Dream about night lights and I love yous

KnightOfTheCosmos

Hey all. I've been having a lot of intense dreams lately but one has been stuck in my mind.

Some background info: A and I were romantically involved for a short time 3 years ago. I cut off all ties with her last June, and this is the first time I've dreamt of her since. I DO have a strong suspicion that we had some sort of a telepathic link because back then, I would dream of her and she'd suddenly message me the next day. The biggest thing was when I dreamt of a secret scenario that she wished would happen to her. She never told anyone that secret and I dreamt of it. When I told her about the dream, that's when she told me that secret. She also said how she "would send out vibes to people with the hopes that someone would pick them up". She told that to me after I randomly checked up on her after we broke up because I was worried about her after a dream I had of her. But yes, no contact between us for a year, no dreams of her for a year until now. I only gave this background to describe A and her relation to me. I did a combined tarot/oracle card reading about this dream and it yielded eye opening results but I wanted other people's insights/interpretations. This was the dream:

A and I were messaging each other and I saw her face and half of her face was on a pillow and she said, "I love you. I'm still in love with you". I think we were video chatting and I was downloading the app that we used to talk on all the time back into my phone (in my waking life I deleted the app after I cut her off). Then I was turning on 4 night lights in my house, which formed the shape of a rectangle, and they were in the shape of religious figures. I remember seeing a lot of reds and blues but I couldn't see the details of the figures. I have a strong feeling they were saints, though. Even though I turned on all 4 night lights, the room I was in remained dim, even though the night lights were bright. Then I looked out my window and I saw three construction workers and a group of small black birds. I could tell the birds were teasing and playing with one of the construction workers but that particular construction worker got very frustrated and fell down. He couldn't do his work because of the birds. However, the two other construction workers were laughing.

That was my dream. Like I said, if anyone can offer anymore insights/interpretations, that would be wonderful. I'm always open to different meanings. :)

Indygoflame

Wow. I too have had these sorts of dreams. What I'm picking up is that all though you cut her off, things still feel unresolved. Despite all the time that has passed, the four dim night lights seem like they are trying to shed light on the real reason you split apart despite this close connection. The religious figures could perhaps represent where she is spiritually compared to yours. Your spiritual advancement may be beyond where hers is. Hope this helps.

KnightOfTheCosmos

Wow. I too have had these sorts of dreams. What I'm picking up is that all though you cut her off, things still feel unresolved. Despite all the time that has passed, the four dim night lights seem like they are trying to shed light on the real reason you split apart despite this close connection. The religious figures could perhaps represent where she is spiritually compared to yours. Your spiritual advancement may be beyond where hers is. Hope this helps.

I'm so sorry I saw this late! I just thought that no one would respond after a couple of days passed and I had no responses.

It is SO funny you said this because I just found out she got a girlfriend and I kept saying, "I'm fine, I'm happy for her, I'm fine" as I legit burst into tears. So there was definitely some unresolved feelings there. I think why it was unresolved was because it's so hard for me to connect with others to a certain extent, and I felt like I reached that extent with her. But at the same time, I didn't because I didn't really know her. You can't know someone if they don't know themselves, and she was very confused and desperately needed help. But we had this odd connection...It is difficult to explain. :(

I never would have interpreted the religious figures like that. I figured they meant something sacred but I wasn't sure what. For a while, I believed I was more spiritually advanced than she was but I didn't want to admit it. Now I really believe I am. I am more self-aware than her, by far. Now I can freely admit that. I think that dream and just finding out she has moved on was good for me.

I don't miss her in particular, but the connection, and I'd like an even more authentic connection with whoever is my partner in the future.

Thanks a lot for responding and helping me out. It means a lot to me! ❤

Indygoflame

I'm glad to help anytime I can. I too had a similar connection with someone who was definitely not for my higher good. I wholeheartedly believe you will establish a stronger more grounded connection with someone who will serve your highest good. This person gave you the gift of discernment. Now you know what you want looks like. Best wishes.