Dream Visits

Indygoflame

So this past Saturday night, I had a dream of the deceased brother of a friend. This young man passed away from sepsis. Today is June 15th 2017, and my grandfather passed away today due to complications from sepsis. The young man didnt say anything in the dream, just a visit. Today I asked my tarot cards what I needed to know for the day. I got king of pentacles, 3 of swords with 7 of swords. As soon as I saw the king of pents with 3 of swords, I knew to check my phone. Sure enough the dreaded get to hospital now!; message was there. I will now forever associate the King of pentacles with a senior male and/or someone who lives/ or has lived a very full life. Just wish I knew more of what to do with these dreams. However, my cards were very literal today. Please feel free to share any experiences of this sort or any tips you may have for me regarding these visits/dreams and what to do with them. I wish I would have these visions/visits while in my waking state as well. Thanks.

celticnoodle

So this past Saturday night, I had a dream of the deceased brother of a friend. This young man passed away from sepsis. Today is June 15th 2017, and my grandfather passed away today due to complications from sepsis. The young man didnt say anything in the dream, just a visit. Today I asked my tarot cards what I needed to know for the day. I got king of pentacles, 3 of swords with 7 of swords. As soon as I saw the king of pents with 3 of swords, I knew to check my phone. Sure enough the dreaded get to hospital now!; message was there. I will now forever associate the King of pentacles with a senior male and/or someone who lives/ or has lived a very full life. Just wish I knew more of what to do with these dreams. However, my cards were very literal today. Please feel free to share any experiences of this sort or any tips you may have for me regarding these visits/dreams and what to do with them. I wish I would have these visions/visits while in my waking state as well. Thanks.

Just saw this, Indygoflame. This may however, be moved to Tarot Readings, though, maybe not. Not sure.

I do get dreams like this often as well. My father passed back in 2008 and he was forever coming to me to tell me what was happening in the family. I am the only family member who lives far away--I'm in Western NY and they are in Southern MD.

My mother is elderly--living on her own, though across the street from my sister, who is very good about checking on her often. But, mom went through a period of time where she was falling a lot and she would hide it from everyone for whatever reason. I remember one time she was cleaning the corner hutch she has in her dining room, and somehow fell to the floor with this coming down on top of her. She was actually very fortunate it didn't kill her, as it is a very solid heavy piece of furniture--but luckily mom had taken everything inside out to wash, (and was polishing the inside of it), so it was empty. However, it did land on her leg. Mom was able to get out, push it back up into place and never said a word to anyone.

So, my deceased father came to visit me one night about 1 or 2 nights after the above accident. he told me, Call your sister and tell her mom needs to go to the hospital, I think she broke her leg. So, I called sis at work, told her, and she went home to check on mom and finally mom admitted what happened. Took her to the Emergency Care - where it was xrayed and sure enough, a hairline fracture--but it was too far gone to do anything with it, but wrap it and mom was told to stay off it completely--which she kind of was.

Dad came to me many times whenever mom was hurt. She began to call him "the tattle-tail spook". :laugh: and yes, he was!

I have many other instances where family members came to me to warn me of things such as the above. Not only my father and not all with bad or sad news--some good ones too! :)

as for having htem in your waking state--you can develop this skill. One way is through meditation--and while you're meditating you may begin to get them. there is also other ways to develop this--we use to have a dream thread going on where it helped to develop this skill. I've been thinking of starting it up again. I'll keep ya posted if I do.

Indygoflame

Thank you so much for sharing Celticnoodle. The young man passed away from sepsis after a procedure in the hospital, much the same way my grandfather did. Even more difficult is we just lost my grandmother 3 months and 1 day prior to my grandfather. My grandmother was similar to your mom in that she wouldn't tell us about falls and any other malady she may have had. I only had one dream of my grandmother after her passing. I was in the room with her when she let out a gasp. It was that moment I believe she was officially transitioning from her physical body. My grandfather was sudden and we weren't there for his crossing over like we were for my grandmother. Nonetheless, I feel I should have known he was going to pass away because this young man passed in almost identical way.

Indygoflame

Please keep me posted on any dream threads you may start. I have been having so many lately. I'm starting to realize that my info that comes through is on a need to know basis only! Lol