COMEY VS TRUMP COURT CASE

CosmicBeing

LOOK TOO ATTACHMENT TO SEE THE LAYOUT AND WHAT I CHARGE EACH HOUSE/CARD TO BE.

ADDING MY MEANING TO NEW POST. THEN I WILL BE HEADING OFF FOR THE DAY.

Attachments

• COMEY VS TRUMP COURT CASE.jpg
    COMEY VS TRUMP COURT CASE.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 102

CosmicBeing

MOUNT IN HOUSE OF SUN
I could see this to be obstruction to successful investigation.

COMEY IN HOUSE OF WHIP
For my style of reading this would be describing him. whip could be showing Comey as someone who is aggressive, forthcoming, stating an argument, etc.

TRUMP IN HOUSE OF TOWER
This is kinda unnerving in the sense because this would show him as someone who believes he is the government...a monarchy almost. I would have liked to have seen him in a different house...but this could show him not fully understanding his role in government.

HOME IN THE HOUSE OF KEY
The house of congress will be giving the verdict.
(home is charge for the house of congress)

KEY IN THE HOUSE OF DOG/LAWYER
I am stump with this unless the deck felt dog should have meant something else than what I charged it with.

LILY IN THE HOUSE OF TRUMP
This could show him dealing with patience/calmness. So he really is not worry about this. LILY may mean something else that I haven't thought of yet.

TREE IN THE HOUSE OF COMEY
This could show comey dealing with history/roots of how this government is run. In addition it may show him dealing with healthcare (which doesn't sound fitting.)

COFFIN IN HOUSE OF MOUNTAIN
The end of obstruction.

PATH IN HOUSE OF GARDEN
May so going separate way from the mass....as decision or choice in some large mass/group.

TOWER IN HOUSE OF RIDER
I made rider tied to the news channels or news that may come out to the public. Since I believe the whole court case will be done on national tv. This may be the indications here.

In addition this sits above trump's card....showing this will be on his mind or what weighs him done because then he will be truly judged by the citizens of the united states and even maybe the world.

The only control he has over is lily...which is his patience and calmness. We know he isn't that great at patience/calmness...too ruled by mars and not enough saturn possibly.

In addition Comey sits on the second row while trump sits on the third row...showing Comey has a lot of power over this situation whether we realize it or not.
Comey has a good track record and work history. Also knows the government system better than trump...since comey dedicated his life to law enforcement.

RING IN THE HOUSE OF SCYTHE
This can be a bad sign...scythe is about severing something and it's not something easy to handle. I charged ring to be partnership. Since this sits behind comey, but over trump. This probably indicate trump cutting comey's 10 year contract short.

celticnoodle

MOUNT IN HOUSE OF SUN
I could see this to be obstruction to successful investigation.

Yes, I can see this may be what will occur. It definitely shows some obstacles in the way--but I think the sun can also show that they will be able to complete the investigation. Its just going to be a difficult one, and looking to card #2 for more information on it is the Cross--so its not going to be an easy investigation.
COMEY IN HOUSE OF WHIP
For my style of reading this would be describing him. whip could be showing Comey as someone who is aggressive, forthcoming, stating an argument, etc.
definitely and I think it does point to his character.
TRUMP IN HOUSE OF TOWER
This is kinda unnerving in the sense because this would show him as someone who believes he is the government...a monarchy almost. I would have liked to have seen him in a different house...but this could show him not fully understanding his role in government.

I think President Trump DOES think HE is the government. He does feel he is King of everything he is in charge of. He has no idea and definitely no understanding of what his role as POTUS truly means.
HOME IN THE HOUSE OF KEY
The house of congress will be giving the verdict.
(home is charge for the house of congress)
yes.
KEY IN THE HOUSE OF DOG/LAWYER
I am stump with this unless the deck felt dog should have meant something else than what I charged it with.
I definitely see this card as saying D.T. thinks of his lawyer as a friend and his lawyer is a very important person in his world right now. In the house of Key, it shows just how important a role his lawyer is playing right now in D.T.s world.
LILY IN THE HOUSE OF TRUMP
This could show him dealing with patience/calmness. So he really is not worry about this. LILY may mean something else that I haven't thought of yet.

