*CLOSED* Offering One 5 Card Lenormand Reading for Feedback

gypsylady

Hi there,

I am pretty new to Lenormand (I mean REALLY new) and mainly have tarot experience. I have found Lenormand to be fairly accurate for me and would like to try this out on someone else.

One sitter only today in exchange for honest feedback.

Thank you!

Noni

Hello Gypsylady

Thanks for offering to read :)
I'd be keen if you're OK with me sitting

Cheers!

gypsylady

Hello Gypsylady

Thanks for offering to read :)
I'd be keen if you're OK with me sitting

Cheers!

Sure! What's your question? :) I know you recently read for me as well! Glad to give back :)

Noni

Sure! What's your question? :) I know you recently read for me as well! Glad to give back :)

Aww...you're sweet :)
My question is: I'm curious to see if Al thinks of me and thinks of getting in contact with me soon (say 1-2 months).
If you want me to rephrase or change the question l'd be happy to.

Thanks!

gypsylady

Aww...you're sweet :)
My question is: I'm curious to see if Al thinks of me and thinks of getting in contact with me soon (say 1-2 months).
If you want me to rephrase or change the question l'd be happy to.

Thanks!

What are the energies around Al thinking of Noni?
Cross- Dog- Lady- House- Bear

With the Lady being the central card, I am assuming that this represents you and confirms that I am reading for you. From what I can see, there is some kind of disappointment surrounding Al and their thoughts of you. I get the sense that they may have seen you as his soulmate, or at least someone very important in their life, and that the two of you had something that provided a lot of safety, security and comfort. The Bear tells me though that there is some kind of internal struggle happening within Al- they really care about you and see you in a very good light, but I sense disappointment on their end as well. I get the feeling that they viewed you as a very loyal person and something happened that contradicted that in their mind or at least hurt them somehow. I almost get the feeling that they are surrounding himself with family right now as well, perhaps to keep their mind busy and gain some new perspective. I feel that Al is very family oriented. So yes, I feel that they still think of you, but are struggling to try not to.

Timing of this is the Coffin- this could mean anything from 8 days, 8 weeks, 8 months or sometime in August.

Noni

Thanks for the reading :)

What are the energies around Al thinking of Noni?
Cross- Dog- Lady- House- Bear

With the Lady being the central card, I am assuming that this represents you and confirms that I am reading for you. From what I can see, there is some kind of disappointment surrounding Al and their thoughts of you.
Yes, I'd assume it represents me though he has a woman in his life from what I heard last. Yes, there was disappointment from my end as he slept with someone else after he left overseas for work.

I get the sense that they may have seen you as his soulmate, or at least someone very important in their life, and that the two of you had something that provided a lot of safety, security and comfort.
Yes, it was what we both felt but he wouldn't express it but I can't understand why I still feel for him even though I walked away from him twice and second time cut all contact from him first. There wasn't much safety etc as he got job overseas and left but yes, he depended on me even after he left for quite some time.

The Bear tells me though that there is some kind of internal struggle happening within Al- they really care about you and see you in a very good light, but I sense disappointment on their end as well. I get the feeling that they viewed you as a very loyal person and something happened that contradicted that in their mind or at least hurt them somehow.
I feel he cares but he never says anything, I don't know what I did to disappoint him. I cut all contact from him and then I contacted him after a long time and he said he has been thinking of me and wanted to contact me but was scared and he knew that I wanted nothing to do with him as he hurt me. I don't know what I did to lose his trust till date but I sensed there was a change in relationship at some stage and it had something to do with what you've said that something hurt him but till date I don't what!

I almost get the feeling that they are surrounding himself with family right now as well, perhaps to keep their mind busy and gain some new perspective. I feel that Al is very family oriented. So yes, I feel that they still think of you, but are struggling to try not to.
As we're not in contact I cannot confirm if he's with family but he loves his family so he might be with them or he is with this woman who may be like family to him now I don't know.

Timing of this is the Coffin- this could mean anything from 8 days, 8 weeks, 8 months or sometime in August.
If he contacts in 8 days I'll post it here or let you know by sure by PM if the thread is closed :D

You're very good for a newbie :)
I'm also learning Lenormand but can't do timings.

Thanks for the reading, I'm just glad to know I meant something to him after all :)

Cheers!

gypsylady

Thanks for the reading :)

Yes, I'd assume it represents me though he has a woman in his life from what I heard last. Yes, there was disappointment from my end as he slept with someone else after he left overseas for work.

Yes, it was what we both felt but he wouldn't express it but I can't understand why I still feel for him even though I walked away from him twice and second time cut all contact from him first. There wasn't much safety etc as he got job overseas and left but yes, he depended on me even after he left for quite some time.

I feel he cares but he never says anything, I don't know what I did to disappoint him. I cut all contact from him and then I contacted him after a long time and he said he has been thinking of me and wanted to contact me but was scared and he knew that I wanted nothing to do with him as he hurt me. I don't know what I did to lose his trust till date but I sensed there was a change in relationship at some stage and it had something to do with what you've said that something hurt him but till date I don't what!

As we're not in contact I cannot confirm if he's with family but he loves his family so he might be with them or he is with this woman who may be like family to him now I don't know.

If he contacts in 8 days I'll post it here or let you know by sure by PM if the thread is closed :D

You're very good for a newbie :)
I'm also learning Lenormand but can't do timings.

Thanks for the reading, I'm just glad to know I meant something to him after all :)

Cheers!

Aww, thank you! Definitely let me know!