Electoral College Spells

G6

From Tarot Spells Book

Give thoughts about electoral vote outcome or impeachment for Trump as you layout this tarot spread.

Temperance
2 of Swords, Trump Significator (Devil), 8 of Swords
Haged Man

Put a picture of Trump or his name on a piece of paper in a sealed jar.

Recite:

Trump is bound.
Trump is blocked.
Trump is confined.
Trump is unable to move.
Trump can do no harm.
Any negative energies Trump puts out will be deflected back to him.
Trump will stew in his own juices until he learns to do only good deeds and send out only positive energies.
So it is, and so it shall be!

nicky

G6 - I worry that a picture of trump in my house may attract cockroaches ;)

I have been looking through decks that are broken or just do not appeal anymore and thinking of how they can be used for this ...

I have my eyes on the Hanged Man as part of the electoral college flip ...

will post more

one month - let's do this people!

xoxox
nicky

nicky

Tarot Moon False Electors Ritual

Third Quarter Waning -November 21
New Moon -November 29
First Quarter Waxing -December 7
Full Moon - December 13

A waxing moon leading to a full moon just prior to the Electoral College Votes could be a daily/weekly working ritual - any day after today's 3rd quarter would be an awesome time to diminish the alleged power the jerk has - leading up to the electors being beseeched once the new moon starts growing - by the full moon the ritual can be sending out the spell...

I have folders of women - ok just kidding...I have a bunch of broken decks and or decks that I never use..

My version below :

In a line I would place the following cards:
The Devil and The Moon to represent the asshole
The Hanged Man for the Electoral College
The Sun and the Justice for Hillary

- I would place a black candle on the Devil and Moon cards and light it nightly - enforcing the idea of the blackness that surrounds him and his minions - obviously you can use whatever spell/cards/chant you wish

chant:
The light of the candle exposes the deceit
Your vile agenda will end in your defeat

Each day I would move the 2 cards further away from the other three - moving them out of the power area...At the New Moon I would burn those two cards.
Keep burning the back candle to make sure all the bad juju vibes are removed - until

Then, as the moon begins to wax - set a yellow candle on the Hanged man to encourage clarity of thought - and light it nightly with :
chant:
Your time to act honorably is almost at hand
Please vote your conscience to protect all in this land

When it gets closer to the quarter moon - I would take the Hanged Man and hang it outside so it can keep flying your spell in the wind when you are ready for the next phase.

At December 7-13 Light a Silver or Blue candle and place on the Sun and Justice cards - light it nightly
chant:
Your vote is crucial - please harken our plea
Faithless Elector a hero to be

Luna's Crone

Its not unknown for electoral colleges to vote its conscience even in states where there are laws that you have to vote the way the state has its rules set up. There are 26 states i think with rules.

and hillary has well over a million more votes than donald

Luna's Crone

Third Quarter Waning -November 21
New Moon -November 29
First Quarter Waxing -December 7
Full Moon - December 13

A waxing moon leading to a full moon just prior to the Electoral College Votes could be a daily/weekly working ritual - any day after today's 3rd quarter would be an awesome time to diminish the alleged power the jerk has - leading up to the electors being beseeched once the new moon starts growing - by the full moon the ritual can be sending out the spell...

I have folders of women - ok just kidding...I have a bunch of broken decks and or decks that I never use..

My version below :

In a line I would place the following cards:
The Devil and The Moon to represent the asshole
The Hanged Man for the Electoral College
The Sun and the Justice for Hillary

- I would place a black candle on the Devil and Moon cards and light it nightly - enforcing the idea of the blackness that surrounds him and his minions - obviously you can use whatever spell/cards/chant you wish

chant:
The light of the candle exposes the deceit
Your vile agenda will end in your defeat

Each day I would move the 2 cards further away from the other three - moving them out of the power area...At the New Moon I would burn those two cards.
Keep burning the back candle to make sure all the bad juju vibes are removed - until

Then, as the moon begins to wax - set a yellow candle on the Hanged man to encourage clarity of thought - and light it nightly with :
chant:
Your time to act honorably is almost at hand
Please vote your conscience to protect all in this land

When it gets closer to the quarter moon - I would take the Hanged Man and hang it outside so it can keep flying your spell in the wind when you are ready for the next phase.

At December 7-13 Light a Silver or Blue candle and place on the Sun and Justice cards - light it nightly
chant:
Your vote is crucial - please harken our plea
Faithless Elector a hero to be

hope you don't mind. but copied this post so i can try and set this up on something. don't want it on my kitchen altar. But i want it out so my husband and i can see it. hmmmmm, think i have a plan.

I am a scientific pantheist, but i have a whole lot of faith in energy traveling to meet up with other energy of its kind.

Luna's Crone

oh, i wanted to say that i just got spellcaster last week and that is the perfect deck to use!

nicky

hope you don't mind. but copied this post so i can try and set this up on something. don't want it on my kitchen altar. But i want it out so my husband and i can see it. hmmmmm, think i have a plan.

I am a scientific pantheist, but i have a whole lot of faith in energy traveling to meet up with other energy of its kind.

I'm thrilled - I would love everyone who has any spells energy work etc to post or do them or join in or whatever ... the only thing keeping me sane is feeling like somehow people will fix this mess!!!

xoxox
nicky

nicky

waxing moon

now until the full moon on December 13
light candle nightly while chanting

growing slowly every night
truth uncovered by your light
fraud and trickery is revealed
stolen election is repealed

Debra

Altered states

I just heard a rebroadcast of Ira Glass's radio show "This American Life" in which the main story is a theatrical production that became a fiasco. Ira observed that a fiasco puts participants into an altered state, where none of the normal rules and expectations obtain.

Trump's popularity seems obviously (1) a broadcasted theatrical performance, and (2) a fiasco. This got me thinking about altered states and electoral college spells, and freeing the electors from normal rules and expectations to act with independence and integrity in the context of the election fiasco.

I'm visualizing the candle flames as the System in Flames. Time for an altered state. Go electors go! Dance your hearts out, laugh in the face of danger, do the right thing!

prudence

Something is going on, we need to keep up with our candles and prayers.

Please keep your candles lit.

All of these spells were so fabulous. Thank you, everyone for sharing. :)