I can see the lily as describing Donald Trump as an older man (he is) in a position of power--which again, he is.
TREE IN THE HOUSE OF COMEY
This could show comey dealing with history/roots of how this government is run. In addition it may show him dealing with healthcare (which doesn't sound fitting.)

Oh! good thought there, CB! I was seeing it as Comey being very strongly influential here, (strong as a tree)--but I love how you wrote it. I don't always see the tree as health ONLY. It often comes up for me as something strong and secure--like in your job search/job you have, etc. or describing a persons character.
COFFIN IN HOUSE OF MOUNTAIN
The end of obstruction.
yes, this is obvious I think.
PATH IN HOUSE OF GARDEN
May so going separate way from the mass....as decision or choice in some large mass/group.

hmmm...Yes, I can see this but I also wonder if the investigation "party" will be divided up into two or more - separate investigations? Maybe other people will also be investigated a bit more closely?
TOWER IN HOUSE OF RIDER
I made rider tied to the news channels or news that may come out to the public. Since I believe the whole court case will be done on national tv. This may be the indications here.

I do believe this investigation will be all over the news--they will have a frenzy of getting this out on a daily basis till the end, as soon as ANYTHING is leaked out. Be ready for a lot of regular tv shows to be constantly interrupted with the NEWS. :laugh:
In addition this sits above trump's card....showing this will be on his mind or what weighs him done because then he will be truly judged by the citizens of the united states and even maybe the world.

yes. I read all the cards that are around the tower card, which are Cross, Ring and Comey's "man" card. This tells me that that Mr. Comey will be delivering some harsh news regarding his association with Donald Trump as the FBI director. I also do not think this is going to be an easy thing for Mr. Comey--it is going to be hard for him.
The only control he has over is lily...which is his patience and calmness. We know he isn't that great at patience/calmness...too ruled by mars and not enough saturn possibly.

In addition Comey sits on the second row while trump sits on the third row...showing Comey has a lot of power over this situation whether we realize it or not.
Comey has a good track record and work history. Also knows the government system better than trump...since comey dedicated his life to law enforcement.

yes, Mr. Comey does have more power over this situation then Donald Trump does.
RING IN THE HOUSE OF SCYTHE
This can be a bad sign...scythe is about severing something and it's not something easy to handle. I charged ring to be partnership. Since this sits behind comey, but over trump. This probably indicate trump cutting comey's 10 year contract short.

I see this as speaking more about the relationship of Mr. Comey with Donald Trump as POTUS. And, yes, it ended badly. Very badly. for them both. This is also why its going to be a difficult hearing for Mr. Comey.

I hope you don't mind me adding to this reading more of my thoughts. I look at the 4 corners, Tower, Fox, Lily-(representing Donald Trump) and Letter. I see this as Donald Trump doing his best as only Donald Trump can do and as the POTUS (Tower), to continue to do his best at getting HIS way in this. doing what he can to still control this. He will be tweeting like crazy throughout this, (letter) and the fox also shows that D.T. will do his best to be sneaky in getting things out his way. The W.H. is trying their best to keep D.T. from tweeting, but to no avail. He will be busy getting HIS thoughts and ideas out there - anything he can do to sway the investigation or the public itself.

then the middle of your reading has the cards- Flower, Whip, Anchor, Mice, Heart and Sun. The flower, Whip & Anchor cards indicate there will be some continued discussions that are happy. This makes me wonder if D.T. will be doing his best to sway those judges represented by the Anchor card? The Mice, Heart and Sun cards also suggests that there will be some heavy hard times (mice/heart) that will also add to D.T.s upset. All of this is just going to weigh very heavily on him--he's not use to this. He is use to yelling out a command and it being the FINAL word and he is learning that it doesn't work this way in his new position.

then, finally the last 4 cards are home, ship, rider and letter. It appears to me that perhaps D.T. will be told (rider) that he will be leaving 'home' (the White House)- with the ship card. The letter card is the news that is being delivered, and in its position--it is NOT good news for him.

I recently did a GT for Donald Trump too. I will have to go find it and post it later myself. Thank you for sharing this with us. There is a lot more information in this reading too that neither of us has even touched yet. Lots of things to tell here!

