Crystalrose GT August 2016 Layout

CosmicBeing

Feedback will be required for the past part of the spread. Feedback is required for once the month is over of the GT it was done on.

When chosen what I'll need from you:
GENDER/SEX
Choose A Topic If you choose spirituality, please let me know what type of spirituality you would like to focus on
Let me know if this GT will be have 2 females or 2 Males or an extra male/female (3 people in total).
(If you are genderqueer...choose any gender.. I just need a person card to stand for you)
Give me up to a weeks & a half to finish this.
You will be provided with a GT image

MUST HAVE at least 50 POSTS

*This is for practice
*Reading are here to give you something to think about but in the end do what you feel is right
*I will PM you when your name has been reached. YOU have a week to respond with the information I need for the GT.
*Feedback is required for now and once the month is over
*The future is sometimes set in stone and sometimes it is not. I am human and I am capable of making mistakes and reading the cards wrong.
*Do not pm me and rush me to finish the reading. This is a time consuming spread.
*Your spot will be looked over or removed if I find out that you got two readers to read on the same GT month. In other words.. can't have two July GT readings.
*If you act Nasty & Disrespectful because an event didn't play out as foreseen or because you didn't hear what you wanted. You will be Black Listed
*THIS WILL ONLY BE SET TO LOOK INTO AUGUST 2016 & SEPTEMBER 2016

I reserve the right to not read a person that I do not feel comfortable reading for

DO NOT COMMENT IF YOUR USERNAME IS SOMETHING OTHER THAN CRYSTALROSE

topic: money & career

CosmicBeing

GT Layout

Do Not Comment - Incomplete
MONEY & CAREER
I increased the focuse between August 1st 2016 until October 31st 2016
Clover = small Monetary gains
Fish = income
Bear = Manager/boss
29 Woman = CrystalRose
28 Man = Non gender specific (can be anyone)
Fox = Work/career

1. Birds
    [*]Dog
    [*]Bouquet
    [*]Garden
    [*]Anchor
    [*]Whip
    [*]Mountain
    [*]Stars
    [*]Man
    [*]Clover
    [*]Sun
    [*]Letter
    [*]Mce
    [*]Tree
    [*]House
    [*]Tower
    [*]Bear
    [*]Key
    [*]Book
    [*]Moon
    [*]Fox
    [*]Crossroads
    [*]Heart
    [*]Cross
    [*]Child
    [*]Woman
    [*]Lily
    [*]Ship
    [*]Fish
    [*]Ring
    [*]Stork
    [*]Rider
    [*]Snake
    [*]Clouds
    [*]Scythe
    [*]Coffin

Attachments

• Crystal rose August - October.png
    Crystal rose August - October.png
    32 KB · Views: 82

CosmicBeing

WOMAN 29 - YOU

(book)Lady - You learning something or you staying hidden/keeping a secret.
(tower)Book - Most likely some education here....Tower can indicate a university/colleges/some education facility and Book is education or secrets cause isolation.
(stars)Tower - A school that is you dream school or going to school pertaining to computer or going to school online or Isolating a hope/wish
(coffin)stars - Hope/wishes comes to an end or online comes to an end or hopes/wishes about an ending
(cross)Coffin - Ending of hardships or end of disappointmentsor an ending that is disappointing or end of faith or ending causes faith.
(heart)cross - hardship/disappointment in love/affects you deep down or faith in love or faith that comes from the heart.
(mice)heart - love that is loss or stressful.
(child)mice - stress that is small or stress that is just beginning. Loss that is small or Loss that is just beginning.
(ring)child - A small commitment or beginning of a commitment.
(lily)ring - A commitment that is long coming or A commitment that has lasted long/old
(letter)Lilly - A old contract or a long standing contract or long standing written communication
(birds)letter - A contract that is just a vocal agreement or Written communication that is all talk/gossip
(rider)birds - Talk about moving on or Talk about something new
(moon)rider - Moving on emotionally or New emotions.....Moving on from recognition or New recognition
(garden)moon - Recogntion that is public/social or emotions that are now public
(home)garden - socializing that is at home, socializing in a comfortable/secure surrounding, or a group that feel like family or group living (sharing a house with someone a roomate)
(bear)home - comfortable or security with a manager or manager position
(stork)bear - Manager leaves or Manager improves
(sun)Stork - Improvements that bring success or leaving bring clarity/revelation or improvements bring revelation.
(whip)sun - A revelation through arguement or Success through arguement.....revelation that is harsh or Success that is harsh.
(clouds)whip - Arguements brings doubts/uncertainty...something harsh bring a sense of a cloud over your head
(fish)clouds - Doubts/uncertainty pertaining to income
(woman)fish - You having to deal with your income.

