Daily Playing Card Readings

firecatpickles

This is a continuation of the 30 Day Challenge in the Tarot Forum. I will jump back and forth between here and there to meet the challenge.

Today's reading is the Horn Spread using the Hedgewytchery method:

The Significator was A:heart:

A:heart: 7:diamond:
10:club:
6:club:
7:heart:
8:heart:
8:club:

Looking at the outcome it looks like a possible job interview (8:club:) will come from the lack of income (7:diamond:) I'm currently experiencing. It's not really a problem, but it would be nice to do a less physically demanding job for the same or perhaps a bit more money.

The completion of work (10:club:) refers to a class I recently took that I need the documentation for and the business trip (6:club:). The business reip would be a trip out of town to put in job applications.

This was something I have been planning on doing, and the wait is starting to get to me (7:heart:). But this coming Monday I should get my official certificate and seal at a meeting (8:heart:).

This is a pretty good practice reading based on what is going on currently in my life. It's confirmation for what plan was already in the works.

firecatpickles

Forgot to mention: This thread is open for anyone to post in and to give some input for any reading :)

Sharla

I'm seeing this more as meeting up with someone, someone you've not spoken to in a while may have got into contact with you (10 club & 6 club), going on the 2 red 7's you have here then this would most likely be with a woman. Going on the ( 8 heart & 8 club) this would be a good time you have of Meeting up having a drink, something to eat etc.

MissNine

Hi there. Id like to help out in interpreting the cards here but I can't find a website or info with Google about this spread.

Could you please provide a link to a thread explaining this spread or list the positions in your OP?
Thank you :)

firecatpickles

I'm seeing this more as meeting up with someone, someone you've not spoken to in a while may have got into contact with you (10 club & 6 club), going on the 2 red 7's you have here then this would most likely be with a woman. Going on the ( 8 heart & 8 club) this would be a good time you have of Meeting up having a drink, something to eat etc.

Hi, Sharla! I'm not sure if I'll be meeting up with anything. Could be a surprise coming up. Recently, my grad-school buddy contacted me on Facebook after several years, but she lives with her family in Yosemite on the other side of the country. Maybe they have plans to travel East soon?

There is another person who passes through occasionally also. She might contact me out-of-the-blue. These are the only two I can think of :)

What method do you use? I'd be interested to know more about it.

Sharla

Hi, Sharla! I'm not sure if I'll be meeting up with anything. Could be a surprise coming up. Recently, my grad-school buddy contacted me on Facebook after several years, but she lives with her family in Yosemite on the other side of the country. Maybe they have plans to travel East soon?

There is another person who passes through occasionally also. She might contact me out-of-the-blue. These are the only two I can think of :)

What method do you use? I'd be interested to know more about it.

To be honest i'm not using a particular method, i tried the Hedgewitch method myself when i first started out with PC's, but i found quite a few of the meanings when doing readings didn't make sense.

So ive basically researched a whole host of different methods and meanings for the cards and im using a combination of these. I have a book that i have wrote different meanings down for each card and then i just see which meanings works best for me for that particular card, the ones that don't work i'll end up crossing out. Up to now this has worked, but there is still about 4 or 5 cards that im still trying to work out to see how they come into play.......these are actually diamonds, but i think im sort of getting the jist of these now too.

firecatpickles

Well, I did get a phone call about meeting with an advisor for school! She was offering an EMT class for half-price so I can renew my license. This fits in with your reading, actually :)

I totally forgot that one of my home-spun meanings for 7:diamond: is "phone call". How 'bout that? ;)

firecatpickles

Day 17

A:heart: 6:spade:
5:club:
7:spade:
2:club:
Q:diamond:
A:diamond:

A:heart: is the Significator

"Walking away from something" (6:spade:) This refers to a going back to Plan A scenario. I was initially planning on taking another course (Plan B) but there is a waiting list for it. It is important to keep my license current while I wait. So, it's back to school time.

"Determination" (5:club:) This is not going to be easy! Working and going to school ("Double trouble. Tears" 7 :spade:) is something I haven't done in almost 20 years :neutral: but I am determined to make it work.

"Repeated cycle" (2:club:) This is my second time trough EMT school because it's been too long. There have been many changes since 2009, so the repeated cycle is going through it once again.

"Truth of a financial matter" (Q:diamond:) & "Something new connected with finances" (A:diamond:) is about paying my tuition. Part of the reason I am doing this is that it's quite affordable. This is a "strike while the iron is hot" situation.

So, overall this reading makes a lot of sense. It reminds me that, although it isn't going to be easy, things pan out for the better. This is the correct decision for me to make at this point in time

firecatpickles

Day 18

K:club: A:heart:
6:diamond:
Q:heart:
3:diamond:
3:club:
K:diamond:

A:heart: is the Significator

Intriguing that these cards came up... My thoughts while shuffling were about getting some part time summertime work on a farm with a particular location in mind!

Recently I connected with someone who owns a farm. I got the impression, or intuitive vibe, that help was needed. However, the family didn't necessarily feel comfortable approaching me.

K:club: is the farmer and the Q:heart: is the missus. I believe she picked up on my interest somehow. The cards then make sense when considering that the 3:club: is "crops, in general" and K:diamond: is a "person with financial means". The K:diamond: is also known as "The Devouring Sun", so could be a reference to the actual summer season. 6:diamond: is "steps toward a financial goal"; as well as a specific destination, as it is a 6 or "path"; and the 3:diamond:, which is a small amount of money coming in.

All of the these cards point to the probability that the family needs help, and they wait for me to ask if they need help. Interesting read.