CosmicBeing

You are more than welcome to add your views celticnoodle....sometimes an alternative view that I haven't thought of will be correct.

last 4 cards are home, ship, rider and letter.

So my twist on this is...congress (home) will deliver (ship) some news (rider) in written format (letter) that is burdensome (house of cross)

Home is on house of key...so key tied to verdicts/answers.

I'm watching the news...I heard that trump asked some outside lawyers to go to the court house and gather their opinion about what they hear.
Key in house of dog/lawyer could be that he is looking to these lawyers to give a verdict to him to tell him what type of ditch he might be in.

Anchor in house of bear/judge-s
I pray that the judges are very grounded/ridged/fixed. That they aren't easily swayed by trumps manipulation.

What do you think of clouds in the house of moon, celticnoodle?
Clouds I marked with reasonable doubt...but House of moon can be tied to fluctuation or misconceptions.

snake is in the house of clouds
Problems with reasonable doubt
lies/deception affect reasonable doubt (but in a positive way. Like lies/deception decrease (moon) reasonable doubt)

Moon waxes and wanes.

Bear in house of birds/recording
This could just mean the Judges (bears) will be recorded

Birds/recording in house of lily
Now my method with this is...where birds sit describes the verbal communications while what falls in the house of birds will tell the topic.
But since there is recordings tied to lily and lily is in house of Trump (28) shows that maybe Comey or the FBI have found some recordings. I would think all conversation trump has on the phones in the white house is recorded. We know that trump has so calling called Comey 7 times on the phone and 3 face to face conversations.

celticnoodle

You are more than welcome to add your views celticnoodle....sometimes an alternative view that I haven't thought of will be correct.
Thank you.

So my twist on this is...congress (home) will deliver (ship) some news (rider) in written format (letter) that is burdensome (house of cross)

Home is on house of key...so key tied to verdicts/answers.
oops! I did forget that you had home as congress. yes, of course, that makes total sense too with congress as "home". Wow! isn't it amazing how the lenormands can be so right to the point?! Now, if this is what comes out, it will be cool to remember this reading and say, "Look! it was predicted in my reading!"
I'm watching the news...I heard that trump asked some outside lawyers to go to the court house and gather their opinion about what they hear.
Key in house of dog/lawyer could be that he is looking to these lawyers to give a verdict to him to tell him what type of ditch he might be in.

Anchor in house of bear/judge-s
I pray that the judges are very grounded/ridged/fixed. That they aren't easily swayed by trumps manipulation.
well, this is, what should be, but unfortunately often is not. I have a feeling that this is going to be a very difficult investigation with many of the major players being taken out and replaced, similar to Mr. Comey--but not on the part of the POTUS this time. There is going to be a lot of poop uncovered with EVERYONE who is involved in anyway/shape and form here, I predict. Some may be payed off, but I hope not--and again, I feel that this is going to be a really nasty investigation all around. :(
What do you think of clouds in the house of moon, celticnoodle?
Clouds I marked with reasonable doubt...but House of moon can be tied to fluctuation or misconceptions.
oh yes, in Andy B's book (that I am currently using), he does mention it is good to always read the clouds card with what cards are around it. He doesn't necessary pay any attn to its location as much as hte cards surrounding it and giving off their energy with it.

But, I see the clouds in the house of moon as being some upset or problems. The moon can represent how you are seen in others opinions so I see Donald Trumps popularity among the people as being changed when they learn about what comes out in these hearings. It doesn't look good for D.T. Especially as the clouds is also in the same line as the lily card, representing Donald Trump. It is also in the same line as the card tree, representing Mr. Comey--so I see it as being difficult for him as well. I find it interesting that the cards representing both Pres. Trump and Mr. Comey are side by side. Could there be anymore problems for Mr. Comey too, I wonder? Perhaps some charges or something as a result of what went on between the two men?
snake is in the house of clouds
Problems with reasonable doubt
lies/deception affect reasonable doubt (but in a positive way. Like lies/deception decrease (moon) reasonable doubt)

Moon waxes and wanes.

