Clairaudience

pageofswords9110

Does anyone have any techniques i could you to develope this skill ? I experience it but only when it comes to me. I want to be able to control it. If that makes sense.

Also can i have your stories on how you first started experiencing it.

celticnoodle

I do believe one can develop these skills and especially if you've already had the experience of hearing things clairaudiently. I would say one way for developing it is to meditate in a very quiet setting and while meditating also allow yourself to be aware of the subtle sounds that are around you.

You know how sometimes it is so quiet that even the quiet is loud? Pay attention to that and see if you can 'hear' those very quiet subtle noises. Try to figure out what it is. It may only be the walls in your room settling/creaking due to the changes in temperature, etc. But be aware of the noises.

Sit still and try to hear the noises in the outside world - and do your best to hear the train that could be passing by on the track a good mile or two down the road. Can you hear it (and not the whistle it may be blowing, but the train itself going down that track?) or the vehicles traveling on the roads far from your home. Sit and listen quietly and intently. I think these things will help you to develop your clairaudience.

In time, you may hear your guides speaking to you or spirits talking to you. Sit quietly and pay attention. I think that is the best way to learn and develop. :)

One of the earliest memories I have of my clairaudience abilities was when I was about 9 or 10 years old, or perhaps a few years younger. I remember I was sitting in Mass with my family--slightly bored with the whole routine and going through the motions as I was suppose to do, but zoning out too. I remember seeing my mothers Aunt, who she was very close to and who had only recently passed away come to me--in Church! :bugeyed:

I remember she told me to tell my mother not to cry about her anymore, not to mourn her, because she was in a better place and she was okay. Something to that effect anyways. It surprised me really and perhaps slightly frightened me too. But, I did hear her distinctly and I also saw her appear.

Another more recent (a few years ago) was when hubby & I were sound asleep in our beds and I was awoken by someone shaking my shoulder. I woke up to see my dearly deceased grandmother standing over me, telling me that I was soon going to hear some bad news. I couldn't fall asleep again after that, because as soon as she told me and knew I 'heard' her and understood, she walked through my bedroom wall and disappeared again. I'll never forget it though! So, I layed in bed, unable to fall asleep until our phone rang. I answered it and as soon as my niece answered my "Hello?" with a "hi Aunt N" , I asked her, "Okay, what happened?".

She was surprised that I seemed to know something bad had occurred--but I knew. First of all that niece didn't really make it a habit to call me so early in the morning, even though everyone knows we are generally awake at that time.

Another funny incident was when my deceased father came to me and told me to call my sister and tell her that mom fell again and hurt herself and she needs to go to the doctors. So, I c. my sister when I knew she'd be at work (she never answered the home phone) and told her that dad came to me and what he said. Now, my siblings and my mother were all aware that dad came to me a lot and kept me up on the family happenings, so they all would perk up and really listened when I would tell them about him comign to me.

My sister told me she'd check on mom at lunch time - and she did. Mom tried to fight off her alarm and said I was being silly and nothing was wrong--but finally my sister pulled her pants leg up and saw the horrible bruises and the swollen leg and took her into the ER.
Unfortunately for mom, she did fall a few days before and had broken her leg--not a bad break, but a break all the same. A hair line fracture of her bone.

They sent her home with pain meds and told her to stay off it, keep it elevated and do her best not to put much weight on said leg. I'm sure she didn't pay too much attention to it, but that is all they generally do for hair line fractures anyway. She wasn't too happy with dad for "tattling" on her or with me for calling my sister. But dad still watches over her, it seems! :D

As a psychic medium, I honestly have a lot of clairaudient experiences, but these are a few of my favorites tbh. :)

Bonny

Hey P,

I understand what you mean about wanting to control it...
Am not sure how that happens... because for me what I hear comes unexpectedly and offer counter to what my thinking mind is saying.

For example, thismorning I was thinking about something sad and really getting into tgat thought/feeling (as the ego will do) and the word 'release' just came in from who knows where. My deeper truth tells me this is from my guides (Christ, Mary, at Francis ) ...

My claireaudient abilities are better when I'm vegetarian. I don't understand why. I just exoerience it. Often numbers will come up if I need to look at a certain wuote in a book.

