Clarifying Health Choice

Ruby Jewel

I did a second spread on the issue of my Health Choice thread. This time the question was what will happen with my health if I quit this doctor.

Card 1 = Garden
Card 2 = Ring
Card 3 = Scythe
Card 4 = Stork
Card 5 = Sun
Card 6 = Rod
Card 7 = Book
Card 8 = Letter
Card 9 = Key

First 3 cards are were in the first reading. Interesting that Scythe cuts the contract again looks like. It also cuts the Rod (abuse) in the card below. Sun in the middle of the reading gives an overall positive feel to the reading and indicates it would be fine to quit this doctor and end the abuse. Book seems to represent all the research I am doing on this issue in my yoga books and also on the internet (letter) are the answer (Key) to my getting well. I am really appreciating the help I am getting on this issue. Thanks so much you guys...this is a tough decision for me.

Barleywine

And I appreciate the practice with the 3x3 spread since it's not my strong suit. I learned on the GT and it's still my first choice for Lenormand reading.

This spread does seem to move the issue forward for you. The Sun replaces the Clouds as the central focus card, which bodes well for a successful transition (Storks + Sun). Sun + Whip can indicate competition, but in this context it may represent competition for your patronage and counter-arguments from your current provider (if you give him the chance to rebut your suspicions of abuse). Since the Whip is one of the cards that can represent "two" of something, the competition angle may simply mean a second opinion or diagnosis that stands in contrast to your current one. I get the feeling that your present provider is competent in the area of muscle, tendon and joint issues that respond well to physical therapy (Sun + Whip), but may be out of his depth in terms of nerves and organs. I'm reminded of the old Monty Python sketch ("The Argument Clinic") about "being-hit-on-the-head" lessons, which wasn't what the patient signed up for.

The series Garden + Scythe + Ring makes me think you're not alone in your difficulties with the professional treatment you've been receiving. But the point of the Scythe (one of the few instances where I use directionality in Lenormand) is facing away from the Ring (at least in the Gilded Reverie deck), so there may not be a mass exodus of patients as a result of that displeasure.

The visual impression from the layout is that the Sun is "shedding light" on Book + Letter + Key, so I think you're on the right track with your research. The Key at the end suggests you're going to find your answer in that direction.

snowmoon

I did a second spread on the issue of my Health Choice thread. This time the question was what will happen with my health if I quit this doctor.

Card 1 = Garden
Card 2 = Ring
Card 3 = Scythe
Card 4 = Stork
Card 5 = Sun
Card 6 = Rod
Card 7 = Book
Card 8 = Letter
Card 9 = Key

First 3 cards are were in the first reading. Interesting that Scythe cuts the contract again looks like. It also cuts the Rod (abuse) in the card below. Sun in the middle of the reading gives an overall positive feel to the reading and indicates it would be fine to quit this doctor and end the abuse. Book seems to represent all the research I am doing on this issue in my yoga books and also on the internet (letter) are the answer (Key) to my getting well. I am really appreciating the help I am getting on this issue. Thanks so much you guys...this is a tough decision for me.

hi,

the sun as focus card , as success.

garden, ring, scythe, stork,

the meeting of agreement is broken with moving on .

rod, book, letter key

secret written document of importance..

Ruby Jewel

Barleywine and Snowmoon thank you so much for your responses here. I will get back to respond to these in depth a little later.

Ruby Jewel

And I appreciate the practice with the 3x3 spread since it's not my strong suit. I learned on the GT and it's still my first choice for Lenormand reading.

This spread does seem to move the issue forward for you. The Sun replaces the Clouds as the central focus card, which bodes well for a successful transition (Storks + Sun). Sun + Whip can indicate competition, but in this context it may represent competition for your patronage and counter-arguments from your current provider (if you give him the chance to rebut your suspicions of abuse). Since the Whip is one of the cards that can represent "two" of something, the competition angle may simply mean a second opinion or diagnosis that stands in contrast to your current one. I get the feeling that your present provider is competent in the area of muscle, tendon and joint issues that respond well to physical therapy (Sun + Whip), but may be out of his depth in terms of nerves and organs. I'm reminded of the old Monty Python sketch ("The Argument Clinic") about "being-hit-on-the-head" lessons, which wasn't what the patient signed up for.

