bubble baths

cozmo0_4

After the bubbles had gone and the soapy residue was still there I saw what looked like a dogs face in the residue. I swished and some of the bubbles came back and when they died off it looked like the face of a Chinese dragon.
So I wondered if I could ask a question and swish again.
So I did and saw what looked like 2 coy carps - again the Chinese style ones you see in pictures - complete with bubbles for eyes.

I really know nothing about divination but what I've glanced over on here, but thought it was really fun.
Is there somewhere I can look up these meanings ?

Starri Knytes

How Fun!

Google is a great resource.
Try dream meanings or animal meanings, such as... meaning of Chinese Coy(Koi). I'm sure Google will provide a plethora of pgs with great info.

Please post your findings and how they relate to you.[emoji813]

yannie

What an uncanny coincidence! I was born in the year of the dog, the Chinese dragon popped up in my dreams recently in a VERY big way, and fish is "yu" in Chinese which also sounds like the Chinese word for "abundance" - that's why fishes are often depicted in pairs or more in Chinese paintings. :)

cozmo0_4

What an uncanny coincidence! I was born in the year of the dog, the Chinese dragon popped up in my dreams recently in a VERY big way, and fish is "yu" in Chinese which also sounds like the Chinese word for "abundance" - that's why fishes are often depicted in pairs or more in Chinese paintings. :)

That's fab - there were 2 looking at each other, and the dragons head was ace. It was such a fun little experience.

cozmo0_4

How Fun!

Google is a great resource.
Try dream meanings or animal meanings, such as... meaning of Chinese Coy. I'm sure Google will provide a plethora of pgs with great info.

Please post your findings and how they relate to you.[emoji813]

Just done a quick Google - im out at the moment - and both the fish and the dragon and good luck and spiritual growth.

Starri Knytes

Just done a quick Google - im out at the moment - and both the fish and the dragon and good luck and spiritual growth.
Yes..
Coy(Koi)/Fish are usually good luck financially I believe.

yannie

Lol, it's spelt "koi". Google coy & one wouldn't get results anywhere near fish. & koi is a breed, not another name in another language for fish, in case anyone's wondering.

cozmo0_4

Lol, it's spelt "koi". Google coy & one wouldn't get results anywhere near fish. & koi is a breed, not another name in another language for fish, in case anyone's wondering.

Oops apologies. But it did bring up some answers.

Starri Knytes

By "spelt" I'm sure you meant "spelled".

Yes, I'm sure everyone realizes that a Koi is a type of fish. Therefore when searching, one could use the meaning for Koi and if that wasn't readily available, the meaning for Fish would do.

Since I am mobile, and busy. I try to communicate my point using the fewest words possible. I apologize if my method of writing Coy(Koi)/Fish confused you.

yannie

Yes, I'm sure everyone realizes that a Coy is a type of fish, therefore when searching one could use the meaning for Coy and if that isn't found the meaning for Fish would do.

Since I am mobile, and busy. I try to communicate my point using the fewest words possible. I apologize if my method of writing Coy/Fish confused you.

Lol no it doesn't confuse. & I think a fair number know the correct spelling, & we would all know what you meant. Just being helpful is all, cos "coy" is just wrong. If one typed "coy" alone no fish results would turn up, although "coy fish" would have google asking "Did you mean...?" With the correct results turning up.

But if you don't like being corrected, I shan't in future then.

Ps: actually, yes it's "spelt". There's no wrong in that. Oh, I follow the British system of spelling, which makes "Spelt" ok.

:D