Blue Moon Ritual - You are invited!

Disa

Me, too! How sweet. Thank you Pandora Moonraven, and daughter, and also wildchilde.

Brightest Blessings to all on this glorious night.

Padma

Oh Pandora...what a lovely girl you have there :) I am pretty sure she doesn't need a candle, really, lol! because she *obviously* has so much love! But hey - reminding the Goddess is good. ♥ Blessings on you...and what a lucky little girl, to be your daughter. ♥

Rhoswen

Thank you for doing this, and for sharing that beautiful picture. I could feel a reaction right in the gut when I first opened the file.

Carla

Prayer altar is lit and going, all prayers stated. I took my baby Kate out, all of 2 1/2 years old.. told her it was a prayer altar. said it is prayers of what people need. that some ask for employment, other for health. then asked if she wanted to add one. she said yes. I asked what she wanted she thought for a few minutes quietly then said..Mamma I want a lot of love. so we lit her a candle too.

How wonderful to sit down to the computer with a cup of coffee on the morning after my own blue moon ritual and have this be the very first thing I read today. x

dawntarot

Thank you so much for the picture and for inviting us to be a part of this. You are so generous, and your daughter sounds beautiful. :)

Blessings
Dawn

missy

Prayer altar is lit and going, all prayers stated. I took my baby Kate out, all of 2 1/2 years old.. told her it was a prayer altar. said it is prayers of what people need. that some ask for employment, other for health. then asked if she wanted to add one. she said yes. I asked what she wanted she thought for a few minutes quietly then said..Mamma I want a lot of love. so we lit her a candle too.

Oh my goodness, Pandora MoonRaven, your little girl sounds beautiful. :D And what a sweet request she made! :heart:

Your alter looks lovely in the night under the Blue Moon. Thank you again so much for your generosity of spirit and your gift to everyone. :heart:

wildchilde

Thank you, Pandora MoonRaven, for the beautiful and meaningful prayer ritual. And thank you to your sweet little daughter too! She is precious and obviously very wise! ;) Thanks also for accepting my offering of a Pacific Coast altar with love as this was how it was intended.

missy

wildchilde, your altar is very beautiful! :heart: Thank you for adding your love and blessings. :love:

Pandora MoonRaven

Thank you everyone for participating and making it so special. The energy was amazing and felt wonderful. Yes my little girl is just amazing. I am so lucky to have such a special little lady.

Dain

Thank you everyone for participating and making it so special. The energy was amazing and felt wonderful. Yes my little girl is just amazing. I am so lucky to have such a special little lady.

She has a pretty special lady for a mother too. Thanks again for everything you've done for us. I appreciate it more than I can expess in one post.