Energy Oracle quickies...

EmpressArwen

***closed...thanks, all! This was fun!***

Just looking through my brand-spanking new Energy Oracle. Pretty!

I'd like to do some short, to-the-point readings with these. I usually do long winded, in depth, let's-ponder-the-cosmos type readings but not today! lol

Got a straight-forward question?

Feedback is required. Just let me know if it makes sense or not. :)

Kittysashimi

I would love to know what the faeries want me to know right now. [emoji8]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pageofswords9110

Well heeeeeyyyyy !
What do i need to be aware of when it comes to my job ?

And if you have time school also ?

Aries2014

Id like to know what my guides have to say to me please

zhadee

hi Arwen, do your faeries have a message for me? Pretty please romance related. :)

EmpressArwen

I would love to know what the faeries want me to know right now. [emoji8]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#30 The Garden and the Gate,

The faeries are excited that you asked this question! Everything is all tingly and sparkly here right now! Cool! Anyway they are asking you to go further. It's a feeling like you have made tremendous strides lately (they are really happy about this) and that you are on the exact path (spiritually and physically) you are supposed to be on! How exciting! But they want you to step even further out of your comfort zone. The card depicts a child in a garden. There is a gate near here and it is locked. Beyond this gate is a vast misty area with green rolling hills. The garden is beautiful and safe so why would the little girl want to explore further? Because she can. The key to the locked gate is around her neck. She just has to choose to take it off, unlock the gate and step out into the unknown. The faeries are saying that you are capable and ready to do so.

Unlock and open that gate. Now is the time.

EmpressArwen

Sigh. Guys are starving...be right back to these after everyone is fed and happy! lol

MysticMudang

If you still doing these, what do I need to do with my life to feel fulfilled. Thanks in advance!

CosmicBeing

What do the cards have to say about me thinking about going for two studies at the same time?

I can pm details if you need any.

EmpressArwen

Well heeeeeyyyyy !
What do i need to be aware of when it comes to my job ?

#12 The Temple Path

This card states that you are on the right path and that it is the right stepping stone to something bigger. I feel like this job is going to be a good fit for you. You will learn and make more money here which will help you get to where you really want to go. This is just one more step closer to what you really want...and that is a very good thing.

And if you have time school also ?

#44 Woman Holding A Heart

A card of finding your passion in life. I see this as a great sign of wonderful things to come. I also get the feeling that you will meet a mentor through school. Someone who is going to be of importance in getting you through school and ultimately into your chosen field. Pay attention to everyone you meet....and with the woman holding the heart, it makes me wonder if you will end up in cardiology. Hmm...something to consider.

It looks like both work and school are going to go well for you!