Energy Theft

celticnoodle

That might be a better way to 'get' crystal energy?

The thing about using SOME crystals as a protection against 'energy theft' is those crystals were 'thefted' themselves; from the earth, from the (in some cases) children that put in the effort and enforced slavery of digging them up, the mine owner, the country that they came from, into the shop, and then to you. Everyone either got ripped off or made a profit along the way ... all condensed into that little matrix you now hold in your hand.

Just sayin' .... some people DO believe in karma like that ... just washing it under the tap aint gonna fix that.

It doesnt worry me though particularly .... just about everything I use and have is like that .... comes out of a chain of oppression, profit and environmental disaster ( well, more so things like this computer I am using at the moment ... and not so much like the veggies I grow and eat).

I also never thought of it like this, and I can see the evils of it, though really it doesn't worry me particularly either. Very much like you--pretty much everything I have purchased/used would fall into this chain as well--save, again, like you much of the veggies/herbs we consume, which is home grown.

If you want a really good crystal IMO .... it should come from a good source .

I had one literally drop into my hand once ... so I kept it. Some where really sus' about that ... I was told it was bad ( from an indigenous shamanic perspective here - they have a very secret crystal 'technology' going here) .... yet when I explained the whole story to an elder and asked him if I should go and put it back, he said it sounded like it was especially for me, considering the circumstances of what happened.

Digging a big hole here and getting children to rip them out the ground and sell them ...
would NOT go down well!

yep, I agree--a good source, and wow! what an experience you had!

"You just put them rocks down on the ground ... and back away VERY slowly now."

http://www.aboriginalartonline.com/culture/cimages/boomerangs.jpg
:laugh:

Oh my gosh! I think you just helped me realize where another one of the visions I had from my sphere stems!!! So I clicked the link and my jaw dropped from the giant, beautiful crystals.. Then I clicked a link within a link and WHOA! Recognition!!! This is the cave with the underground lake I saw in my crystal ball. It's location is in Mexico. The weird thing is.. I'm getting repetitive visions of places and subjects that originate in Mexico. The most recent was a Legend of an Aztecan Princess and Warrior Love Story. Yes, I saw this exact image that I had never seen before in the sphere. The very first image I got was the Pyramids with the points cut off which suggests the Mayan Pyramids and not Egyptian. These pyramids, there was 3 of them in my vision, are found in Mexico. Then there was the crystal skulls that came up which were discovered in Mexico.

Anyway, I had been wondering where that underground cave lake was and there it is in the link you posted! Ha ha! Awesome..

Thanks ravenest!
WOW! GOTH, you never cease to amaze me with your talents using that crystal ball. It is really amazing!! :thumbsup: lovely pics too!

GotH

WOW! GOTH, you never cease to amaze me with your talents using that crystal ball. It is really amazing!! :thumbsup: lovely pics too!

Thanks to you girl. I give credit where it's due. YOU are the one who showed me the way of the ball. :)

celticnoodle

Thanks to you girl. I give credit where it's due. YOU are the one who showed me the way of the ball. :)

:laugh: I don't think so. not really. But, thank you. I only told you a few pointers that I've read and/or heard from others. And, you are THE MOST awesome reader! I know some good ones, but you really are good! :thumbsup: And, well, the ball and I just don't link. :laugh:

GotH

:laugh: I don't think so. not really. But, thank you. I only told you a few pointers that I've read and/or heard from others. And, you are THE MOST awesome reader! I know some good ones, but you really are good! :thumbsup: And, well, the ball and I just don't link. :laugh:

Thank you. I guess I link with the ball and you amazingly link with the dead... We all link to something uniquely! :joke:

celticnoodle

Thank you. I guess I link with the ball and you amazingly link with the dead... We all link to something uniquely! :joke:

ROFL. yes, I do link with the dead! :D I LOVE THEM! (sometimes more then the living! :eek:)

ravenest

My energy theft.

I was at Cathedral Rocks

Cathedral-Rock-NP_Barokee-to-Native-Dog-Creek-track1_AIngarfield.ashx

Its one of the highest points around ... at the bottom of the rocks, the track climbing up goes between massive cliffs with wide black or white seams of crystals criss-cross the rock face.

