"Enchanted" vs "Lenormand Cartomancy" Readings.

DownUnderNZer

These are two other Lenormand decks I have not used yet, so I thought I would give them a go to see how they read.

Will they muck around? Be on to it? Be easy to read based on the images? Or Difficult?

QUESTIONS: (Random cards between 3 to 9 and I may have to rewrite them depending on the question).

1) The feet washing up quite frequently in British Columbia still inside running shoes - is that because of A) Foul play, B) Suicide, C) Accidental/Nature/Being drunk, or D) A, B, and C.
2) Why didn't Madam Lenormand share what she knew about the Lenormand?
3) What insight can be shed about the crew that mysteriously died on the SOS Ourang Medan in 1947.

When I get time tomorrow I will start on this then.

DND :)

DownUnderNZer

FEET ASHORE IN BRITISH COLUMBIA

Why since around 2007 have all these different feet washed ashore mainly on one beach or coastal line in British Columbia.

I think my work is cut out for me with this one.

"Man" has come up twice and "Lily" and "Tree" can mean "old" or "going back in time and to a point".

In general:

"E": Lily, Owls, Man

I actually think it has been going on a lot longer than 10 years and am wondering if it is mainly "men". As in feet that belong to "men". (Not just because of running shoes). I think there is nothing to suggest a "serial killer" in these cards and more like it is the "ending up place" as "Lily" can mean "end of a task" or "completion" and "Owls" can be about a meeting place and/or meeting up.

Not to mention a topic of conversation as well I am sure.

So, the reason these feet have ended up where they have has likely gone on longer than 10 years, and due to a completion of a cycle from the detachment of the foot/feet to the ending up of it/them on a shore line.

"LC": Man, Dog, Tree

No violence in these cards although I am wondering do these "feet" belong to people that "knew one another" or are connected to just "one male". That is a possibility.

Again it goes back to a point - so there are roots involved like it started here and ended up there. From Point A to Point Z.

This could also be putting across that the people that once owned these feet may have had something in "common" so they may actually have "known" one another, crossed paths, or there is a connecting factor with all of them. (Other than missing feet).

"E": Yes/No A) Suicide: Crossroads B) Foul Play: Moon C) Accidental/Drunk: Whip D) All: Bouquet

"LC": Yes/No A) Suicide: Sun B) Foul Play: Moon C) Accidental/Drunk: Woman D) All: Key

Looks like "E": Neutral, Yes, No, Yes...... "LC": Yes, Yes, Neutral, and Yes

However, with "Crossroads" as that is a "duality" card and can be about "compromising decisions" I tend to lean towards it being about "suicide" rather than not.

It might be safe to say that these feet have washed ashore for various reasons from suicide to accidental.

DownUnderNZer

Enchanted VS Lenormand Cartomancy

Am not too keen on the Enchanted at all as the images are far too small and the numbers are hard to make out and as for the Lenormand Cartomancy the numbers are easy to read so if the number and image is known it is fine. However, some of the images are totally "abstract" I reckon and some fail to deliver like the "Owls" and "Snake". But with the latter deck I do want to give it a go a bit more!

DownUnderNZer

MADAM MARIE ANNE LENORMAND

Why did she choose not to share what she knew of the Lenormand?

This may be the one that has me stumped yet! "Key" has come up twice in different positions.

"E": Bouquet/Key/WOMAN/Ship/House

I feel this is stating she chose not to because it brought her such "great success" and "fortune". It may have been her little niche in life. So, she wanted to contain it and not let it venture out whether abroad or locally. Not even with family.

"LC": Lily/Ring/STARS/Owls/Key

She was known for it and likely reached "star" like status.

There is a history or past shown with it and maybe she agreed that it would die with her. What she knew of it of course. I do feel she must have been approached or discussions went on between her and others only as it was important in hers and others eyes this was one reason it might not have been shared.

She would have learnt "traditional" and perhaps "generational" I'd say and that may have been an underlying factor. (Lily). Old or Traditional system. (Lily).

But did it stay that way with her as in "traditional"? (Stars).

DownUnderNZer

The Crew That Died Under Mysterious Conditions!

What insight can be shed about the crew that mysteriously died on the SOS Ourang Medan in 1947?

Anything like what was the cause of death, what lead up to it, and any little bit of info etc.

I think this is the true stumper! The one that is going to stop providing answers.
"Sun" came up twice and in different positions.

"E": Lily/Mice/KEY/Sun/Fox

HEALTH: So, to me it looks like something advanced/established/old (possibly pre-dispositioned) that would have caused deterioration/stress/anxiety with some clear cut symptoms. Moments of recovery and then sick again. I am wondering if the nerves were affected, ears, and/or eyes. And whatever it was succeeded only remained hidden or unknown.

Maybe the cause of death was never determined. (I am not sure as I only read it was a mystery with no stories or facts to go with it ).

GENERAL: Whatever peace/calm they had broke down bit by bit. A twist of fate. However, no matter what there was a feeling of optimism and winning the day only this may have been a falsehood and/or deliberate deception.