CosmicBeing

Clover - small monetary gains

(scythe)clover - small monetary gains that are sudden or small monetary gain through a rejection (or back stabbing).
(Anchor)scythe - rejection of stability or sudden stability
(tree)anchor - stability in health, stability that affects health, stability through healing or stability that causes you having to make a stand or stability causes you to stand up.
(fox)tree - stand up at your job, health realted job, healing will happen at work
(mountain)fox - A job that is dead end or a job that has obstacles & blocks.
(snake)mountain - blocks & obstacles caused by a trecherous person (snake in the grass) or blocks and obstacles causes problems.
(key)snake - Problems are the solution or decitfulness/trechery is the solution
(dog)key - solution to a peer, colleague, or friend
(clover)dog - A friend, college, peer that presents an opportunity or small gains.

CosmicBeing

Bouquet - Happiness, gift, joy

(ship)bouquet - happiness/joy through travel or a gift brings changes (gift comes in the mail)
(man)ship - Traveling to a person or traveling and dealing with people or change cause by a person.
(this very well might be a female) (UPS guy- Mailman/woman)
(bouquet)man - people bring joy/happiness or gift ----- A female brings joy/happiness/a gift. (UPS - Mailman brings a gift)

CosmicBeing

Crossroads - choices, going separate ways, road

In it's own house.

Major theme from August until end of October is having to make choices or go separate ways.

CosmicBeing

FOCUS ON THIS POST.

Read this section...this is a summary of all my notes. Hope it made sense and becomes helpful!

It looks like there are some issues with income or pay checks. It may end up causing a disagreement that brings about a revelation. Management may improve and lead to a better social group at work. There will be some recognition to occur in this group. This recognition will be new and will bring about talk/discussion about a contract that is vocal. That is a long standing agreement. This agreement that will lead to a small loss. A lost that is stressful to your heart, but it will be a time of hardship...it will come to an end. Hopes and wishes will emerge from this ending. I truly believe that down the line you will follow your hopes/wishes and this might require you to go back to school or just learn something new in a systematic way.

A rejection of monetary gain that leads to a rejection of a lifestyle/stability. This stability is causing a stand...a stand about your job. A job that if full of obstacles & blocks. Obstacles & blocks are problematic. But, this problem is the solution. Solution to a peer/colleague. A peer/colleague that has small monetary gain.

You might get a gift through the mail or A person that is joyful brings about changes that cause happiness.

August until end of October is all about making choices or even deciding on going separate ways.

crystalrose

Read this section...this is a summary of all my notes. Hope it made sense and becomes helpful!

It looks like there are some issues with income or pay checks. It may end up causing a disagreement that brings about a revelation. Management may improve and lead to a better social group at work. There will be some recognition to occur in this group. This recognition will be new and will bring about talk/discussion about a contract that is vocal. That is a long standing agreement. This agreement that will lead to a small loss. A lost that is stressful to your heart, but it will be a time of hardship...it will come to an end. Hopes and wishes will emerge from this ending. I truly believe that down the line you will follow your hopes/wishes and this might require you to go back to school or just learn something new in a systematic way.
Well I'm not currently working a traditional job. I am having an issue with building a stable income. I have tried different things recently and nothing is working. I am toying with the idea of going to school or figuring out what my heart wants and following that.

A rejection of monetary gain that leads to a rejection of a lifestyle/stability. This stability is causing a stand...a stand about your job. A job that if full of obstacles & blocks. Obstacles & blocks are problematic. But, this problem is the solution. Solution to a peer/colleague. A peer/colleague that has small monetary gain.
well i have decided to reject a job that would be good money but wouldnt make me happy. i will really back if i see some monetary gain.

You might get a gift through the mail or A person that is joyful brings about changes that cause happiness.

August until end of October is all about making choices or even deciding on going separate ways.

the last part i can really comment on, I'll update you if i do get some kind of gift and/or make any serious choices. Thanks!

crystalrose

Ok so this is what happened in October. Lots of your notes were correct. I still do not have a job, but I did sign up for an online writing workshop. So your notes about the book, tower & stars were correct. It is a group class with lots of writing and discussion.

I have also been deciding to go in a new career direction. I'm in counseling now and we started discussing the issue. I still have doubts and uncertainty about my finances and how i'll be making money in the future.

I also have some health issues that I need to fix if I want to get my dream job. Mainly I'm worrying now about whether I can still have the career I want or if that door is closed for me and I need to think about other options. In a way it is stressful to my heart.

Funny enough, I did do a lot of online shopping this month, so that was correct too!

And yes the major theme going on from august to now is making major choices and decisions.