Enchanted Map ~ Offering Readings

Kittysashimi

Bone Collector ~ Movement ~ Ride the Wave (rev)

(Bone Collector) I love this card, such a happy person. Makes me think of a buddha for some reason. So this card is all about past wounds, that maybe you are wanting to study herbalism because of something has happened in the past. The nice part about this card is that it is also a message that you are ready to heal those wounds and move on. You are on the right path. (Movement) Let it go and move forward. Right now is all about movement, this is a great path to be on. It will move you from the past to your next stage in life. I like how this card works so well with the bone collector card. It talks about the hurt in the past, and both talk about moving forward. Letting go of the past and moving forward. (Ride the Wave Rev) Think through each of the options in front of you. While everything is moving very fast right, and the possibilities are endless; make sure you see each one through and make the choices using your head. Don't get swept up in the moment.

What are you thoughts here? Am I way off?

I'm currently out studying so I'll leave feedback in a couple of hours. But everything you said fully resonates! You are completely spot on nothing is off! Will leave more detailed feedback later thank you for reading

pageofswords9110

What does the universe want me to know ?

Kat Moon

Hi :). What does the universe want me to know?

Magical Map Shifter (Rev) ~ Wizard of Awakening (Rev) ~ Encouragement

(Magical Map Shifter (Rev) In the past you may have not been able to make your dreams come into your life. Bad relationships, wrong choices, harsh words were all things that clouded your view. It seemed like the clearer you saw your goals the further away they became. (Wizard of Awakening Rev) Right now you may be pushing really hard to get to that end goal. You are focused on what you what and you are pushing to get there. Take a step back right now. Pull your energy back towards you. Maybe meditate some. The harder you push the harder it will be to achieve. (Encouragement) (BTW this is my favorite card in the deck. I love the giraffes) Don't worry you are on the right path. You are moving in the right direction. Things are going to turn out how they are suppose to. You got this

Does any of that resonate? I haven't read for you before, so I don't have any background about what is going on for you. Let me know your thoughts.

Kat Moon

Hi, what does the universe want me to know about M (a man who I have been involved with in the past)?

Flying (Rev) ~ Magical Stream (Rev) ~ Ghostlands (Rev)

(Flying Rev) In the past you guys may have moved to fast. Bit off to much to soon. It seemed like you got swept up in the relationship. Maybe on the physical side of things. And got burned with the fireworks. Taking it slow, may have proven to have worked better for you in the past. (Magic Stream Rev) Right now you may be pushing to hard to have a better relationship with M. You can't force love, or push to have something more then what someone else is willing to give. Take a moment to step back, try being fully present in this moment. Being really present in the now; not what you want tomorrow. You can't recreate the past, but why would you want to if it didn't work the first time? (Ghostlands) This is a great card to have in this place. It speaks that you are looking back at the past through rose colored lenses. That you have a feeling of the good ole days with M. That you are imagining a great romantic future. But you are not present in the here and now; and what you are looking back at, is not completely what happened, and what you are imagining happening is not really what can happen. Bring yourself back to today. Be here now, see the situation for what it is.

Overall~ It seems like you had a huge spark with M in the past. But you may have been burned by it. You want to have a new relationship with him now, but you can't make M want to have the same time of relationship that you are wanting. You are living in a false reality when it comes to M. You need to be present in the right now. See what is really there. Not how you are thinking they were, or how you want them to be.

Thoughts here?

Kat Moon

What does the universe want me to know ?

Magic Prayer (rev) ~ Wishing Well (Rev) ~ Field of Dreams

(Magic Prayer Rev) In the past you have been a bit stubborn. You fell into the trap that your will is the only way for things to be. You pushed your own thoughts, and demanded that others follow along. While this may not have been advert (no huge temper tantrums or angry outburst), you made it well known in your own way that you were unhappy when someone tried to go a different way. (Wishing Well Rev) Now is the time for you to forgo this stubbornness. You need to learn to let go of what you only see. It is time to learn to work with others, or even let their wants come before yours. It is time to learn to work with spirit, not demand what you want. Life is something that is co-created, not shaped by a single person. (Field of Dreams) The world is at your fingertips. When you learn to co create your world, anything is possible. You are able to have anything that you want. Dream big, and work with your guides to make it happen.

Thoughts?

Kat Moon

I'm currently out studying so I'll leave feedback in a couple of hours. But everything you said fully resonates! You are completely spot on nothing is off! Will leave more detailed feedback later thank you for reading

YEA! I am so glad that everything was on point for you :)

emilygrace

Feedback

Flying (Rev) ~ Magical Stream (Rev) ~ Ghostlands (Rev)

(Flying Rev) In the past you guys may have moved to fast. Bit off to much to soon. It seemed like you got swept up in the relationship. Maybe on the physical side of things. And got burned with the fireworks. Taking it slow, may have proven to have worked better for you in the past. (Magic Stream Rev) Right now you may be pushing to hard to have a better relationship with M. You can't force love, or push to have something more then what someone else is willing to give. Take a moment to step back, try being fully present in this moment. Being really present in the now; not what you want tomorrow. You can't recreate the past, but why would you want to if it didn't work the first time? (Ghostlands) This is a great card to have in this place. It speaks that you are looking back at the past through rose colored lenses. That you have a feeling of the good ole days with M. That you are imagining a great romantic future. But you are not present in the here and now; and what you are looking back at, is not completely what happened, and what you are imagining happening is not really what can happen. Bring yourself back to today. Be here now, see the situation for what it is.

