Eros Tarot - uusi

Dee Ell

i asked about this on their instagram... they said "pips in the Marsielle-style" so we'll see!

Yes, technically the Pagan OtherworldsTarot pips are Marseille style too right? And those are still lovely...

alainaobrien

Yes, technically the Pagan OtherworldsTarot pips are Marseille style too right? And those are still lovely...

yes i suppose you're right! they are so lovely and alive that i didn't really see them that way :)

baconwaffles

Yes! Just backed.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Dee Ell

Wow - it funded in 4 hours!

This super limited edition deck will likely sell out very quickly... (perhaps it will save FLiz from having to buy it? 😉 )

FLizarraga

Wow - it funded in 4 hours!

This super limited edition deck will likely sell out very quickly... (perhaps it will save FLiz from having to buy it? 😉 )

I received an email from them this morning, and when I logged in the $30 early bird was already gone! That means 25 people had already beaten me to it. Wanna bet that gregory is one of them? ;)

I backed it, of course, 'cuz what are credit cards for? (Of course I had to back it at the lowest possible level, though, because the "what are credit cards for" philosophy does not leave much room at the top of your credit limit.... :p)

So that's your answer, Dee Ell. I couldn't resist it. I find it deliciously cheeky, and the backs are a hoot.

Dee Ell

Don't you mean to say the BACKS are "deliciously cheeky" ? 😜

btw - did you get my pm last week? I never got a reply 😊

Shade

Backed it; in an alternate life I would have read tarot at the Moulin Rouge and this is the deck I would have used ;-)

starlightexp

I received an email from them this morning, and when I logged in the $30 early bird was already gone! That means 25 people had already beaten me to it. Wanna bet that gregory is one of them? ;)

I backed it, of course, 'cuz what are credit cards for? (Of course I had to back it at the lowest possible level, though, because the "what are credit cards for" philosophy does not leave much room at the top of your credit limit.... :p)

So that's your answer, Dee Ell. I couldn't resist it. I find it deliciously cheeky, and the backs are a hoot.

I know I was #2. I love how this will be in for February. I can't wait to break it in with all those relationship readings. I also went for the bag.