Dream of Eyes

bluelagune

I had a very long dream today but one part of it stands out. I was looking into someone's eyes and they were filling up with this cloudy gold liquid that slowly took over the white's of eye. I felt panicky and wanted to take a person to hospital.

I have looked at the dreammoods but it doesn't really apply. If anyone has an idea to meaning, please let me know. Thanks :)

Starri Knytes

This is a dream of transformation. Gold represents knowledge. Filling with liquid is transformation/progress/forward movement. So this would be someone in the midst of transformation. Someone who is being filled with new knowledge. It's a huge advance for sure.

Since there are feelings of panic/fear involved, I would gather that you are resistant to or not prepared for what should be a momentous event.

Were you looking in a mirror? Did you have the feeling these were your eyes or was this someone else?

bluelagune

This is a dream of transformation. Gold represents knowledge. Filling with liquid is transformation/progress/forward movement. So this would be someone in the midst of transformation. Someone who is being filled with new knowledge. It's a huge advance for sure.

Since there are feelings of panic/fear involved, I would gather that you are resistant to or not prepared for what should be a momentous event.

Were you looking in a mirror? Did you have the feeling these were your eyes or was this someone else?

Thank you. I was looking at my mother's eyes. She passed away. The transformation has occurred and she is gaining knowledge but I was hoping it was a messege. On Sunday I was thinking of all the wrongs that went in our relationship and all misguided ideas she had about what I should have done in my personal life but she is still my mother and I miss her. I wish I knew what she was trying to tell me.

Starri Knytes

Thank you. I was looking at my mother's eyes. She passed away. The transformation has occurred and she is gaining knowledge but I was hoping it was a messege. On Sunday I was thinking of all the wrongs that went in our relationship and all misguided ideas she had about what I should have done in my personal life but she is still my mother and I miss her. I wish I knew what she was trying to tell me.
I'm so sorry for your loss. (((hugs)))

Unfortunately this is the most common type of message from beyond the veil.
The person who has passed is at peace. Worries and hurt falls away. All of the concerns of our natural world are left with the living.

You might try pulling a few cards to discern if there is anything else she wants you to know.

bluelagune

I'm so sorry for your loss. (((hugs)))

Unfortunately this is the most common type of message from beyond the veil.
The person who has passed is at peace. Worries and hurt falls away. All of the concerns of our natural world are left with the living.

You might try pulling a few cards to discern if there is anything else she wants you to know.

Thank you. I'll try the cards :)

celticnoodle

My condolences on the loss of your mother, bluelagoon.

Interesting dream and I like and would have to agree with Starri's take. I wonder though, since her eyes were filling up with a gold color--perhaps her transformation and 'new' found knowledge is the fact that she now realizes that she was wrong in how she was thinking your life SHOULD go. Perhaps it is her way of letting you know that she 'sees' this now and wishes you well.

bluelagune

My condolences on the loss of your mother, bluelagoon.

Interesting dream and I like and would have to agree with Starri's take. I wonder though, since her eyes were filling up with a gold color--perhaps her transformation and 'new' found knowledge is the fact that she now realizes that she was wrong in how she was thinking your life SHOULD go. Perhaps it is her way of letting you know that she 'sees' this now and wishes you well.

I hope so. Thank you Celticnoodles. :)