Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 306 : June 10 - June 16

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc.

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: the thread is here for Jan - Jun 2017.

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).
(tarot only)

Deck of the Week Tarot Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum (Oracles and combined Tarot & Oracle readings)

Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Readings

Participants:

1. VGimlet - Tarot Familiars
2. EmpyreanKnight - Smith-Waite Centennial & Barbara Walker Tarot
3. page of ghosts - Rider Waite Smith
4. Bodhiseed - Alchemical Renewed & Oracle of the Radiant Sun
5. csmith0406 - Tabula Mundi
6. Trogon - Tarot Illuminati
7. Scarlet Woodland - Victorian Romantic & French Cartomancy & Antique Dondorf Playing Cards
8. lantana - Idiosyncradeck & Amethyst Oracle & Prisma Visions
9. RiverRunsDeep - Hekate Tarot
10. Amberjune - Tarot of the Crone & Universal Mind Cards
11. Ballerina - Babylonian Tarot
12. Morwenna - Everyday Witch
13. Carojulie - Mermaid tarot Dame Darcy & Druidcraft tarot
12. DaughterOfDanu - Starchild Tarot & Oracle of the Unicorns
13. Rose Lalonde - Tabula Mundi Tarot & I Ching (Holitzka)
14. AJ - Shining Tribe
15. Luxa - Dame Darcy Mermaid Tarot and Chrysalis
16. CharlotteK - Mystical Tarot

VGimlet

This week I'm in with the Tarot Familiars Deck. Hopefully I'll stay on track and not have to spend a second week with it. :cool4:

EmpyreanKnight

The Barbara Walker Tarot is here along with its companion book, and since it's a long Independence Day weekend in my country I'm gonna spend as much time as I can getting to know it (tho I'm spending Sat-Mon in a resort with my family so yeah).

So this week it's the Smith-Waite Centennial (just can't get enough of it) + the Barbara Walker Tarot for me.

page of ghosts

A lazy week with just daily draws from my Medieval Scapini.

I feel like going back to the regular old Original RWS (waiting for my centennial so I'm feeling very excited about the RWS in general) this week :D

Finally bothered to look at the Barbara Walker that I've heard so much about and it's very intriguing! Has to go on my wish list for sure. Some day I will finally take the plunge with the USGS tins.. some day.

BodhiSeed

I'm in this week with the Alchemical Renewed Tarot paired with the Oracle of the Radiant Sun. Thank you VGimlet! :)

Bodhiseed - Alchemical Renewed and Oracle of the Radiant Sun

EmpyreanKnight

I feel like going back to the regular old Original RWS (waiting for my centennial so I'm feeling very excited about the RWS in general) this week :D

Finally bothered to look at the Barbara Walker that I've heard so much about and it's very intriguing! Has to go on my wish list for sure. Some day I will finally take the plunge with the USGS tins.. some day.

I hope you like the Centennial when it arrives. It's the dreamiest RWS I have, and aesthetically my favorite.

And the Barbara Walker will haunt you like nothing else. Enjoy your week. :)

csmith0406

I'm actually feeling guilty that I am only using TM - will I be kicked out of Deck of the Week? I know we say no rules, but surely the one rule is we should change decks??? At some point I'm sure I'll want to use another deck but I'm still enamored with TM, so... I'm in this week with Tabula Mundi. :love:

Trogon

I'm actually feeling guilty that I am only using TM - will I be kicked out of Deck of the Week? I know we say no rules, but surely the one rule is we should change decks??? At some point I'm sure I'll want to use another deck but I'm still enamored with TM, so... I'm in this week with Tabula Mundi. :love:

Gotta admire your stick-to-it-iveness! :)

Since I've done the past 2 weeks with my Egyptian Tarot which has only slightly illustrated "pip" cards, I'm going to go back to one with fully illustrated suits. Aaannndd ... since I just got the Tarot Illuminati, that is what I'm using this week!

Trogon - Tarot Illuminati

Scarlet Woodland

I'm going pretty, Victorian this week, with:

Victorian Romantic Tarot ~ Have had this beauty for ages but never found the right moment or companion decks for it. Will work perfectly with its sisters this week

French Cartomancy ~ The (somewhat illogically named) LoS Dondorf Lenormand looks so damn pretty now it's trimmed and gilded.

Antique Dondorf Cartes Pour Damme ~ Can't tell you how excited I was to get these. They're identical to these http://www.dondorfer.com/all/all0097.html and in immaculate condition. Gilded corners, linen lined box, adorable patience size... squee!

Scarlet Woodland - Victorian Romantic & French Cartomancy & Antique Dondorf Playing Cards

lantana

Since summer is about to kick into high gear, it feels like the right time to bust out the Idiosyncradeck Tarot and its companion Amethyst Oracle.

I'm also going to be using the Prisma Visions Tarot for the Sacred Days of Midsummer, so I guess I'll add that too!

lantana - Idiosyncradeck & Amethyst Oracle & Prisma Visions