Chinese Old Photos Oracle reads

samantha

I'll take 5 sitters for a one card reading each and see how it goes from there. You may get more or less information depending on what (appears :D) to come through. Please don't ask about anything you've asked elsewhere in the last 48hrs

1. Amaya
2. Porcupines
3. Dartellus
4. Jen P
5. Think

amaya1

I like it!!! I would like to know about the next week a review about me and Ab

Sent from my E2115 using Tapatalk

WolfSwan

Interesting! A message from my higher guides about JH?

samantha

How will things progress between Amaya and Ab next week ?

Family reunion

Have you been separated for a period of time ? Or otherwise had some kind of emotional estrangement ? Don't worry .... as all families who *war* I also see the two of you coming back together to *forgive - and perhaps forget -*
As a *couple* (and I use that term lightly) you are now pretty familiar with one another (just as family members are) I see love and fondness and loyalty between the two of you but I'm not sure that I see 'romance'. The family in this photo look comfortable and at home with each other. I don't see any horrible problems or drama for next week. However, perhaps connected to what I said about a lack of romantic love, my eye is drawn to the playing card value itself which is 4 of hearts, for me 4 of cups. One of you (and I think this will be you) will feel wistful, perhaps a little gloomy, that the *grass is not greener* between the two of you. My advice is to make the most of what you do have together and not spoil the reunion (?) by yearning for something more/different.

porcupines

Does D (male) miss me?

Thanks, excited to see what comes up!

samantha

Interesting! A message from my higher guides about JH?

Im going to skip this one as you've just asked Zhardee a similar question "What should I do about JH ?" but thanks for the interest.

Jen P

Hi samantha.

I would like to know if I will work for B within the next three months.

Thanks!

Dartellus

Hiya Samantha!

What was the meaning of the dream that i had about Roberta M two days ago?

Thanks! :D

samantha

Does D (male) miss me?

Thanks, excited to see what comes up!

(This question is also periously close to another - also asked to Zhardee ! A day ago " How does D feel about me/us ? " but you squeak in under the wire ....)

OCP
Qing Dynasty - Young married woman with bound feet.

Hmm. The photos shows a seated woman with a fan. She is next to a small table with a hookah pipe and a very old fashioned telephone. I think the card is commenting on you rather than on D / answering the question. The phone might indicate that D is *waiting by the phone* (so yes, eager to hear from you and missing you) but I rather think this is you. I don't get the impression that D feels negatively about you, rather that you are limiting your own power (her bound feet mean she cannot move so easily) by worrying/ asking about this at all. The hookah pipe ...well, perhaps you are hooked on D (or on asking questions about him :D )
The fact that she is a 'young married woman' makes me wonder if D and you have only become an item, a romantic item - or leastways moving that way - more recently ? It used to be the case that recently married women (I think this is rare nowadays) would get anxious over their new role - perhaps you also have this kind of *early days * jitters ? I think you need to relax, take those confining shoes off (unfortunately she couldn't) and flex your toes in the grass ....... I looked at the bottom of the deck and see an older man gazing out of the window in contemplation. So yes, D is thinking of you (but *his* feet look comfy ;) )

samantha

Hi samantha.

I would like to know if I will work for B within the next three months.

Thanks!

This question - well a different version of it " Will B and I have an agreement within the next 3 months" is still pending with DDwarks, if she doesn't answer (and I have every confidence that she will) come back and ask again !