"LC": Sun/Ring/TOWER/Garden/Fish

HEALTH: Whatever killed them may have affected the body as a whole including the Lymphatic system which means white blood cells (immunity system), the spine, right through to the kidney and/or bladder. Wide spread and it's own free agent. (Viral).

MENINGOCOCCAL MENINGITIS: That I think affects the spine, lymphatic system, the eyes, the head and the whole body at some point - even the kidneys (renal cortical necrosis). And it is only contagious if in close proximity - how much closer can you get on a ship.

Something to consider perhaps.

GENERAL: I am wondering if the crew was fulfilling some official contract to do with the government or a large commercial company. Maybe free lancing or independent work.

About to see if there is any information on it and something more that "a mystery that still exists today".

DownUnderNZer

SOS

Just did a quick read -

1) It could be a hoax.
2) Some have researched this story for many years. One man has spent 45 years on it! :bugeyed:
3) Not a lot of information is written about it yet there was one write up in the "US Coast Guard’s Proceedings of the Merchant Marine Council" which is not likely to be false or made up.

What I did find interesting is that some of the men found dead (if not all) had their mouths and eyes wide open with their heads turned up towards the SUN. Go figure!

There was also one dead dog on board too and I do not think "humans" and "animals" die from the same diseases, so was there perhaps something on board being carried that was lethal enough to kill them all only it could not be "disclosed" thus lost records and details over time. But if it was something "lethal" why did it not kill anyone from the two ships that pulled up to board it etc.

It is indeed a mystery. :D

The Crew That Died Under Mysterious Conditions!

What insight can be shed about the crew that mysteriously died on the SOS Ourang Medan in 1947?

Anything like what was the cause of death, what lead up to it, and any little bit of info etc.

I think this is the true stumper! The one that is going to stop providing answers.
"Sun" came up twice and in different positions.

"E": Lily/Mice/KEY/Sun/Fox

HEALTH: So, to me it looks like something advanced/established/old (possibly pre-dispositioned) that would have caused deterioration/stress/anxiety with some clear cut symptoms. Moments of recovery and then sick again. I am wondering if the nerves were affected, ears, and/or eyes. And whatever it was succeeded only remained hidden or unknown.

Maybe the cause of death was never determined. (I am not sure as I only read it was a mystery with no stories or facts to go with it ).

GENERAL: Whatever peace/calm they had broke down bit by bit. A twist of fate. However, no matter what there was a feeling of optimism and winning the day only this may have been a falsehood and/or deliberate deception.

"LC": Sun/Ring/TOWER/Garden/Fish

HEALTH: Whatever killed them may have affected the body as a whole including the Lymphatic system which means white blood cells (immunity system), the spine, right through to the kidney and/or bladder. Wide spread and it's own free agent. (Viral).

MENINGOCOCCAL MENINGITIS: That I think affects the spine, lymphatic system, the eyes, the head and the whole body at some point - even the kidneys (renal cortical necrosis). And it is only contagious if in close proximity - how much closer can you get on a ship.

Something to consider perhaps.

GENERAL: I am wondering if the crew was fulfilling some official contract to do with the government or a large commercial company. Maybe free lancing or independent work.

About to see if there is any information on it and something more that "a mystery that still exists today".

DownUnderNZer

CASE OF THE MISSING FEET!

Maybe it is not a mystery after all. I thought this was one!

Seems DNA tests have been done and at least two feet matched with a majority being male. One foot found in the 2000's was from a missing person since the 1980's! :bugeyed: That one I have a hard time believing because if bodies can decompose in just days what is the likelihood of one foot being out in the ocean for 20 years? :bugeyed: That has to be wrong unless the body was kept for some time somewhere which means possible foul play.Those are just my thoughts.

Not believed to be human trafficking or victims of the Asia Tsunami in 2004.

Seems what is the "common factor" is most were reported "missing" and are believed to be "suicides". What can be proven is that none of the feet have been hack sawed or anything like that.

One foot that was identified belonged to a missing fisherman, so that was "accidental".

I am not sure if they know who all the feet belong to though as some have not been "identified" and as there have been no bodies recovered there are no matches.

Seems to go from accidental to suicide. Thank goodness not anything like human trafficking. Not ruling out murder though based on that one foot recovered after 20 years - if true.

FEET ASHORE IN BRITISH COLUMBIA

Why since around 2007 have all these different feet washed ashore mainly on one beach or coastal line in British Columbia.

I think my work is cut out for me with this one.

"Man" has come up twice and "Lily" and "Tree" can mean "old" or "going back in time and to a point".

In general:

"E": Lily, Owls, Man

I actually think it has been going on a lot longer than 10 years and am wondering if it is mainly "men". As in feet that belong to "men". (Not just because of running shoes). I think there is nothing to suggest a "serial killer" in these cards and more like it is the "ending up place" as "Lily" can mean "end of a task" or "completion" and "Owls" can be about a meeting place and/or meeting up.

Not to mention a topic of conversation as well I am sure.

