Dreaming Tarot spread and cards?

bluelagune

I had a dream today of a tarot spread. There were four cards but I only remember the first 3.

The dream was quite long but the reading occurred in a university or some type of educational facility. I was in someones office and trying to rearrange desk positions when a guy suddenly starts reading:

What I am: Queen of wands
How I present myself: Queen of cups
What I offer my potential lovers: Star
4th card: don't remember ...
I know the meaning of the cards and they pretty much describe me

BUT!

what is the significance of being in the office and this guy doing the spread? Have you had anyone read for you in your dreams?

Indygoflame

Hi bluelagune. I just read your post and felt I had to reply. I too have been having dreams of being at a university of some sort. I have had 2 of those dreams to date but not the tarot reading in them. The first dream I had, I knew I was in a college or place of higher learning with my 2 aunts. However, I was the only one who signed up to be in the play "The Lion King". My aunts did not. I also felt the university was not here, as in this plane of existence.

Since the first dream of me signing up to be in the production of the play, I have had many informative dreams. The dream you had regarding the university and the tarot reading relates back to another post you did on a dream where you had 4 men standing around your diaries. That's all I know for sure. If you think back to that dream you may be able to piece together more info. If you still don't make a connection, don't fret as they will make sense in time.

Interesting that you used the word "University". I said college. But university could be just that. Something that may be universally happening to you. Just an interesting thought. I thought I'd also mention a dream I had a few months back on a single tarot card only, which was the 4 of wands. Seems like the number 4 plays a part in all of this. I have no clue what this was suppose to represent. However, I often see 11:11, which is four when added together.

bluelagune

Hi bluelagune. I just read your post and felt I had to reply. I too have been having dreams of being at a university of some sort. I have had 2 of those dreams to date but not the tarot reading in them. The first dream I had, I knew I was in a college or place of higher learning with my 2 aunts. However, I was the only one who signed up to be in the play "The Lion King". My aunts did not. I also felt the university was not here, as in this plane of existence.

Since the first dream of me signing up to be in the production of the play, I have had many informative dreams. The dream you had regarding the university and the tarot reading relates back to another post you did on a dream where you had 4 men standing around your diaries. That's all I know for sure. If you think back to that dream you may be able to piece together more info. If you still don't make a connection, don't fret as they will make sense in time.

Interesting that you used the word "University". I said college. But university could be just that. Something that may be universally happening to you. Just an interesting thought. I thought I'd also mention a dream I had a few months back on a single tarot card only, which was the 4 of wands. Seems like the number 4 plays a part in all of this. I have no clue what this was suppose to represent. However, I often see 11:11, which is four when added together.

Thank you. :)
You are correct it had something to do with the 4 men trying to force me to make a decision. I have a severe case of discernment so no matter what set up is in front of me, my alarm bells go off. So I did find out what the above dream was about and university means learning experience of how one presents oneself because other people judge us based on how we act and what we do. It is unfortunate but it is reality. So the details are: a man who I've known for sometime has shown interest in me. The problem is that he is married and I'm not attracted to him and i'm in love with someone else. BUT all his attempts were public and for some reason he needed me to pursue him when he pulled away. I didn't. Although the queen of wands of me likes the whole flirting thing but the queen of cups was the one who took over! and the star was innocence and distance! I basically provided this guy a cold shoulder. The end :)

Indygoflame

Hi bluelagune. That is so interesting that you made the connection to the tarot reading in your dream. I always felt I had 4 spiritual sentinels protecting me. However, I was involved with someone who I did not heed my instinctual discernment. To the say the least he just cut me off cold turkey. Similar to you, I felt he wanted me to chase him. Whenever I talked about him to people I never used his name. Just referred to him by the city he lived in.

The other day while driving, I came to a stop sign and realized the cross street was the name of the city I would refer to him by. At the same time, the song I just called to say I love you by Stevie wonder was playing. He is alive from what i can tell. Wonder if he was thinking of me at that moment. I can't see why that would be a coincidence more than a synchronicity.

bluelagune

Hi bluelagune. That is so interesting that you made the connection to the tarot reading in your dream. I always felt I had 4 spiritual sentinels protecting me. However, I was involved with someone who I did not heed my instinctual discernment. To the say the least he just cut me off cold turkey. Similar to you, I felt he wanted me to chase him. Whenever I talked about him to people I never used his name. Just referred to him by the city he lived in.
Sorry to hear that dear. There will be other lovers ahead on your journey. As to sentinels, I'm not sure... per earlier dream, these men were not nice to me so I very much doubt it's a protection.

The other day while driving, I came to a stop sign and realized the cross street was the name of the city I would refer to him by. At the same time, the song I just called to say I love you by Stevie wonder was playing. He is alive from what i can tell. Wonder if he was thinking of me at that moment. I can't see why that would be a coincidence more than a synchronicity.
I think G6 just posted this type of thread, maybe someone had similar experiences/signes as you. :)

Indygoflame

Thanks bluelagune for the encouragement. It was a painful experience, however I didn't listen to my inner voice. I won't be doing that again. : )