Detecting Untrustworthy People

G6

Hey Folks!

Does anyone have a foolproof method for detecting untrustworthy people or people with bad intentions toward you?

Any experiences or practices to share on this topic?

DownUnderNZer

I am sure there are some good books out there only they might be expensive. E.g. Profiling. (University Released texts).

Gut instinct and reading body language helps as well - there are books and internet resources on body language for sure. Maybe even on gut instinct.

Only foolproof way of not letting bad sorts in - is not making any new friends.

DND :)

decan

Foolproof method unfortunately no.
I will say instinct (with observation) is the best judge, but my instinct isn't foolproof, some people are very good to hid their thoughts.
I think I have read somewhere that the Devil can take whichever form he likes.

DDwarks

I have a full proof one...

Have a good relationship with your guides!

They have never ever let me down. It's not even me asking them anything. They just give me warnings through dreams/ visions/ *strong* gut feeling. I can hear them too. They don't let go until I get the message either!

Always, without a fail!

G6

I am sure there are some good books out there only they might be expensive. E.g. Profiling. (University Released texts).

Gut instinct and reading body language helps as well - there are books and internet resources on body language for sure. Maybe even on gut instinct.

Only foolproof way of not letting bad sorts in - is not making any new friends.

I know, right, be alone is the only foolproof way, ha!

I do feel I have my eyes open and look for inconsistencies. What kind of body language tips? Like to tell if people are lying when they say things?

I agree you use your best judgement and you let people show you who they are is usually the way it goes. If it's not terribly harmful or painful people reveal themselves one way or another.

Just wondering if anyone has better methods...

G6

I have a full proof one...

Have a good relationship with your guides!

They have never ever let me down. It's not even me asking them anything. They just give me warnings through dreams/ visions/ *strong* gut feeling. I can hear them too. They don't let go until I get the message either!

Always, without a fail!

I'll try this more directly asking for signs/warnings.

I usually ask if they are meant to be in my life let them stay if not let them go away as quick as possible!

G6

I think I have read somewhere that the Devil can take whichever form he likes.

This is an interesting thought. I guess if you are meant to experience something good or bad it will be presented to you in an attractive way.

Barleywine

The only foolproof method I know - other than becoming a hermit - is the "litmus test." Give every new acquaintance one chance to prove their honesty, being careful of how much you risk on the first occasion. (No room for "three strikes and you're out" here, life is too short to keep accommodating disappointment.) If they pass, give them a little more rope until you reach the outer limit of your own"comfort zone" or they hang themselves. There's nothing wrong with "arm's length" friendships.

decan

This is an interesting thought. I guess if you are meant to experience something good or bad it will be presented to you in an attractive way.
Yes, very often an untrustworthy person will come with a smile. The Fox in the Lenormand deck can smile but the dog and the Fox are two separate cards!

I read somewhere that nothing can be hidden to the Moon, she is able to see everything everywhere. I guess that to have a strong relationship with the Moon can help.

DownUnderNZer

There is one Criminal Profiler that believes "Feet" are the biggest reveal on a person. :bugeyed:

Body Language: Off the top of my head....

If a person keeps touching his ear (unless itchy) - doesn't believe what is being said.

Touching nose - lying about something.

MALE: Touching belt and turned towards a female - interested.
FEMALE: Touching hair and off and on looks at a guy - interested.

Vague in verbal details - lying.

DECEPTION is the only TRAIT in HUMAN BEHAVIOR that can never be read or picked up on.

I know, right, be alone is the only foolproof way, ha!

I do feel I have my eyes open and look for inconsistencies. What kind of body language tips? Like to tell if people are lying when they say things?

I agree you use your best judgement and you let people show you who they are is usually the way it goes. If it's not terribly harmful or painful people reveal themselves one way or another.

Just wondering if anyone has better methods...