen it in the walmart christmas bin in the old christmas movie collections if that appeals to you,

I still would like to see hollywood remake this movie, but i dont' know if they could recapture the magic of the original..

if anyone has seen it this year for the first time share away eh, :)

Tansey Ella

I typed in the name at amazon and found it for 1.14 in the amazon marketplace. guaranteed to play. shipping and total is $4.00.

HOLMES

after much looking through my movies

this was the first Christmas movie I picked again to watch this year, although it only starts at Christmas and the rest of it has nothing to do with Christmas.

when upon watching it got into it even more this time, getting emotional at parts I saw before. I guess it was just one of those moments.
the part with the mom not giving them any rest always get to me.

I even thought I would rewrite to be a movie today with more back story put into it with gender reversals, but alas lack the skill.
still a good movie to look at for spiritual reasons , and just good acting reasons.i think.

of course it is by product of its time, as they say on imdb how the lady who was looked down upon would be more heroic today.

celticnoodle

I never did find it at my Walmart--and I had forgotten all about this. But I am now ordering it off of Amazon. Its only $5.00, and it sounds like a good movie--so if not, i'm only out five dollars. :D It sounds like a great one though!