Energy Theft

ravenest

I wish I could put my old photo of them up here ... they are free standing on a flat grassy area , alone. Cant find a pic of them off the internet :(

The Aboriginals have name for those alien looking critters ... cant remember what it is.

celticnoodle

Wow! Cathedral Rocks and then the top of Cathedral Rock is beautiful! Oh, how I would LOVE to be up there as well!

And that is a beauty of a crystal too. You are surely blessed--to have received such a treasure from the earth, Ravenest. But, I think you probably know that. :)

GOTH, your pic is also gorgeous. Where is that located?

GotH

GOTH, your pic is also gorgeous. Where is that located?

This picture was taken in Southern California. I vow to someday go there with a lounger and a notepad/pen right about sunset and just look and listen to the rocks. lol.. I know that sounds weird but this area of rocks just speaks to me.

ravenest

I'd like to sit inside Nawarla Gabarnmang and hear what those rocks have to say

sites-slide-2.jpg

360%20inside%20view.JPG

celticnoodle

This picture was taken in Southern California. I vow to someday go there with a lounger and a notepad/pen right about sunset and just look and listen to the rocks. lol.. I know that sounds weird but this area of rocks just speaks to me.

nope. not at all. I feel the rocks speak to me too at times. As does our daughter. She always wanted rocks as a kid. We'd go hiking in the mountains and various places, and take her to the gift shop and she'd buy pencils there--(she was also into pencils!) and then go outside to find rocks. :laugh: She was easy to please! and, is also our crystal ball reader, like you.

Wow Ravenest!!! What beauty that is! I'd love to sit in there as well. If you do get to, you'll have to share that with us here. :)

GotH

nope. not at all. I feel the rocks speak to me too at times. As does our daughter. She always wanted rocks as a kid. We'd go hiking in the mountains and various places, and take her to the gift shop and she'd buy pencils there--(she was also into pencils!) and then go outside to find rocks. :laugh: She was easy to please! and, is also our crystal ball reader, like you.

Your daughter sounds cool and easy going. :)