Enchanted Map ~ Offering Readings

WolfSwan

Hi Kat,

Love these cards!

What message does the Universe have for me?

amaya1

What the universe wants me to know about my connection with A?should i give up?

Kittysashimi

Bone Collector ~ Movement ~ Ride the Wave (rev)

(Bone Collector) I love this card, such a happy person. Makes me think of a buddha for some reason. So this card is all about past wounds, that maybe you are wanting to study herbalism because of something has happened in the past. The nice part about this card is that it is also a message that you are ready to heal those wounds and move on.
This really resonates with my past. I graduated with my bachelors in 2012 but I just felt lost about what to do with my life. For 3 years, I was kind of in a limbo. I was stuck, I couldn't move forward or backwards, I was just sort of drifting afloat, my depression and anxiety worsened and it felt like I had no more hope in the future. Herbalism was the first thing that felt right for me, it was like the light at the end of a very dark tunnel. Through my studies, I found the optimism and hope for the future that I thought were gone forever. I am so ready to heal my old wounds and move forward with my life.

You are on the right path. (Movement) Let it go and move forward. Right now is all about movement, this is a great path to be on. It will move you from the past to your next stage in life. I like how this card works so well with the bone collector card. It talks about the hurt in the past, and both talk about moving forward. Letting go of the past and moving forward. (Ride the Wave Rev) Think through each of the options in front of you. While everything is moving very fast right, and the possibilities are endless; make sure you see each one through and make the choices using your head. Don't get swept up in the moment.
That is such a wonderful confirmation for me that I am doing the right thing. You are absolutely right, I need let go of my past and continue moving forward. I have been pondering over my options because it seems like there are so many paths I could go into with being an herbalist, I am trying to take my time and decide which way to go, letting the universe show me the signs of what path would bring me closer to my higher purpose.

What are you thoughts here? Am I way off?
Thank you so much for the reading, everything fit perfectly and your advice was really what I needed at this moment in time with my studies.

MissNine

Hi Miss! Of coarse you can sit in on round 2 :)

Gentle Gardener ~ Solitude ~ Rock Bottom

Well.. This does not look like a lightning romance is popping up any time soon I am sorry to say. (Gentle Gardener) All of our thoughts, dreams, nightmares, intentions shape our reality. Every thing that we put out into the universe is what we are going to be getting back. Right now you need to be very conscious about what you are putting out into the universe. Even our fleeting thoughts can send ripples out. At this time, focus on being gentle. Towards yourself, towards past love, towards the mailman who didn't close your box again (just kidding that is my anger at the moment lol). Be gentle and kind to the world, and in return the world will be kind and gentle with you. This will take time, nothing changes over night. (Solitude) Like the gentle gardener hints at, changes won't happen over night. Take this time to meditate, to get to know yourself, to be comfy in your own skin. Become the person that you are really want to be. (Rock Bottom) The old way that you went about finding a romantic interest does not seem to be working. After meditating you might find a new way to go about it. Something completely different. Only by shifting what you are doing, can you expect something different to happen.

Overall it looks like the message is take some time to slow down and be okay with you. Take the time to find a new way to look at how you are finding someone to bring into your life.

Thoughts on this?
Hi Kat!
Thank you again for reading for me. I also have this deck and like it. I think you've done a great job interpreting the cards and summarizing them together as a group. I am having a difficult time connecting with these cards, however.
The past year, I've not been actively looking for a mate, but kept my intentions positive about a guy eventually entering the picture.

Maybe the cards speak of the past year, as through learning to meditate, I've learned more of the extent of my intuitive abilities. I'm happy to honestly be able to say I'm very happy with who I am at my core, after going through a very rough year and I'm stronger because of it. I'm not too sure what to make of shifting of energies to find a partner. I'm sending out positive messages, so no self sabotage. I'm also more confident in myself as an individual than before, thanks to the meditation.

I did have a thought about why the cards seemed to have spoken of a prior phase in my life. I asked what the universe wants me to know about my upcoming love life, and not necessarily the future of my love life. I recently read an article online, written by a psychic energy healer, in which he stated that if he wants to know about a specific situation for a client, he won't ask spirit guides or the universe what the the client should know about a situation, as the information the guides/universe give him might not be right. Guides will try to help the person, but they are only spirits and If we leave it up to their discretion to determine what we need to know about a situation, it might be that they determine we don't need to know about things at the moment. It's food for thought, anyway. What's your take on that, if you don't mind me asking?

Bonny

Hey Cool Kat!

:)

May I ask what the Universe wants to advise me about my love life (C)

zayats

Deep Freeze ~ Rock Bottom (Rev) ~ One Ring Circus

I like how well these cards all work together. (Deep Freeze) In the past, you have hesitated instead of acting. You may have lacked the confidence to really move forward. Anxiety, fear, possibly even depression held you back from doing or saying what you wanted. You literally felt frozen. (Rock Bottom) Now you are ready to break free from this cloud. To do so you need to let in some form of spirituality. This card is about letting something bigger then yourself rise you up from being at rock bottom. (While this card also talks about addiction, I am not getting a huge vibe about that. More about your emotional state.) (One Ring Circus) Know who you are. Let yourself move away from this sadness that you carry. Discover who you are without that baggage. You will be in a better place to draw in deeper relationships once you have firm grip on the real you.

Over all these cards play nicely. The move seamlessly (and gently) from one to another to the next. Even using the past present future type layout, they move together. The underlying theme that I am getting, is that you are moving in the right direction. That things will get better and you will be who you are wanting to be.

