Divination- Step Outside of Your Comfort Zone

GotH

ThREAD CLOSED....

2009_0228(289).JPG

I'll be taking another break from posting exchange threads after the new year so I thought I'd open up a diverse practice for anyone who would like to work out their psychic muscles apart from the cards. If you would like to do a card exchange, that's fine too, I'll just open up a link to the tarot or oracle section and link it here.

With the exception of astrology (haven't studied), spirit boards and pendulums anything goes. If you have a suggestion that I have not listed, let me know, I'm willing to try almost anything. :cool2:

Some divination options I've successfully tried:

Ambulomancy (divining while walking)
Bibliomancy
Carromancy (melted wax)
Crystallomancy
Dice
Magazinomancy
Radiomancy
Runes
Scrying (clouds, coffee, wine, water, mirrors, rock formations, wet sand... too many list!)
Tea Leaves

Looking for something new to try? Click here ---> Divination Methods

***Exchanges are method for method***
please don't ask for a candle wax reading in exchange for a tarot reading

I'll leave this thread open for the next few days for anyone who would like to try taking a step beyond their comfort zone.. :livelong:

EmpressArwen

I'd like to try the Amb...Ab....the walking one! lol I don't know how to spell it.

So what do I need to do? Am I doing this for you, GotH?

GotH

(((Arwen)))

How are ya gal pal? :) We are going to do this for each other. You rock at this so I can only hope I do as well as you.. Do you have a focus or a question?

ETA: This is your kind of thing that you do well with. Just think of me and allow the answers to come to you while your taking a walk by using the things you see around you.

My focus is about the next few months.. Anything I should know or what's in store for me?

Girl Archer

I want to try scrying. Sounds interesting for sure. Do we need to use the same medium?

GotH

I want to try scrying. Sounds interesting for sure. Do we need to use the same medium?

Yes.. Pick something you want to try scrying with and we'll scry for each other. What instrument draws your attention?

EmpressArwen

(((Arwen)))

How are ya gal pal? :) We are going to do this for each other. You rock at this so I can only hope I do as well as you.. Do you have a focus or a question?

ETA: This is your kind of thing that you do well with. Just think of me and allow the answers to come to you while your taking a walk by using the things you see around you.

My focus is about the next few months.. Anything I should know or what's in store for me?

I'm very rusty as I've been so busy, my divination practice has fallen to the back burner.

My question would be about what is coming up in January...anything good? anything scary? lol

Thanks! PS...missed you!

Girl Archer

Yes.. Pick something you want to try scrying with and we'll scry for each other. What instrument draws your attention?

I am unable to decide between clouds and sand/mud. What do I do, GotH? :confused:

GotH

@Girl Archer- There is not a cloud in the sky today so I'll be using wet sand for your reading.

@EmpressArwen- Since I need to use wet sand for GA's reading, I'll do your reading by going for a walk at the beach later today.

Looking forward to some quiet time to do these! :)

seedcake

Hello GotH, can I be in? Ambulomancy seems to be something good to try. I've never done it but definitely, it's something worth trying since I like to walk around my home city and its parks. I had some "moments" so why not try it for someone else?

Awesome idea :heart:

Girl Archer

Thanks, wet sand it is then. I look forward to doing this for you and seeing how much of it actually resonates for you :)