Cold Case: Sister Catherine Cesnik.

DownUnderNZer

Yes...Question 2.

Dog/Snake/Ship.

Before I started Episode One.

DND :)

Neither do I believe it was the same killer. I believe the person who killed Cisnek was a psycho/sociopath... the way she was left would have been the ultimate degradation of a nun and all she stood for...which could have been the reason ...... someone who despised the church and she represented the church to them. A psycho/sociopath might well despise the church and nuns in particular if they were raised by nuns. Did you ask the cards the reason she was killed?

Ruby Jewel

Yes...Question 2.

Dog/Snake/Ship.

Before I started Episode One.

Ah yes...the Snake who killed her was someone she knew and thought to be a friend (Dog)...who left the country for a foreign land afterwards (Ship). Snake indicates it might have been a jealous woman (Snake). If she was hit on the head and killed, then she wasn't raped because she was dead....that means the way she was left was staged. If a woman did it then leaving her like that would implicate a man....a cunning diversion.

DownUnderNZer

Why she was killed could have been to do with the "other woman or man " as I think this came up in the GT. So, jealousy.

There is a possibility Russell was jealous or another close female and Koob and Cesnik were good friends.

Anything is possible and nothing can be ruled out.

However...

Women usually go for poison first then a gun or knife and I do not see Russell favouring something like a hammer or whatever was used plus I reckon Sister Cesnik was attacked outside of her car not in the apartment itself.

I think the back of the head to knock her out from behind and then to the side with two or three huge blows etc to kill her, but that could have come later. Not sure if a woman would choose that way for her first murder with all the gore and as I believe rape was involved then how could it be a woman?.

Ah yes...the Snake who killed her was someone she knew and thought to be a friend (Dog)...who left the country for a foreign land afterwards (Ship). Snake indicates it might have been a jealous woman (Snake). If she was hit on the head and killed, then she wasn't raped because she was dead....that means the way she was left was staged. If a woman did it then leaving her like that would implicate a man....a cunning diversion.

Ruby Jewel

Why she was killed could have been to do with the "other woman or man " as I think this came up in the GT. So, jealousy.

There is a possibility Russell was jealous or another close female and Koob and Cesnik were good friends.

Anything is possible and nothing can be ruled out.

However...

Women usually go for poison first then a gun or knife and I do not see Russell favouring something like a hammer or whatever was used plus I reckon Sister Cesnik was attacked outside of her car not in the apartment itself.

I think the back of the head to knock her out from behind and then to the side with two or three huge blows etc to kill her, but that could have come later. Not sure if a woman would choose that way for her first murder with all the gore and as I believe rape was involved then how could it be a woman?.

If she was raped, there would have been skin under her nails because she would have fought. I would bet that the rape things is part of the coverup...I would bet she was not raped...because it makes no sense...if she was hit from behind and died from the blow....and it was right there by her car....I would bet anything the rape thing was staged and is part of the coverup because "rape" is always a good reason for murder...then they don't really have to look any further. I know of cases where women have used things like an axe...I think women are capable of using anything a man would use. If you don't know who the murderer is, how would you know whether it was their first or not? Whoever did it was waiting in the bushes, no doubt. Like OJ did....Anyway, look at the cards....Dog, Snake, Ship....she knew the person...the Snake is a smart, jealous female....and they didn't stick around for the investigatioin....long gone to a foreign land where they would never get caught....

DownUnderNZer

But the question was why she was killed not who killed her - that came up in a later question as to WHO.

If she was raped, there would have been skin under her nails because she would have fought. I would bet that the rape things is part of the coverup...I would bet she was not raped...because it makes no sense...if she was hit from behind and died from the blow....and it was right there by her car....I would bet anything the rape thing was staged and is part of the coverup because "rape" is always a good reason for murder...then they don't really have to look any further. I know of cases where women have used things like an axe...I think women are capable of using anything a man would use. If you don't know who the murderer is, how would you know whether it was their first or not? Whoever did it was waiting in the bushes, no doubt. Like OJ did....Anyway, look at the cards....Dog, Snake, Ship....she knew the person...the Snake is a smart, jealous female....and they didn't stick around for the investigatioin....long gone to a foreign land where they would never get caught....

Ruby Jewel

But the question was why she was killed not who killed her - that came up in a later question as to WHO.

Yes...and the answer is she was killed because of a friend's jealousy. What cards did you draw when you asked "who killed her?"

DownUnderNZer

Almost home....

I think page 2 of this thread was the next lot of questions including that one.

Yes...and the answer is she was killed because of a friend's jealousy. What cards did you draw when you asked "who killed her?"

Ruby Jewel

Almost home....

Yes...poor beautiful baby. Almost....will check your post on who as you have gotten me interested in this....did not know about it.

Ruby Jewel

Almost home....

I looked through the entire thread here and did not find a question where you asked "who killed her?" But I found it interesting how many times Snake and Bouquet have shown up and also together. They seem to be key cards here....

Ruby Jewel

It would be interesting to ask the question "who killed her?" to see what you would get.....