Overall~ It seems like you had a huge spark with M in the past. But you may have been burned by it. You want to have a new relationship with him now, but you can't make M want to have the same time of relationship that you are wanting. You are living in a false reality when it comes to M. You need to be present in the right now. See what is really there. Not how you are thinking they were, or how you want them to be.

Thoughts here?

Hey thanks for the reading. First of all, this isn't meant to be anything personal, but have you made sure your deck isn't upside down? I've noticed that there have been a lot of reversed cards in these readings, and you said you normally don't read reversals. Just a thought.

As for the reading, some of it is right and some isn't. But I can't blame you for it, because spirit often speaks to me in hyperbole and gives me doom and gloom messages like this one. It's why I put so little stock in tarot. But for what it was I think you gave a very comprehensive reading. Yes, things moved too fast in the beginning, and if I could redo the whole thing all over again I would have. I am not, however, pushing M to have a relationship with me at the moment. I know fully well that this next phase of my life must be lived independently of him. I don't see how that Ghostlands card can be a good thing. The message seems very negative to me. And I do realize that not everything in the past was great- I know exactly what went wrong and why it did. False reality? I beg to differ. I don't agree with the message, but it's not your fault. I rarely agree with spirit on anything. Thank you for taking the time to read for me. I hope to be able sit again someday! Please do not be personally offended by my comments, because they were not aimed at you as a reader. I think you did a great job. Goodnight! :)

MissNine

Hi Kat Moon. I think you're accepting round 2 sitters, since Round 1 is closed?
If so, please count me in for round 2. :)
What does the universe want me to know about what's coming up in my romantic life?

Kat Moon

Hey thanks for the reading. First of all, this isn't meant to be anything personal, but have you made sure your deck isn't upside down? I've noticed that there have been a lot of reversed cards in these readings, and you said you normally don't read reversals. Just a thought.

As for the reading, some of it is right and some isn't. But I can't blame you for it, because spirit often speaks to me in hyperbole and gives me doom and gloom messages like this one. It's why I put so little stock in tarot. But for what it was I think you gave a very comprehensive reading. Yes, things moved too fast in the beginning, and if I could redo the whole thing all over again I would have. I am not, however, pushing M to have a relationship with me at the moment. I know fully well that this next phase of my life must be lived independently of him. I don't see how that Ghostlands card can be a good thing. The message seems very negative to me. And I do realize that not everything in the past was great- I know exactly what went wrong and why it did. False reality? I beg to differ. I don't agree with the message, but it's not your fault. I rarely agree with spirit on anything. Thank you for taking the time to read for me. I hope to be able sit again someday! Please do not be personally offended by my comments, because they were not aimed at you as a reader. I think you did a great job. Goodnight! :)

HAHAHAHAHA! You made me laugh so hard. Is the deck upside down? I laugh because I had the same exact thought. I actually checked twice.. and then pulled random cards to verify they weren't all upside down. It was driving me nuts. Normally I just turn them right side up and no harm done. But after the first reading I was so intrigued by so many being flipped that I tried to go with it. Not any more, I think that I will go back to not reading reversals.

I am not offended at all by your feedback, in fact I appreciate the detailed feedback (how can we learn if people don't tell us when we are off). It is ironic that you and spirit are so different. Maybe spirit is hard on you, since you don't listen. So doom and gloom is what you get so you end some where in the middle where you are suppose to?

But personally I did not think that this was doom and gloom. Ghostlands, while not a overly positive card, is just a reminder. It is to help move your focus, live in the present. I am sorry that you took this so negatively and that the message was not on point with what you wanted to hear. I would love the chance to read for you again sometime to see if I can give you a better reading one day.

Kat Moon

Hi Kat Moon. I think you're accepting round 2 sitters, since Round 1 is closed?
If so, please count me in for round 2. :)
What does the universe want me to know about what's coming up in my romantic life?

Hi Miss! Of coarse you can sit in on round 2 :)

Gentle Gardener ~ Solitude ~ Rock Bottom

Well.. This does not look like a lightning romance is popping up any time soon I am sorry to say. (Gentle Gardener) All of our thoughts, dreams, nightmares, intentions shape our reality. Every thing that we put out into the universe is what we are going to be getting back. Right now you need to be very conscious about what you are putting out into the universe. Even our fleeting thoughts can send ripples out. At this time, focus on being gentle. Towards yourself, towards past love, towards the mailman who didn't close your box again (just kidding that is my anger at the moment lol). Be gentle and kind to the world, and in return the world will be kind and gentle with you. This will take time, nothing changes over night. (Solitude) Like the gentle gardener hints at, changes won't happen over night. Take this time to meditate, to get to know yourself, to be comfy in your own skin. Become the person that you are really want to be. (Rock Bottom) The old way that you went about finding a romantic interest does not seem to be working. After meditating you might find a new way to go about it. Something completely different. Only by shifting what you are doing, can you expect something different to happen.

Overall it looks like the message is take some time to slow down and be okay with you. Take the time to find a new way to look at how you are finding someone to bring into your life.

Thoughts on this?