GotH

Closed

animated-candle-gif-19.gif

no card exchanges
feedback is a must
anything you want to ask
any form of divination you want to use

JoJoCat

I'd love to sit, if I may? But feel free to skip me as it's 1 am here and I'm going to sleep so won't be able to return the exchange until tm.

If you agree (and no pressure obv!) I'll likely throw stones as I haven't done that in a while. My question is about the freelance work I did last week-- was it a success? I have 3-4 more installments so wonder if I have to work harder (ie more energy) in the next go rounds.

Thanks either way!

GotH

I'd love to sit, if I may? But feel free to skip me as it's 1 am here and I'm going to sleep so won't be able to return the exchange until tm.

If you agree (and no pressure obv!) I'll likely throw stones as I haven't done that in a while. My question is about the freelance work I did last week-- was it a success? I have 3-4 more installments so wonder if I have to work harder (ie more energy) in the next go rounds.

Thanks either way!

That's fine as long as you remember to return. Can you tell me about throwing stones? How do you read them?

JoJoCat

That's fine as long as you remember to return. Can you tell me about throwing stones? How do you read them?

Oh I always remember to return! It drives me batty when others forget so I am super diligent about it [emoji13]

For the stones, I throw them on a blanket I have in front of my main altar and then ... idk read what they say? It's kind of hard to explain. And lately I've begun to realize that I often hear people's ancestors and spirits more than interpret the stones or cards.

Maybe a way say it is: I look at the groupings of the stones and their colors and markings and directionality. I can try to find an old thread where I last did this when I'm on a laptop again

GotH

Oh I always remember to return! It drives me batty when others forget so I am super diligent about it [emoji13]
Awesome :)

For the stones, I throw them on a blanket I have in front of my main altar and then ... idk read what they say? It's kind of hard to explain. And lately I've begun to realize that I often hear people's ancestors and spirits more than interpret the stones or cards.

Maybe a way say it is: I look at the groupings of the stones and their colors and markings and directionality. I can try to find an old thread where I last did this when I'm on a laptop again
Very interesting! I'd be open for a reading where you hear something from my ancestors or such if you are able. Whatever you get that is surrounding me will be great.

Thanks for your explanation. I'm always interested in the way people read apart from cards..

Since there's no hurry with our exchange, I'll have it up for you sometime today. Pleasant dreams!

Persimmon

can I join in? :)

I can offer a flower reading. Just pick one flower image from this link https://uk.pinterest.com/megart1234/flower-pictures/

..and tell me which one, roughly where it is. I will focus on the image and either answer a question you have or a general reading. If you are asking a specific question then think of the question whilst you pick the flower image, and if it is just a general reading then just pick whichever one you feel drawn too initially.

FYI this is not my pinterest page,just one I found on google.

My question is: I've been getting some very confusing messages from the universe regarding Jay, especially the last few days. I don't know what to believe as sometimes I think I am letting my own hopes influence what I am picking up, but then I receive signs from the universe that seem to confirm what I was considering. So confusing! Can you tell me, what is it the universe is trying to convey to me about Jay the last few days?

GotH

can I join in? :)

I can offer a flower reading. Just pick one flower image from this link https://uk.pinterest.com/megart1234/flower-pictures/

..and tell me which one, roughly where it is. I will focus on the image and either answer a question you have or a general reading. If you are asking a specific question then think of the question whilst you pick the flower image, and if it is just a general reading then just pick whichever one you feel drawn too initially.

FYI this is not my pinterest page,just one I found on google
Sure this sounds fun.. I'll be back with your reading and then I'll pick the pic..

GotH

My question is: I've been getting some very confusing messages from the universe regarding Jay, especially the last few days. I don't know what to believe as sometimes I think I am letting my own hopes influence what I am picking up, but then I receive signs from the universe that seem to confirm what I was considering. So confusing! Can you tell me, what is it the universe is trying to convey to me about Jay the last few days?
Runes

Isa - Illusion deceit. Frustration. Time to seek clarity.
Hagalaz - Destruction
Ansuz - Communication

Okay this is pretty simple. I'm sorry if it doesn't get more detailed however. What I'm getting here is the obvious frustration and confusion involving misunderstandings with Jay but the only thing you can do is communicate with him to clear things up. There seems to be some issues going on with him and when I ask what they are, I only get communication feelings. You need to sit down with him and talk or you won't get the answers you need. So basically the your frustration will be destructive if you don't talk.

I hope this gives you the push you need to get things sorted out. It's obvious that the universe does NOT want to share what's going on with Jay at this time but I'm getting that he'll share with you if you can find a place and time to make it easy for him to speak about what's going on in his world.

Good luck..

GotH

Okay.. I picked this one. :)

bf850f97d090792f63587b5fabf41ddd.jpg

Just a general reading please...

Persimmon

Runes

Isa - Illusion deceit. Frustration. Time to seek clarity.
Hagalaz - Destruction
Ansuz - Communication

Okay this is pretty simple. I'm sorry if it doesn't get more detailed however. What I'm getting here is the obvious frustration and confusion involving misunderstandings with Jay but the only thing you can do is communicate with him to clear things up. There seems to be some issues going on with him and when I ask what they are, I only get communication feelings. You need to sit down with him and talk or you won't get the answers you need. So basically the your frustration will be destructive if you don't talk.

I hope this gives you the push you need to get things sorted out. It's obvious that the universe does NOT want to share what's going on with Jay at this time but I'm getting that he'll share with you if you can find a place and time to make it easy for him to speak about what's going on in his world.

Good luck..

Thank you :)

Yes there has been an 'incident' in the past where he had a different take on it or version or events/perspective than me and communication broke down and I stopped talking to him completely. I'm not seeking answers from him, but rather was wondering if it is even worth talking to him again or if it's a destructive thing to do to myself. I think perhaps the universe doesn't want me to know exactly what I am asking partly because I am supposed to make these decisions on my own and not keep asking the universe for the answers to my dilemma on whether to give him the time of day again or not.

I will be back with your reading...