What are your thoughts here? Am I anywhere close?
Yes! This totally makes sense :) Thanks a lot! Indeed I was in a dark place and, like you described, felt frozen by fear, anxiety etc. and hit rock bottom. Interesting you mention letting in some form of spirituality - I think I know what it refers to and yes, your reading can be a confirmation I am on the right track. I do want to find out more about who I am and feel more grounded and be myself. So your reading makes perfect sense for me! And thank you for this positive message :)

classy

Hey!
May I sit please?

What does the universe want me to know about this man?

Kat Moon

Hi Kat!
Thank you again for reading for me. I also have this deck and like it. I think you've done a great job interpreting the cards and summarizing them together as a group. I am having a difficult time connecting with these cards, however.
The past year, I've not been actively looking for a mate, but kept my intentions positive about a guy eventually entering the picture.

Maybe the cards speak of the past year, as through learning to meditate, I've learned more of the extent of my intuitive abilities. I'm happy to honestly be able to say I'm very happy with who I am at my core, after going through a very rough year and I'm stronger because of it. I'm not too sure what to make of shifting of energies to find a partner. I'm sending out positive messages, so no self sabotage. I'm also more confident in myself as an individual than before, thanks to the meditation.

I did have a thought about why the cards seemed to have spoken of a prior phase in my life. I asked what the universe wants me to know about my upcoming love life, and not necessarily the future of my love life. I recently read an article online, written by a psychic energy healer, in which he stated that if he wants to know about a specific situation for a client, he won't ask spirit guides or the universe what the the client should know about a situation, as the information the guides/universe give him might not be right. Guides will try to help the person, but they are only spirits and If we leave it up to their discretion to determine what we need to know about a situation, it might be that they determine we don't need to know about things at the moment. It's food for thought, anyway. What's your take on that, if you don't mind me asking?

Do you mean with the cards in general, or connecting with my reading of them? Or both lol.

I am glad that you are in a much better place. It does seem like the cards are reminding of where you have been, not really where you are going or what the future holds (Based on what you told me). I understand what this article is saying. The spirits definition of what you "need to know" could be very different then what you "what to know" about the future. That your guides thought you needed to remember and know where you have come from. Where as you were more wanting to know how to move forward and what was coming up. Big difference.

Also another thing to think about is time. I think time works very differently for spirit. So while we are like, yes that was all in the past; been there done that and have moved on. For spirit the last year, last five years, and in turn the next year or five is just a blink of an eye. So while for us it was a while back, for spirit it is still very much in the present.

You bring up really great points, about wording of the question and timing. Something to think about. Really narrowing down the question to be very specific, while leaving it open ended. Or if you are asking a general question, be ready for a general answer on whatever your guide wants to tell you.

Thanks for the input :)

Kat Moon

Hi Kat,

Love these cards!

What message does the Universe have for me?

Thanks!!! I really like them too :) Just trying to get use to working with them.

Unexpected Visitors ~ Coming to Life ~ Home

(Unexpected Visitors) This card is so very alice in wonderland to me. While you have planned the best of plans; things still tend to awry. Things out of your control tend to pop up at the most inconvenient times. What you are wanting to do, get done, accomplish is just not happening due to these distractions. While you even try to plan for the unexpected (plan B or "just in case"), you are not surprised by the deter, it still puts a kink in your plans. (Coming to Life) All of these little side steps, all of these mis-steps, deters have put you where you are today. At a place to really step into who you are. What you have wanted for yourself is starting to take form. You are becoming the person that you are wanting to be. So while it may have felt like things were falling apart, they were actually falling into place for this moment for you. (Home) You are going to comfortable in your own skin. Love, peace, security are all headed your way in due time. You will be wise and safe within your own thoughts. The popping up of the unexpected, while will never fully stop, they will subside some. Your ability to deal with them will increase and it won't phase you like it has in the past. Home is where your heart is, therefore the things that you look for will always be with you.

Overall -I like how this all flows together. In the past, when things pop up you may have felt uncertain or frazzled. It disrupted the entire flow of the day. But because of all of that you are in a place now to really come into being you. It has given you the skills that you need to become the person that you are meant to be. And a sense of peace and safety in who you are, is coming.

What are your thoughts on this? Does it resonate at all?

Kat Moon

What the universe wants me to know about my connection with A?should i give up?

Encouragement (Rev) ~ Movement (Rev) ~ Commitment (Rev)

All reversed cards again. I am trying to read the reversals, but seem to be getting the messages wrong when I do. So if I am way off, don't hesitate to let me know and I will re-read them for you. Have you been in a relationship with A for a while? Or maybe it is a on again off again type of thing. I am getting the feeling that there is a pattern with this relationship. (Encouragement Rev) Sometimes it is hard to see when we take a wrong turn. That things looks like they are the right way to proceed and then before we know what happened things are all messed up. Not at all how we were thinking (or wanting) them to turn out. (Movement Rev) If we don't learn a lesson that life needs us to learn the first time, we are doomed to repeat it. With the movement reversed here, I am getting the feeling of not being stuck, but that you are in a loop. That things go really with A for a while, then they take a turn, then you stop speaking and then you are back together. The loop in repeating. That you are not quite learning the lesson that you are suppose to be learning. And that being said you are doomed to continue to repeat it until you do. (Commitment Rev) While you are wanting to move out of this loop and into a more stable committed relationship, it may not be time for that, or A may not be wanting that. But there is a very definite lack of commitment all the way around here. That you guys might not be on the same page and something needs to change.

So should you give up, while I don't think that is the message here. I think that you need to look at what you are learning in this process. How are you growing as a person? How is this making you feel? What are you taking away from this? From learning the lesson that life is trying to teach you, you will come to the conclusion about what to do next.

Thoughts?