Enchanted Map ~ Offering Readings

Kat Moon

Hey everyone. Normally I am over on the tarot boards, but I have this deck that I really want to try to use. And so lets give it a try (I really hope it is okay to do this here. Moderator if not please move me to the correct place)

A few things to keep in mind ~
1- I would LOVE to try to do some universe messages. IE ~ What does the universe have to tell me about my love life? OR... What does the universe have to say to me?
2- I am wanting to try a broad topic, not really a super specific question.
3- If you have a specific question, please don't ask what so and so thinks of you.
4- And lastly, PLEASE leave feedback. I love hearing what people think on my readings :)

Sometimes it takes me a while to get back to everyone. Don't withdraw your questions, I promise to get to everyone.

I think that is it. Lets give this a try. (I am excited are you??)

~Round One ~
1 ~ lepleadian ~ Reading Done ~ Feedback Received
2 ~ Kittysashimi ~ Reading Done ~ Feedback Received
3 ~ zayats ~ Reading Done ~ Feedback Received
4 ~ crystalrose ~ Reading Done ~ Feedback Received
5 ~ emilygrace ~ Reading Done ~ Feedback Received
6 ~ pageofswords9110 ~ Reading Done ~ Feedback Received
~~~CLOSED~~~

~Round 2~
1 ~ MissNine ~ Reading Done ~ Feedback Received
2 ~ WolfSwan ~ Reading Done ~ Feedback Received
3 ~ amaya1 ~ Reading Done ~ Feedback Received
4 ~ Bonny ~ Reading Done ~ Feedback Received
5 ~ classy ~ Reading Done
6 ~ CosmicBeing - Reading Done
~~~CLOSED~~~

~Round 3~
1 ~ Enlightenment23 ~ Reading Done ~ Feedback Received
2 ~ Padma ~ Reading Done ~ Feedback Received ~ Feedback on Reading Left :)
3 ~ Honeysun ~ Reading Done
4 ~ Moonmaiden69 ~ Reading Done ~ Feedback Received
5 ~ Aries2014 ~ Reading Done ~ Feedback Received
6 ~ Smiling ~ Reading Done ~ Feedback Received ~ Feedback on Reading Left :)
~~~CLOSED~~~

~Round 4~
1 ~ AmethystEyes ~ Reading Done ~ Feedback Received
2 ~ Bonny ~ Reading Done ~ Feedback Received
3 ~ starchaser1277 ~ Reading Done ~ Feedback Received
4 ~ Gwynydd ~ Reading Done ~ Feedback Received
5 ~ Tigerangel ~ Reading Done ~ Feedback Received
6 ~ Ballerina ~ Reading Done ~ Feedback Received
~~~ CLOSED~~~

~Round 5~
1 ~ amaya1 ~ Reading Done
2 ~ GoldenWolf ~ Reading Done ~ Feedback Received
3 ~ Syeraph ~ Reading Done ~ Feedback Received
4 ~ em_idol_twins ~ Reading Done ~ Feedback Received
5 ~ safari ~ Reading Done ~ Feedback Reveived
6 ~ Bonny ~ Reading Done ~ Feedback Received
~~~ CLOSED ~~~

~Round 6~
(To be completed today or tomorrow)
1 ~ MariaPeea ~ Reading Done ~ Feedback Received
2 ~ haleyw ~ Reading Done
3 ~ Jdance
4 ~ junethird
5 ~ winter garden
6 ~ beccas
~~~CLOSED~~~

xoxox

lepleadian

meee pls can you check why i have those strong feelings,,it is like my intuition knows the answer about me and M...;like he has feelings for me...can you check is the universe trying to comunicate with me pls and what could be the message?

Kittysashimi

What does the universe want me to know about studying herbalism?

zayats

Hello!

I'd love a reading! :D What does the Universe want me to know? Thanks!

Kat Moon

meee pls can you check why i have those strong feelings,,it is like my intuition knows the answer about me and M...;like he has feelings for me...can you check is the universe trying to comunicate with me pls and what could be the message?

Sure! I asked what the universe is trying to tell you (cause the universe knows everything lol); not if he has feelings for you too.

