Blue Moon Ritual - You are invited!

BodhiSeed

Prayer altar is lit and going, all prayers stated. I took my baby Kate out, all of 2 1/2 years old.. told her it was a prayer altar. said it is prayers of what people need. that some ask for employment, other for health. then asked if she wanted to add one. she said yes. I asked what she wanted she thought for a few minutes quietly then said..Mamma I want a lot of love. so we lit her a candle too.
Gave me goosebumps (the good kind!) to see so many candles lit, especially knowing they were prayers for so many people. Your daughter's request was icing on the cake! Thank you dear PMR for doing this lovely ceremony for all of us, including me.:heart:

silverwings94

PandoraMoonRaven, What a beautiful and amazing altar. As I told someone yesterday I heard my name being wispered in my head Friday night. It was either she or you I know that now.I want to thank you for including my petition with all others who asked to be included including your beautiful daughter. May the Goddess watch over her and protect her.She sounds like a old soul with much knowledge and wisdom as this young age to know exactly what to ask for . May the Goddess also watch over you and the rest of your family, granting you what is much needed in your life and never leaving you.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Love and light,
Namaste,
Kat

Prayer altar is lit and going, all prayers stated. I took my baby Kate out, all of 2 1/2 years old.. told her it was a prayer altar. said it is prayers of what people need. that some ask for employment, other for health. then asked if she wanted to add one. she said yes. I asked what she wanted she thought for a few minutes quietly then said..Mamma I want a lot of love. so we lit her a candle too.