Towards the top

http://www.drewhopperphotography.com/gallery-images/cathedral-rock-sunrise.jpg

there is a part where it is flat and takes a step up to a high rock, the step up has a little cave under it and a triangular hole at the back of it. I felt an energy coming out of it. I knew I had to explore it so I stopped, knelt down and looked in, but it was black.

My friends asked me what I was doing ( actually now I am remembering it it didnt drop into my hand ... I will get to that ) ... I said I felt I had to reach under the ledge to inside the little cave. When they asked why and what I thought was in there I said "I dont know ... could be anything between a lump of gold and a black snake."

It was so low and so far in I had to lie down on the ground and but my shoulder up against the ledge (not a good position for a quick withdrawal). Inside it had a sandy floor and a lump in the middle of it, I grabbed it and pulled it out and thats how I got the crystal.

When I got home I showed someone and they said I should L. because he got a black crystal up there. I did and he got it from the same hole and I should ask E about it.

E. was a pretty far out 'magical person' and when I asked her she said she felt the same way, did the same thing but her hand was palm up and something dropped into her hand and when she pulled it out it was the crystal, she showed it to me and it was a beuty , 'better' ( better formed and bigger) than my one.

AS a person interested in geology and rationalism, I figure the top of the triangular cave splits a crystal seam and the pressure of people taking a step up there causes stress, which eventually breaks off crystals and they drop onto the sandy floor of the mini-cave.

However - that doesnt mean that if the 'wrong' person tries to find one .... there will not be a black snake guardian waiting .... :bugeyed: ... I just realised ... he might have been in there all along and just 'allowing'.

I went to a different place where you might be 'allowed' to find or be given a crystal, but in that particular place I didnt see a single one ... not even in the rocks.

GotH

Ooooh! Interesting story R. Did that crystal prove to be anything special in anyway that you are aware of?

AS a person interested in geology and rationalism, I figure the top of the triangular cave splits a crystal seam and the pressure of people taking a step up there causes stress, which eventually breaks off crystals and they drop onto the sandy floor of the mini-cave.

However - that doesnt mean that if the 'wrong' person tries to find one .... there will not be a black snake guardian waiting .... ... I just realised ... he might have been in there all along and just 'allowing'.
Synchronicity. It's all relative and happens as it should. I find it interesting that you felt you needed to feel under there. And just because hers was bigger or whatever doesn't mean it's more special. You know that right.. They call you to them. I've learned that recently. :)

Oh and I would so love to sit inside of that first picture and just look at those rocks. They are thick with stories to tell.. :heart:

ravenest

Ooooh! Interesting story R. Did that crystal prove to be anything special in anyway that you are aware of?

Yep :)

This isnt it , its another black quartz though

http://ep.yimg.com/ay/yhst-80676443912492/dk-44-tibetan-black-quartz-cluster-4.gif

Synchronicity. It's all relative and happens as it should. I find it interesting that you felt you needed to feel under there. And just because hers was bigger or whatever doesn't mean it's more special. You know that right.. They call you to them. I've learned that recently. :)

Oh and I would so love to sit inside of that first picture and just look at those rocks. They are thick with stories to tell.. :heart:

Its great on top but the walk through those paths that go between the splits in the rocks with the black and white seams is pretty amazing.

Gosh ! I just remembered something else ... at the beginning of the track in, near the car park there are these giant rounded boulders ... two of them have large craniums, hollow cheeks, slit eyes and mouth with no nose and look a bit like

http://alienresistance.org/grey-alien-picture.jpg

GotH

The word PROTECTION hits me when I opened that pic. If not in a spiritual way, it looks like it could cut someone up pretty good if you threw it at them. ;)

So that's called black quartz, not smoky quartz?

Its great on top but the walk through those paths that go between the splits in the rocks with the black and white seams is pretty amazing.

Gosh ! I just remembered something else ... at the beginning of the track in, near the car park there are these giant rounded boulders ... two of them have large craniums, hollow cheeks, slit eyes and mouth with no nose and look a bit like

http://alienresistance.org/grey-alien-picture.jpg

So that one pic you posted with the boulders reminds me of this one pic. I could totally see the same thing (aliens) in this as I'm driving by..

http://s1.postimg.org/4r8p1y0gf/2012_01_07_14_49_09.jpg