PeopleWillBeYou

2 sitters

Leave your question. :)

Closed

amaya1

How will go the things if i will send to A, a voice message for a date

PeopleWillBeYou

How will go the things if i will send to A, a voice message for a date

Sun - bear - book - rider - heart - (bouquet)

I was going to say it looks like it will go well, but the book kinda just put me off.. I'm thinking book means keeping something to their self.

Well to start off the bear shows confidence unless he is someone that is strong.. If you do end up sending him that message, you may get some good news.

Bear + rider, someone will be brave enough to send a message.
Sun + happiness, shows happiness, success and love.

I see success if you be brave about it, but book is something private. I see here that this message is about something private and not really meant for anyone to know. With rider and heart it shows a message about love and with bouquet to clarify it shows a romantic date, I assume.

Edit: heart can go for showing affection and caring about someone through a date too.

I didn't really meant to pull all those cards but I had trouble with just 3.. But I think it will go successful.. But I'm scared I could be wrong. Please me me know if this doesn't answer your question, may have to pull again.

My question is, why was J staring into my eyes while I was talking to him? I was trying to avoid eye contact and I was being nervous and stuff.

PeopleWillBeYou

Another sitter

If anyone else want to exchange please leave your question. :)

Maria Tarot

Hi I would love one :)
Is my love a man who I already know ?
I'm single.
I can do yours tomorrow. It's very late here.
Thank you

PeopleWillBeYou

Hi I would love one :)
Is my love a man who I already know ?
I'm single.
I can do yours tomorrow. It's very late here.
Thank you

Okay, no problem!

Anchor - key - mountain - clover - fox - (dog)

I was also gonna pull 3 for you, but some how 4 cards fell out after pulling 3 ��

Mountain shows a blockage/delay on having a relationship with a guy. There could be some obstacles in the way.

With anchor + fox, unless you are continuing avoiding something/someone..anchor shows stability and being stuck while fox shows avoidance and trying to hide. I had another clue that fox could mean you may meet this guy at your job.

Key + clover, keys tells me that something is important, clover shows that you should give something a chance or give it a second chance at least. Clover can mean reconciliation, but I'm not certain. Overall it seems key and clover tells that it's important to give something/someone a chance.. even though it can be risky.

Anchor shows stability and commitment but with key, it shows importantance to you? The mountain shows blockage or delay because it involves giving someone a chance but it seems avoidance is involved. Do you avoid giving someone a chance? Or something like that? With fox + dog, I think either you will meet a guy at your job someone that you may know, or for some reason you are hiding from someone that would give you a chance? Dog does show someone familiar and someone that is friendly. But the fox on the other hand is confusing because it shows avoiding something or could be at a job.

This is what I picked up.. does any of this make sense to you? So for your answer, I think its possible you may end up with someone that you may know but if not then this person will be friendly and loyal.

My question is, what did J think of me when i was trying to avoid eye contact with him while talking to him? I never had eye contact like that before.. maybe its just me but I was trying my best to not look him in the eyes, but he was looking me in the eyes and I got shy. Lol

snowmoon

hi,

what should i work and focus on my reading in july?

thank-you.

amaya1

Sun - bear - book - rider - heart - (bouquet)

I was going to say it looks like it will go well, but the book kinda just put me off.. I'm thinking book means keeping something to their self.

Well to start off the bear shows confidence unless he is someone that is strong.. If you do end up sending him that message, you may get some good news.

Bear + rider, someone will be brave enough to send a message.
Sun + happiness, shows happiness, success and love.

I see success if you be brave about it, but book is something private. I see here that this message is about something private and not really meant for anyone to know. With rider and heart it shows a message about love and with bouquet to clarify it shows a romantic date, I assume.

Edit: heart can go for showing affection and caring about someone through a date too.

I didn't really meant to pull all those cards but I had trouble with just 3.. But I think it will go successful.. But I'm scared I could be wrong. Please me me know if this doesn't answer your question, may have to pull again.

My question is, why was J staring into my eyes while I was talking to him? I was trying to avoid eye contact and I was being nervous and stuff.

I will let u know

Snake ring fish

Well i feel that they were a bit aggresive in his own way but that was the point making you feel stressed understanding their intentions. I feel that there is an attraction but somehow it was a quick seduction like to give u a sign of their mood when you were talking....

Dew

Hi,

May I ask for advice on what to expect at the formal event I'm going to tomorrow?

PeopleWillBeYou

hi,

what should i work and focus on my reading in july?

thank-you.

Birds - whip - stork - garden - crossroad

If I can guess, I would assume this has something to do with alot of communication, back and forth with you and other people? The whip shows concentration, you being focused on making improvements and you will be doing better. But With garden and crossroads, I would think you will try to make improvements because there are different multiple places that are involved? Or being out in public?

Birds + crossroads shows communication and alot of it.. With different people , or that it's your decision to make to talk to people.

Whip + garden shows you being more focused and concentrating on either socializing or being out in public.

Stork is you making improvements and if not that then it shows you relocating or moving around.. only if what I said first didnt make sense.

Does this make any sense to you? Also garden can mean some type of social event.

My question is, did J wanted me to make eye contact with him? For some reason I couldn't really look at him in the eyes.