So, the reason these feet have ended up where they have has likely gone on longer than 10 years, and due to a completion of a cycle from the detachment of the foot/feet to the ending up of it/them on a shore line.

"LC": Man, Dog, Tree

No violence in these cards although I am wondering do these "feet" belong to people that "knew one another" or are connected to just "one male". That is a possibility.

Again it goes back to a point - so there are roots involved like it started here and ended up there. From Point A to Point Z.

This could also be putting across that the people that once owned these feet may have had something in "common" so they may actually have "known" one another, crossed paths, or there is a connecting factor with all of them. (Other than missing feet).

"E": Yes/No A) Suicide: Crossroads B) Foul Play: Moon C) Accidental/Drunk: Whip D) All: Bouquet

"LC": Yes/No A) Suicide: Sun B) Foul Play: Moon C) Accidental/Drunk: Woman D) All: Key

Looks like "E": Neutral, Yes, No, Yes...... "LC": Yes, Yes, Neutral, and Yes

However, with "Crossroads" as that is a "duality" card and can be about "compromising decisions" I tend to lean towards it being about "suicide" rather than not.

It might be safe to say that these feet have washed ashore for various reasons from suicide to accidental.

DownUnderNZer

ANOTHER COMMON FACTOR

The reason why these shoes are washing up more and more is likely because of how they have been designed in recent years by companies such as Nike and Raebok using light foam and air pockets etc.

So, these people with missing feet were investing in good quality and/or known sports shoes rather than your run of the mill no brand names.

Would this then mean they were into sports, popular things, gangs, or something else?

Someone mentioned on one site that this is likely happening world wide. Trust me - if this was happening in Australia or NZ it would be BIG NEWS. It is not! Why? Because it is not happening.

CASE OF THE MISSING FEET!

Maybe it is not a mystery after all. I thought this was one!

Seems DNA tests have been done and at least two feet matched with a majority being male. One foot found in the 2000's was from a missing person since the 1980's! :bugeyed: That one I have a hard time believing because if bodies can decompose in just days what is the likelihood of one foot being out in the ocean for 20 years? :bugeyed: That has to be wrong unless the body was kept for some time somewhere which means possible foul play.Those are just my thoughts.

Not believed to be human trafficking or victims of the Asia Tsunami in 2004.

Seems what is the "common factor" is most were reported "missing" and are believed to be "suicides". What can be proven is that none of the feet have been hack sawed or anything like that.

One foot that was identified belonged to a missing fisherman, so that was "accidental".

I am not sure if they know who all the feet belong to though as some have not been "identified" and as there have been no bodies recovered there are no matches.

Seems to go from accidental to suicide. Thank goodness not anything like human trafficking. Not ruling out murder though based on that one foot recovered after 20 years - if true.

DownUnderNZer

JUST REALIZED WHAT I MISSED!

That if one shoe or boot was found 20 years after the person went missing that it does likely go back further when shoes/boots did not have air pockets or light foam.

ANOTHER COMMON FACTOR

The reason why these shoes are washing up more and more is likely because of how they have been designed in recent years by companies such as Nike and Raebok using light foam and air pockets etc.

So, these people with missing feet were investing in good quality and/or known sports shoes rather than your run of the mill no brand names.

Would this then mean they were into sports, popular things, gangs, or something else?

Someone mentioned on one site that this is likely happening world wide. Trust me - if this was happening in Australia or NZ it would be BIG NEWS. It is not! Why? Because it is not happening.

DownUnderNZer

MME LENORMAND

Not a lot can be found on her and definitely not how she read or what her techniques were like except that she used a number of tools and would do charts etc. So, I would think with Tarot not Lenormand. Anything like Astrology or birth charts etc.

I did read she "learnt" from Gypsies only I am not sure if that was just the Lenormand or the Tarot. Whether Tarot or Lenormand it would have been "traditional" and likely "generational" with it involving "Gypsies".

I did look up "Gypsies and the "Lenormand" and found a "Gypsy Lenormand deck" with meanings which comes under a category of it's own as LILY is kind of seen as the WORK card in the way of SOMEONE SUPPORTING YOU IN A JOB or GOVERNMENT SUBSIDIES not Moon, Anchor, or Fox in any shape, way, or form. Unless the meanings given are not correct. Not really in the lines of the German, French, Belgium nor Brazilian systems yet it follows the same as the Brazilian in which it has evolved to its own kind of system based on the German maybe. E.g. Owls = Stress/Short duration. That is the same meaning under the German System, but from there it is a bit different in the Gypsy one.

Actually, I think it is close to the German System, but not all cards and meanings.

GYPSY LENORMAND OWLS MEANING: "This card announces news, ideas, emotions and stress. As well as a bird only briefly lingers at one point, the situations are temporary and of short duration. The birds will change a situation, which is important for you".

So, was this the system MME LENORMAND learnt? That is what I would like to know. Or did the most traditional and original system stem from Germany first and then other countries "adapted" it somewhat thereafter. Including the Gypsies, France, and MME Lenormand etc.

Definitely a "thinker".

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx