Change brewing

Awkward.turtle91

I could feel a change about to occur in my life and I asked my oracle what it was I needed to know about it and here's what I got.

The top right two are pop outs, can any one help me understand my change? So it's easier for me to understand?

https://i.imgsafe.org/6c9c1c3349.jpeg

Pop outs first :

Fearless Ghost and the the haunted girl key words ghost people: I believe this is telling me not to let others take advantage off me during a moment of weakness, I can see the situation clearly and others around me can't

A clock work pumkin: ahaha a wonderful idea the aha moment: she is a muse who is giving me clarity and new opertunititys that will bring true happiness.

1,2,3,4 card spread past present immediate future and future

Angel de los muertos: transitions to the spirt realm a message from my loved ones regarding something new about to come my way and change my life on how it is.

Fairy of the highlands: it's time to be brave: facing my fears and having the courage to deal with situations that I haven't probably wanted to before.

Autumn is my last change: please don't loose hope: I believe this is telling me not to give up as I feel I want to sometimes something is coming my way and soon.

Out trick or treating: we're here! Don't judge a book by its cover you can never really see someone or something through that mask take time to know the situation.

Key colours are red which mean strength so my angels are sending me strength to deal with what ever comes my way right now.

Key images skulls & pumkin the end of an old situation and the carvings off a new.

My interptiation: I believe this is telling me that I have to listening to that I have the will to handle the situation that they've brought to me if I choose to and that good things can come out of something old if people are willing to be brave and work together to carve a new begininng.

Any other ideas? Sorry it's so long
Blessings
X

micah

Hi awkwardt :) How are you?

I'll take a try..

1. I see the same, there could be people around you that are not trustworthy: false friends, even gossip going on behind your back? But these people cannot truly harm you, since it is just words, if that makes sense. Your sense is quite heightened, therefore you can intuitively sense, may get chills (body giving you signs). There is also something about you potentially having "medium" skills.

2. I think you have all these hidden gifts, that you are unaware of. Autumn is also a key season for you in discovering and developing them. The season aligns with your energy. Also saying the harvest is almost ready.

Angel: This was also one of the cards that pointed to your medium skills. You are wakening to them. This could be a little scary for you. Also important messages are being sent.

Fairy: There could be a specific person that comes into your life when you are experiencing all these changes. This could show an opening to crystals and help from elementals (fairies etc). The new friend could have a connection to all this and guide/teach you about them.

autumn: you could feel alone and unable to share your experiences during this transition, as it states: do not lose hope. You could feel drained. Be careful about what you feed your body; add more fruits to your diet at this time; this may help keep your energy levels at an optimum level.

out trick ... You will be, who you are meant to be. You don't have to really wear any masks.... you are finally comfortable in your own skin and with spirit. You will effortlessly connect with other realms and have no fear or confusion.

Hope this helps and makes, some sense, lol....

Awkward.turtle91

I hadn't thought off it about it being related to my gifts, which is odd because Jocelyn on here keeps saying I have a quite good guy instinct. And yeah I get the first part at work I can instantly tell who I'm going to get on with and who I'm not with out needing to hear them speak, I try to avoid them as much as I can.

At home people like to bicker and be a bit two faced I suppose it's what happens when you spend a long time with someone.

Recently I keep seeing green and yellow lights which I assume are auras not on people though, I think it's my guides way off letting me know hey I'm here.

As yesterday I went in like a dazed sleep and I heard he's not ready yet and woke up thinking huh I hadn't thought off it before and felt confused.

I suppose my intuition is strengthening already with out me realising, it can be quite daunting. But I just started watching the good witch who was an intuitive and it didn't seem all that bad.

And yes in Autumn I'll be with a festival mum whose quite spiritual and she can see auras and things and knows a bit about crystals! Etc. As does my festival aunty.

How do you know all these things lol! And how can you predict things like people going out of town šŸ˜±

Thank you.

Hi awkwardt :) How are you?

I'll take a try..

1. I see the same, there could be people around you that are not trustworthy: false friends, even gossip going on behind your back? But these people cannot truly harm you, since it is just words, if that makes sense. Your sense is quite heightened, therefore you can intuitively sense, may get chills (body giving you signs). There is also something about you potentially having "medium" skills.

2. I think you have all these hidden gifts, that you are unaware of. Autumn is also a key season for you in discovering and developing them. The season aligns with your energy. Also saying the harvest is almost ready.

Angel: This was also one of the cards that pointed to your medium skills. You are wakening to them. This could be a little scary for you. Also important messages are being sent.

Fairy: There could be a specific person that comes into your life when you are experiencing all these changes. This could show an opening to crystals and help from elementals (fairies etc). The new friend could have a connection to all this and guide/teach you about them.

autumn: you could feel alone and unable to share your experiences during this transition, as it states: do not lose hope. You could feel drained. Be careful about what you feed your body; add more fruits to your diet at this time; this may help keep your energy levels at an optimum level.

out trick ... You will be, who you are meant to be. You don't have to really wear any masks.... you are finally comfortable in your own skin and with spirit. You will effortlessly connect with other realms and have no fear or confusion.

Hope this helps and makes, some sense, lol....