Easter Egg Time: One Reality Reading.

DownUnderNZer

May use a combination of Oracles.

To be done over the Easter break - no set time.

I think it is time to release the fairies from my wardrobe so they can spread their little wings and magic dust over the Easter weekend.

And I do so enjoy Froud's fairy creatures in all their truth, wickedness, and splendour.

No serial sitters, frequenters, or newbies with less than 50 posts.

No one read by me in the last 3 to 6 months.

No questions at this point.

Full feedback a must as part of AT rules and for others learning etc. And in a timely manner please.

No guarantees.

Will not read for anyone I choose not to read.

:heart: "If it happens - it happens. If it doesn't - It doesn't".:heart:

crystalrose

Do I fit your criteria?

DownUnderNZer

Sorry you frequent the exchange as I just checked.

A frequenter or serial sitter tends to post in threads like "2 exchanges now", "Testing a new deck", "Random image readings for feedback" and the list goes on and on.

I think if it is 20 posts a month or more in the exchanges then it qualifies as a serial sitter or frequenter. Even 10 is right up there really.

Best of luck!

DND :)

Do I fit your criteria?

crystalrose

Sorry you frequent the exchange as I just checked.

A frequenter or serial sitter tends to post in threads like "2 exchanges now", "Testing a new deck", "Random image readings for feedback" and the list goes on and on.

I think if it is 20 posts a month or more in the exchanges then it qualifies as a serial sitter or frequenter. Even 10 is right up there really.

Best of luck!

DND :)

That's interesting... So even if my posts have been mainly giving readings I'm still disqualified?

Anyway, good luck in finding the right sitter :).