It's great - and is also a burden when in places of sense sharp or repetitive negative physical sound. So it's a gift yes. I use Tibetan song bowls for sound therapy sometimes to tune me back to health. I honestly underestimate sometimes just how reliant my health is on healthy sound-scapes.

Have a lovely day,

B:)

celticnoodle

oops, I forgot that you also asked how to control this ability. I am not sure exactly how to advise you on this, save to say you need to be very strict about 'when' you are open to hear things then it is okay for communication to come through.

As a medium, I had to set 'ground rules', because otherwise I would've been busy 24 hours a day with spirits who wanted to pass on information. So, I just 'tell' them. When I am done-that is it. I'm done. however, that said, as you can tell by my stories, some spirits (esp. my family and friends in spirit) think it is still okay to come and wake me up - even at 3am - to deliver a message! So, I apparently don't have the ability to enforce my rules too well, do I?

I think to both develop and to be able to control it so it doesn't take over your life, you'll need to make sure that you also balance all your chakras on a regular basis. Doing what you can to ensure good health for your body is always a wise thing to do too, but it isn't 100% necessary, I can tell you--because I am not a health freak.

I eat terribly (consuming sweets daily and liquor now and again, and foods that aren't necessarily that nutritious either)--and I'm not a vegan or even one that eats vegetables on a daily basis. I'd lvoe to be able to do that, but I'll be honest--I dont! A lot of times we only have pasta and tomato sauce with lots of cheese on top and a glass of wine! NO other veggie and I'm not so sure the tomato sauce would really count towards making this meal superbly healthy. But, it is better then my usual lunch of cheese, crackers, jelly and/or chips or cheetos, with a soda...:D But, I do know many with these abilities feel it is necessary to lead a very healthy lifestyle to develop and control these abilities. Perhaps this is why I don't truly have a 100% handle on the control part yet...

But, I feel if you meditate regularly, balance and cleanse your chakras and have patience with yourself--you'll do alright with it all.

Good Luck!

Starri Knytes

I'm with CN here, either you hear or you don't. I always assumed everyone could hear and see the things I did until I was older.

Perhaps meditation might help more finely tune your hearing. But there's no controlling it. lol So you might want to be careful what you wish for.

queenxofxwands

If it was controllable, we would all have our own tv show I expect ;)
Also, just listen, that is the only way to hear.

pageofswords9110

If it was controllable, we would all have our own tv show I expect ;)
Also, just listen, that is the only way to hear.
Hi long time no see lol but you're right. I just need to listen more closely thank you :)

pageofswords9110

I'm with CN here, either you hear or you don't. I always assumed everyone could hear and see the things I did until I was older.

Perhaps meditation might help more finely tune your hearing. But there's no controlling it. lol So you might want to be careful what you wish for.

Hahaha i know what you mean lol i will try meditation thank you.

pageofswords9110

Hey P,

I understand what you mean about wanting to control it...
Am not sure how that happens... because for me what I hear comes unexpectedly and offer counter to what my thinking mind is saying.

For example, thismorning I was thinking about something sad and really getting into tgat thought/feeling (as the ego will do) and the word 'release' just came in from who knows where. My deeper truth tells me this is from my guides (Christ, Mary, at Francis ) ...

My claireaudient abilities are better when I'm vegetarian. I don't understand why. I just exoerience it. Often numbers will come up if I need to look at a certain wuote in a book.

It's great - and is also a burden when in places of sense sharp or repetitive negative physical sound. So it's a gift yes. I use Tibetan song bowls for sound therapy sometimes to tune me back to health. I honestly underestimate sometimes just how reliant my health is on healthy sound-scapes.

Have a lovely day,

B:)

Thank you for your reply. I guess i didn't consider the fact negative energies could become a problem. Definitely something to think about.

G6

This is a good topic. I'd like to hear more about how people have developed this skill.

I've only had a few experiences with this and it's usually like a message pops into my head, but it's someone else saying something to me not a thought of my own.

For example, I met this person and the message came to me "She's sick." I took it as a warning that this person has problems and that I should not engage with them further.