Bear in house of birds/recording
This could just mean the Judges (bears) will be recorded

Birds/recording in house of lily
Now my method with this is...where birds sit describes the verbal communications while what falls in the house of birds will tell the topic.
But since there is recordings tied to lily and lily is in house of Trump (28) shows that maybe Comey or the FBI have found some recordings. I would think all conversation trump has on the phones in the white house is recorded. We know that trump has so calling called Comey 7 times on the phone and 3 face to face conversations.

yes, the birds card in the house of lily (which represents Pres. Trump), will be interesting for us to learn all about. This hearing is of course, will be all about the conversations both men had with each other.

A very interesting time in the U.S. right now.....

eta: I was also going to include the cards that surround the clouds card, which are mice, heart and sun and mountain and home on either side of the clouds card. So, these cards make me believe that all that is discovered in this hearing will result in some difficult times for President Donald Trump and who knows, maybe Mr. Comey as well. I always wondered why Mr. Comey didn't make it apparent earlier about how Pres. Trump asked him to let things go smoothly for Mr. Flynn--not to persecute him as he was a good guy. Also asking if he himself - Pres. Trump, was being investigated. quite honestly the President never should've asked that and should realize that of course he is also being investigated--its pretty much ALL about him! But, anyway, the cards surrounding the clouds card just do not look good. I also feel all this is going to come out this week and early next week we will still be learning of new problems too. Its only just beginning.

CosmicBeing

I forgot moon meant recognition/public image.

So whatever comey continues to reveal might cause reasonable doubt about trump.

Now it is interesting that on comey's line...Moon is in the house of stork
Maybe comey's public image will improve too.

I mean having your contract cut short even though he has a great running does hurt his image a bit. So this hearing may improve his public image to show that he (comey) was clear about where he stands with Trump.

But also Key in house of dog/lawyer falls on comey's lines.....so maybe also the senates or whoever else is involved may rule more in comey's favor.

Ship is in the house of fish
fish in house of book.

Change or delivery that is major?
Multiple laws or multiple secrets.

now book can mean two things... the law (code of law) or secrets.
child is in the house of ship
small change
immature move
new beginning
beginnings being delivered.

Cross - Child - Book
burdens/difficulties in a small law or small secret.

I looked at Donald trump astrology chart from a vedic viewpoint I posted that in astrology section.

I'm now watching the proceedings. It looks like they are questioning his actions right before the POTUS voting that could be seen as influencing the campaign.

CosmicBeing

22 Mice ---- 23 Heart --- 24 Sun
31 Mount -- 32 clouds -- 33 Home

Mice-clouds-sun = loss of uncertainty brings a revelation/success

Mice+mount= loss of obstruction
Heart+clouds=stump....you seem to have a better grasp on heart in this spread. I am guessing doubts or uncertainty or worries that affect the heart (or heart of the matter)
Sun+home= success or revelation to/of the house of congress.

Sun in house of heart... might be success of the heart of the matter or revelation of the heart of the matter.

Heart in house of mice....Heart of the matter is loss.

Mice in house of path....loss of choice or decision.

Mount in house of sun....obstruction was successful or obstruction to success.

Home in house of key....the House of congress has the answer/verdict.

I think the doubts are tied to probably the heart of this whole matter. What was trump's intention? What was he possibly trying to avoid? Why not fire Comey after the investigation was completed if he felt Comey was no longer right for the position?

I do think the congress feels that there is some uncertainty about the heart of the matter/the reason why this all played out. This is what is trying to be figured out. I suppose that is obvious.

heavy hard times (mice/heart) like this translation
maybe also a loss of love/support...maybe some people who voted for him may turn on him or those close to him will turn on him (disconnect)

CosmicBeing

Since there is nothing between Trump and Comey...no cards between card 28 and card 29 indicates to me there will be no significant interaction or relationship in the future (except the court case.)

Also Trump card sits behind comey...so I wonder if whatever plays out in this case...comey is going to leave trump in his past.

Just like in love readings....if there are no cards between the people it can indicate nothing is going on with them during the time period asked.

Fox in house of flower....flower is tied to gifts. Fox is work (even detective)
forgot fox also means detective.

Fox card mirrors letter.....There could be some written information that is dug up. OR some detective work goes into the written information.