Cacia's and Noni's July Exchange thread ☀️

Cacia

Bear Key Mice Clover Whip
Your work on Sunday will provide you with some opportunity for security through some interaction with a nice man. Also maybe you'll find some security through possessions or new knowledge. It seems right now you're worried about Sunday. It seems that you're expecting some good luck regards to work and there will be some discussions on Sunday but it will take few days for something to transpire so expect something after few days from Sunday.
Does this make sense?

yes it does we have a nice manager in the place so must be him, and the mice and whip lol can just imaging naughty people there. I have some naughty customers that drives me insane lol, but I let you know how the day turn out this is why I asked this so you can have a feedback sooner of this kind of event

Noni

1. What will happen with D.S.'s (prospective employer) work offer in the coming week?
stork 17, mice 23, letter 27, anchor35, ship 3
base house

Well, here i see a big change coming for you but this is not as fast as you want to, but you have to go with the flow but the good news is there will be communications from Human Resources but this will be rather slow they will not act as quickly as you want but seems that this will be a permanent job; this job will be a new experience for you, and also with a lot responsabilities , you will have to try to keep your stress to the minimun as this job can be demanding, but the good news is that you can rock the boat lol.
Thanks, this has been going on since April...I've been so stressed and out of work for all this year, it is hard for me...so I don't care I just want to start working atm lol...so yes I know it might be lot of work as they are very small and only few people I'll have to be working odd hours as there are people who are based in different countries that I might have to interact with.

2. What does O (male, love interest) think about our connection now?
men 28, heart 24, key 33, bear 15, birds 12
base woman 29

oh he is a romantic and this is an important relationship for him he has open up to you. I could say that he is in love with you miss noni, awww love, but at the moment he is trying to control his feelings as this make him nervous and perhaps do not want to act upon this too soon.
Yes, he gets so nervous and changes topic or something, he is jumpy when he get a bit close or something. But I feel same for him but its too early for us to be really in love but its a start.

Thanks Cacia.

Noni

yes it does we have a nice manager in the place so must be him, and the mice and whip lol can just imaging naughty people there. I have some naughty customers that drives me insane lol, but I let you know how the day turn out this is why I asked this so you can have a feedback sooner of this kind of event

Thanks Cacia.
TBH this is my first time reading 5 cards.
So the way I read it I saw on some thread here...the first two cards are read together and then the middle card is the central influence and then the other two cards are what can be expected going forward.
How do you read yours?

Noni

This makes sense and its true I had a separation so you are onto something missy, and finances is a concern true, true good job

I see that the past influences in love and finances are there but the central card for July is 'fish' so emotions as well as finances...there will be fast activity in these two areas it seems is what I understand.

Cacia

Thanks Cacia.
TBH this is my first time reading 5 cards.
So the way I read it I saw on some thread here...the first two cards are read together and then the middle card is the central influence and then the other two cards are what can be expected going forward.
How do you read yours?

but you are doing a good job darling, I read it like that as well but in a way my intuition guide me to see the cards individually then I put the meaning together and then along the line I see the exit cards or last 2 cards but the main topic is the middle card the base gives me more information of the central card. Tells me how the vibe or energy of that specific card is. I hope, I explain my self lol but feel free to ask

by the way did you read my email I sent you ?

Noni

but you are doing a good job darling, I read it like that as well but in a way my intuition guide me to see the cards individually then I put the meaning together and then along the line I see the exit cards or last 2 cards but the main topic is the middle card the base gives me more information of the central card. Tells me how the vibe or energy of that specific card is. I hope, I explain my self lol but feel free to ask

Yes you're good.
I cannot yet be intuitive as I'm so worried about getting the meanings of the cards and combos right atm lol
But hopefully with practice it will be better.
I don't use base even in Tarot so it confuses me....how to read it?? how does it connect with the other cards I just don't understand!

Cacia

Noni but how did you learn to read the cards because you do it very well. I like the fact that you get so much information from 3 cards that's very good,yes practice dear that's what will give you the confidence and the knowledge, for now do not worry about the base card or read more than 3, do what you do because you doing a marvelous job.

Noni

Thanks so much for the encouragement Cacia :)
You're a great buddy! cheering me on :thumbsup:

Do come back when possible to share how work on Sunday plays out.
Hope tomorrow goes well for you :)

Cacia

Thanks so much for the encouragement Cacia :)
You're a great buddy! cheering me on :thumbsup:

Do come back when possible to share how work on Sunday plays out.
Hope tomorrow goes well for you :)

I let you know but meanwhile if you have more questions leave them here will get to them when I am free and let's keep this open until the 4, then we can exchange on the email if you like.