Blue Moon Ritual - You are invited!

Phoenix

Hey Pandora, hope you got my PM.

What time do you plan on starting this ritual? If I can get some time alone, I'll send some reiki your way.

Where are you located?

missy

Thank you so much Pandora for doing this.

It is a very generous thing that you are doing here. :heart:

I have PMd you. :)

Pandora MoonRaven

Hello!

Just went through my PM's, got them all that are also in this thread. Yes Moon ypsy got yours.

I am in Northern Virginia, Manassas EST and I will be starting at sunset.

wildchilde

That is beautiful, Pandora Moonraven! And a very loving, heartfelt gesture! I realize I am probably too late to be added to your petition list due to the time difference, but just in case, I will PM you my name and let you/the universe know that I pray for harmony and health for my self and my family, for my husband to find a good job closer to home so we can be together every day, as well as financial success in my current business endeavors. Thanks!

If I am too late to be added, no worries...it is still "out there", and I will feel a part of your circle anyways. I will also make prayers alongside of you today/tonight so that we are in sync on both coasts!

PS: I love your altar, especially that awesome crystal spider!!!!

Pandora MoonRaven

Ok all. I am closing petition request so I can prepare. Thank you to all involved. Between here and my spiritu groups I have 70+ petitions. This will be beautiful.

wildchilde

Thank you for including my petition, Pandora Moonraven! You also inspired me to create a crystal grid/prayer altar as a mirror site for the wonderful prayer work that you are doing. Sundown here will not be for approximately 3 more hours, but I am keeping you (and all the petitions you carry) in prayer here and will make appropriate offerings under the moon when the time comes. Attaching a pic of an altar here on the Pacific Coast (and still adding sacred items as the spirits see fit!)...

Attachments

• WP_000362.jpg
    WP_000362.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 96

Padma

I am too late to post, but I wish you great peace during your ritual, PandoraMR. And thank you so kindly for helping so many here. I hope you have added your own wishes to the pile ;) many blessings! What kindness and generosity of spirit - I shall be sure to include you in my prayers this lovely evening... ♥

Pandora MoonRaven

Thank you for including my petition, Pandora Moonraven! You also inspired me to create a crystal grid/prayer altar as a mirror site for the wonderful prayer work that you are doing. Sundown here will not be for approximately 3 more hours, but I am keeping you (and all the petitions you carry) in prayer here and will make appropriate offerings under the moon when the time comes. Attaching a pic of an altar here on the Pacific Coast (and still adding sacred items as the spirits see fit!)...

Beautiful and thank you!

Pandora MoonRaven

Prayer altar is lit and going, all prayers stated. I took my baby Kate out, all of 2 1/2 years old.. told her it was a prayer altar. said it is prayers of what people need. that some ask for employment, other for health. then asked if she wanted to add one. she said yes. I asked what she wanted she thought for a few minutes quietly then said..Mamma I want a lot of love. so we lit her a candle too.

Attachments

• 294368_323374297758797_893023216_n.jpg
    294368_323374297758797_893023216_n.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 70

Dain

Prayer altar is lit and going, all prayers stated. I took my baby Kate out, all of 2 1/2 years old.. told her it was a prayer altar. said it is prayers of what people need. that some ask for employment, other for health. then asked if she wanted to add one. she said yes. I asked what she wanted she thought for a few minutes quietly then said..Mamma I want a lot of love. so we lit her a candle too.

That was the sweetest thing I've heard in a long time!