Dream interpretation!

pumpkins

Hello ppl!
I had this dream some time ago. What do you think of this bizarre dream? I have never seen something like this ever in my life before. It goes like this:

I see myself working on a computer and video chatting with my best friend. We laugh and giggle and share our stories with each other. Then she says “Look here in my eyes”. I look at her for few seconds and suddenly feel sick and angry. I tell her what happened to me and she says “ I got your brain spinning”. But I don’t feel like chatting any more with her. I feel nausea and start having severe headache. Then the scene changes into another scene. Now I see myself suffering from some sickness and laying in a bed. A man appears the scene, he finds out that I am ailing with a weird sickness and it has left me crippled. He gets worried for me. Then he decides to hire a woman to take care of me and cure me of this bizarre sickness. I don’t notice the woman who is hired since I am sick and battling for life and laying unconscious in bed. Together, they start working on my treatment and slowly I start showing signs of some life again. There are piles of files gathered on the table, the work table that the man and the woman both use together while looking after me. The man is sitting in a chair, worried for me and frustrated this whole time he is around me. He is holding his head in his palms in despair, utterly frustrated and restless. He keeps on blabbering in between about me to this woman and seeks and gives advice. The hired woman on the other hand doesn’t seem bothered at all. She doesn’t even look at the sick woman who needs attention. I lay there unconscious while the hired woman is completely focussed on the man. She keeps a close check on all his activities. The man has his eyes closed while sitting in a chair, as if tired after long hardship and doesn’t know what to do. This woman keeps on hovering around him all the time in the room and the moment he looks at her she pretends as if she is busy working on my sickness and is really concerned but she actually is not. She is making sure that the man doesn’t move away from her sight or go near the sick woman. Every time he talks about the sick woman this woman says “I know your concern but you don’t know about my concern for her. I’ll take care of her” and giggles and says to herself “And I’ll take care of you too, my slave”.

As this man decides to take a quick nap in the chair, this hired woman opens up the drawer, takes a dagger out, holds it firmly in her hand. Then she goes straight to the man and carefully stabs him in the back so he doesn’t see her. Strangely he is not at all bothered but he starts bleeding right away and a pool of blood accumulates on the floor while he is dozing off. She then hurriedly paces towards me and stabs me multiple times in the heart. Before I could open my eyes and see who stabbed me in the heart I fall unconscious.
Now the woman sits afar and watches both of the wounded people very closely. The woman who was stabbed in the heart never got up. As the man wakes up from sleep and tries to look around to check on sick woman the hired woman stabs him again in the back without him noticing her. Again, he is wounded and bleeding but somehow doesn’t pay any attention. I am now awake and crying in pain and calling from the bed in the other end of the room but he never hears me neither does he pay any attention to this hired woman who has been constantly stabbing him in the back while I notice her. She keeps on inflicting wounds on him without getting noticed by him and she is secretly laughing at the helplessness of people in the room. But suddenly the man gets up from the chair and turns around and sees the empress there, pale and frozen in her place as she wasn’t expecting this would happen. He now seems very angry and says “ You backstabbed me??? My friend, my confidant????? You were my empress!!!!!
The woman immediately takes her mask off and turns into a man. She says “ Confusion is my method! I have created battlefields and initiated wars, I predict future and participate in it myself. I am here with you and in your future as well. Wherever you see I am there. I am the one who gave her disease and cured her at my will. I do what I please.”
The wounded man gets enlightened upon hearing this conversation.

I don’t know why I was sick in this dream. And who is this woman who was hired to treat me? Why I kept on hearing empress for her? I saw there was distance and I saw a lot of bloodshed and frustration. But why would she do that? If someone could help me understand this dream better I would appreciate it.

BeyondtheVeil

My take on your dream...

Wow! That is an interesting dream. I think it is stating that you don't feel like you are being taken care of and that someone may be intentionally making you feel sick/depressed/helpless. I'm not sure if the man is you or that you feel like the woman {your friend/person in your life who you feel isn't supporting and taking care of you, but causing distress} is backstabbing someone {even you} but they are ignoring it. That makes you very frustrated.

What is interesting is that the three people could ALL be you if you don't have someone in your life that you feel is doing these things. I've had that happen in some dreams before. lol

I would sit down and figure out who/what is making you feel abused/not taken care of. Is there a person or situation where this is a repeating pattern? You may feel like you have given your control to someone else and you have no control over what they do.

The Empress is either the woman/person you want to be or someone in your life that is that to you. Since it was so emphasised...I would also think about what "The Empress" means to you.

You said this dream happened some time ago, so if these things don't ring true now.... did they at the time of the dream?

Hope this helps some!
BTV