The series Garden + Scythe + Ring makes me think you're not alone in your difficulties with the professional treatment you've been receiving. But the point of the Scythe (one of the few instances where I use directionality in Lenormand) is facing away from the Ring (at least in the Gilded Reverie deck), so there may not be a mass exodus of patients as a result of that displeasure.

The visual impression from the layout is that the Sun is "shedding light" on Book + Letter + Key, so I think you're on the right track with your research. The Key at the end suggests you're going to find your answer in that direction.

Thank you Barleywine this is a great interpretation...objective.....whereas I tend to see these readings through "rose-colored glasses" it seems. I'm very appreciative of your help. I'm not certain which path I will choose at this point. My mainstay is definitely the Book + letter + key. The progress I have made on my own is nothing short of miraculous, but I could not have made it without his help in putting my knee and lower back in place. So, it is a tough decision. Last night I drew one card for a "Yes/No" answer and got the Cloud which to me says, "wait until the clouds clear." My appointment is not until Tuesday, so I feel I will know when it is time to know. I have gotten the "whip" in almost every reading I have done on this fellow, and am convinced that it represents him...as it is exactly what he does..."whips you into shape." I have a feeling there are a lot of people who would not endure what this doctor puts you through. Actually, I know very few women or men who would. You have to be in pretty bad shape to be willing....and I was....my entire left side was completely out of alignment...which is basically a death sentence if you want to live the way I want to live. I'm devoting my entire summer to this project, beginning with learning how to sit properly in a chair. The pain I experience from 2 hours a day of that little endeavor is equal to the pain this fellow deals out....so, I have accepted pain as part of the healing of this old body of mine. I think between the two of us, my left side is finally back in alignment. I felt the hip muscle "go home" during my chair sit last night and this morning I was able to get out of bed....so, you see, my decision is a tough one. Thanks again for your help. I am going to review these readings again before I make a decision, and your interpretation is going to be an important part of that review. Oh, and btw, it is interesting about the Whip meaning "twice" because I went to this doctor a couple of years ago and got cold feet.....just like I am now. So, "twice" is an amazing fit for the fact that I see the Whip as the doctor.

Ruby Jewel

hi,

the sun as focus card , as success.

garden, ring, scythe, stork,

the meeting of agreement is broken with moving on .

rod, book, letter key

secret written document of importance..

Thanks for your input here Snow Moon. There really is no contract with this doctor....it is "pay as you go" and if you can't pay, it is ok....he helps any and all who come to him. Therefore, I tend to see Ring as "repeating action with a positive outcome" rather than an agreement. If I don't go, it just a matter of cancelling the appointment. Nor is there a document of any kind. Thank you so much for your thoughts here. I will definitely take them into consideration when I do finally make the decision.

snowmoon

Thanks for your input here Snow Moon. There really is no contract with this doctor....it is "pay as you go" and if you can't pay, it is ok....he helps any and all who come to him. Therefore, I tend to see Ring as "repeating action with a positive outcome" rather than an agreement. If I don't go, it just a matter of cancelling the appointment. Nor is there a document of any kind. Thank you so much for your thoughts here. I will definitely take them into consideration when I do finally make the decision.

the ring, the whip can also be repeated, but they are different..

letter is all written part, messages, document, paper work, contract,

Nor is there a document of any kind

ok.. but the letter shows, so you might get the letter i think.

Ruby Jewel

the ring, the whip can also be repeated, but they are different..

letter is all written part, messages, document, paper work, contract,

Nor is there a document of any kind

ok.. but the letter shows, so you might get the letter i think.

Hi Snowmoon. I think the Whip is interesting because, like Barleywine, it means twice repeated, and this is the second time I have tried this treatment with this doctor. I'm sort of waiting on making a decision until Monday and I will do another reading at that time. I'll post it here so we can all look at it.