Chris's Quick Lenormand Readings

ThtDancerGuy

Hello all,

I am offering 10 quick Lenormand readings, so no elaborate spreads or situations. Just quick questions. BUT I abhor questions like "Will he contact me?" and "How does X feel about me?" if you do not include the context of the situation. Who is HE to you? Who is X? Is it a boss, friend, etc? I require those small but imperative details to the situation before you just throw your question at me. Anyone who fails to follow that rule will be skipped without notice. Everyone knows how to read and follow simple directions, let's show me you can.

First come, first served!
1-2-3
GO!

Flames

Hello! Hope you're doing well.
Oh, how I appreciate your readings...:)

Okay, so I called G (male friend) and I want to know what the current energies are. We reconnected recently and things have been good - though our connection is a bit complicated. In any case, I want to know why he hasn't called back (I called earlier this afternoon) which I feel is tied into whatever the current energies are between us at this time. Gosh, is this question okay?

Noni

Hello Chris

Thanks for offering to read :)
I LOVE giving context in that I over kill it with context lol
OK....so I want to ask about this new guy (O) who I'm getting to know. He usually communicates with me every day but this weekend he was unusually quiet. Before he would communicate something about his weekend plan but this time he did not. So my question: I'm wondering if the quiet had something to do with me? or he was just distracted? or maybe he went on a date with someone?
We did communicate over the weekend but very briefly.

Cheers
:)

ThtDancerGuy

Hello! Hope you're doing well.
Oh, how I appreciate your readings...:)

Okay, so I called G (male friend) and I want to know what the current energies are. We reconnected recently and things have been good - though our connection is a bit complicated. In any case, I want to know why he hasn't called back (I called earlier this afternoon) which I feel is tied into whatever the current energies are between us at this time. Gosh, is this question okay?

Hi Flames,

Thanks for appreciating my readings! Surprised I'm even remembered; haven't really been on here for at least a few months. lol I asked why G did not get back to you today, and I pulled Stars + Bouquet + House. My feeling is that maybe G had multiple different (Stars = many, more than one, multiple) errands to run or he offered to lend a hand (Bouquet = generosity, gifts, giving) around the house, to a family member or someone close to him (House = your entourage, your family, [someone from] your close circle). Bottom line, I think it was an honest forgetting on his part, I don't see anything crazy like he was out with someone else or he is trying to avoid you. lol All honest intentions on his part I feel. :)

ThtDancerGuy

Hello Chris

Thanks for offering to read :)
I LOVE giving context in that I over kill it with context lol
OK....so I want to ask about this new guy (O) who I'm getting to know. He usually communicates with me every day but this weekend he was unusually quiet. Before he would communicate something about his weekend plan but this time he did not. So my question: I'm wondering if the quiet had something to do with me? or he was just distracted? or maybe he went on a date with someone?
We did communicate over the weekend but very briefly.

Cheers

Hi Noni,

I get your dilemma, sorry to hear he's been distant from you like that. I hate those distance patches with no reasons why. :/ I asked why O had been distant toward you this past weekend and I pulled Bear + Crossroads + Woman. Now I know so many people will jump to conclusions based on their own preconceived notions and beliefs about what it could be, and they'll project that onto their cards when the cards could be saying something simple and harmless happened. I like to really keep these types of readings grounded and not jump to inane conclusions. So simply put, seeing the Crossroads in the center tells me most likely O has a decision to make, clearly regarding you (Crossroads + Woman). He is literally at a large crossroads (Bear + Crossroads) and probably needed to take a minute to relax so he could think. That's my feeling.

snowmoon

hi, i would like to sit,

when will i be able to meet snow (man)in person?

he is an admirer of me, he seems busy for his work. there is distance between us, but a reader told me it is not the problem , when he decided, he come right the way before.

ps. i saw your profile, i love gilded tarot too. it has been with me for a long time.

thank-you,

Noni

Hi Noni,

I get your dilemma, sorry to hear he's been distant from you like that. I hate those distance patches with no reasons why. :/ I asked why O had been distant toward you this past weekend and I pulled Bear + Crossroads + Woman. Now I know so many people will jump to conclusions based on their own preconceived notions and beliefs about what it could be, and they'll project that onto their cards when the cards could be saying something simple and harmless happened. I like to really keep these types of readings grounded and not jump to inane conclusions. So simply put, seeing the Crossroads in the center tells me most likely O has a decision to make, clearly regarding you (Crossroads + Woman). He is literally at a large crossroads (Bear + Crossroads) and probably needed to take a minute to relax so he could think. That's my feeling.

Hey Chris
Thanks for the reading :)
I always let the reader decide the interpretation of the cards they pick.
So if that's your feeling...then I'm happy to go with it.
This can be as we've been getting closer and we both think of the practical aspects and for me I know I pull back a lot even in communication so I understand if he is doing it.
Also forgot to mention the only real thing he did say to me was he was thinking of me!...so maybe your cards are picking up the literal thing?? and he has been showing up as Bear in most readings for him.

Even if he was dating someone I can't do much about it.
I really appreciate how kind you've been in your reading and delivering the message. I'll keep an eye out for your threads for sure!

Appreciate your time and effort in reading for me.

Best wishes

nh786

Hey may i sit if you are still taking sitters?