Wide Open (rev) ~ Coming Apart (rev) ~ Sad Embrace (rev)

Well normally I don't read reversals, but with every card coming up reversed I figure that I should try to read them this way. So here we go (Wide Open Rev) This is talking about holding on to tight to an idea. Don't try to force something that is not there. It points to the possibility of character traits of jealousy, envy, possessiveness. If things are meant to be they will be. But you don't need to grip onto them. If he is not interested, then you need to accept that. (Coming Apart Rev) "Now is the time to separate paths" is the quote from this card. And I think that it is trying to tell you that things are not what they seem. That you two may not be the perfect match, and it is time to let go of this dream. (Sad Embrace Rev) Losing things is part of life. And that is ok, it is how we deal with this loss that defines us. So while you guys aren't meant to be, that is ok. It is part of the journey. This will pass if you allow it to.

Thoughts?

lepleadian

Sure! I asked what the universe is trying to tell you (cause the universe knows everything lol); not if he has feelings for you too.

Wide Open (rev) ~ Coming Apart (rev) ~ Sad Embrace (rev)

Well normally I don't read reversals, but with every card coming up reversed I figure that I should try to read them this way. So here we go (Wide Open Rev) This is talking about holding on to tight to an idea. Don't try to force something that is not there. It points to the possibility of character traits of jealousy, envy, possessiveness. If things are meant to be they will be. But you don't need to grip onto them. If he is not interested, then you need to accept that. (Coming Apart Rev) "Now is the time to separate paths" is the quote from this card. And I think that it is trying to tell you that things are not what they seem. That you two may not be the perfect match, and it is time to let go of this dream. (Sad Embrace Rev) Losing things is part of life. And that is ok, it is how we deal with this loss that defines us. So while you guys aren't meant to be, that is ok. It is part of the journey. This will pass if you allow it to.

Thoughts?

It is not that i'm possessive, like it is not my first time i have had a crush...and they usually dont last more than 1 month....4 weeks.i agree with that part that not all things are what they seem....Maybe behind this card could be a lesson that it is more related with life...and having these amount of problemes i have right now i dont think there is enough space for him... either love or career ....

how do you think? but you can be right also :) thnx for the time you spent for me

crystalrose

Hi :). What does the universe want me to know?

emilygrace

Hi, what does the universe want me to know about M (a man who I have been involved with in the past)?

Kat Moon

What does the universe want me to know about studying herbalism?

Bone Collector ~ Movement ~ Ride the Wave (rev)

(Bone Collector) I love this card, such a happy person. Makes me think of a buddha for some reason. So this card is all about past wounds, that maybe you are wanting to study herbalism because of something has happened in the past. The nice part about this card is that it is also a message that you are ready to heal those wounds and move on. You are on the right path. (Movement) Let it go and move forward. Right now is all about movement, this is a great path to be on. It will move you from the past to your next stage in life. I like how this card works so well with the bone collector card. It talks about the hurt in the past, and both talk about moving forward. Letting go of the past and moving forward. (Ride the Wave Rev) Think through each of the options in front of you. While everything is moving very fast right, and the possibilities are endless; make sure you see each one through and make the choices using your head. Don't get swept up in the moment.

What are you thoughts here? Am I way off?

Kat Moon

Hello!

I'd love a reading! :D What does the Universe want me to know? Thanks!

Deep Freeze ~ Rock Bottom (Rev) ~ One Ring Circus

I like how well these cards all work together. (Deep Freeze) In the past, you have hesitated instead of acting. You may have lacked the confidence to really move forward. Anxiety, fear, possibly even depression held you back from doing or saying what you wanted. You literally felt frozen. (Rock Bottom) Now you are ready to break free from this cloud. To do so you need to let in some form of spirituality. This card is about letting something bigger then yourself rise you up from being at rock bottom. (While this card also talks about addiction, I am not getting a huge vibe about that. More about your emotional state.) (One Ring Circus) Know who you are. Let yourself move away from this sadness that you carry. Discover who you are without that baggage. You will be in a better place to draw in deeper relationships once you have firm grip on the real you.

Over all these cards play nicely. The move seamlessly (and gently) from one to another to the next. Even using the past present future type layout, they move together. The underlying theme that I am getting, is that you are moving in the right direction. That things will get better and you will be who you are wanting to be.

What are your thoughts here? Am I anywhere close?