Exchanges 3-5 carders

mahafrins

hi there lets do a few lennys for fb+ exchange.. The return should be timely whose in..
Closed

Dew

hi there lets do a few lennys for fb+ exchange.. The return should be timely whose in..

Hi Mahafrins,

What is the relationship like between R & E?
Thanks,
Dew

mahafrins

Hi Mahafrins,

What is the relationship like between R & E?
Thanks,
Dew
I think they invest a lot in the relationship between each other one person over cares for the other.. maybe they want to move things with each other there is a bond between them of caring ness and affection but a lot is in the woman here...

Bear ship woman

How would AP react when I ask him out next?

Dew

I think they invest a lot in the relationship between each other one person over cares for the other.. maybe they want to move things with each other there is a bond between them of caring ness and affection but a lot is in the woman here...

Bear ship woman

How would AP react when I ask him out next?

Coffin
Heart
Ship

Base: sun

There is a constant stream of warmth about this bit tte cards also speak about it being the ending or moving on of love as well. Sorry this could be more uplifting. The ship and the coffin flank the heart expressing the heartache and longing as well in this too. So the heart in the middle shows the great love there that AP will feel but just strained as well with the weight of the changes going on.

--

Thanks, this might be right - I don't see them much so it's just not known. Interesting about the woman there. Thanks!

Another ok?

If so,

Q. What does F think was the reason for our break up (he is a long time ago ex)...

mahafrins

Coffin
Heart
Ship

Base: sun

There is a constant stream of warmth about this bit tte cards also speak about it being the ending or moving on of love as well. Sorry this could be more uplifting. The ship and the coffin flank the heart expressing the heartache and longing as well in this too. So the heart in the middle shows the great love there that AP will feel but just strained as well with the weight of the changes going on.

--

Thanks, this might be right - I don't see them much so it's just not known. Interesting about the woman there. Thanks!

Another ok?

If so,

Q. What does F think was the reason for our break up (he is a long time ago ex)...
Bear star mountain

Base letter

Maybe they found u very perfect intially but then they felt distant a sort of felt this relationship is too challenging lots of compromises they just went ready for it.. maybe they secretly had someone else in mind too but clearly they found it just too challenging and felt the distance increasing and a loss of hope..

AP is my recent ex we were crazy but we split or he left me..the coffin is probably that the relationship is over but both of us still like each other for darn sure..but he might find it a tough step to say yes to my offer or seeing ship he may say yes too this could go either ways...

Bear star mountain base letter

Same question for me and AP it still bothers me..in fact kills me

Dew

Bear star mountain

Base letter

Maybe they found u very perfect intially but then they felt distant a sort of felt this relationship is too challenging lots of compromises they just went ready for it.. maybe they secretly had someone else in mind too but clearly they found it just too challenging and felt the distance increasing and a loss of hope..

AP is my recent ex we were crazy but we split or he left me..the coffin is probably that the relationship is over but both of us still like each other for darn sure..but he might find it a tough step to say yes to my offer or seeing ship he may say yes too this could go either ways...

Bear star mountain base letter

Same question for me and AP it still bothers me..in fact kills me

Sorry to hear how painful this is for you!!!!!

Lily
Ship
Mountains
Base: Coffin

AP thinks the reason for your break up was a foreign or distant feeling that effected the sexuality and the territory between you. AP felt the power of the sexual longing between you and the power of the frustration that that caused and that seemed to stop the relationship from breathing. The resources didn't let this relationship get off the ground, it was fully exciting sexually (lily) but it was stuck in a rut that made it hard and harder for AP to move in and from these cards it seems that AP likes movement.

--

Yes that's correct. We were young and a loonnngg distance from each other. And writing was all we had for a time but that just made obstacles. We are recently in touch now!

Another ok?

Q. What is going to happen from F towards me, going forward?

think

hey mahafrins

I'd love to exchange if you'll accept me. I'd very new to lennies tho. Have my cards ready.

My question is: how will the relationship between m and d progress in the next 2 months?

mahafrins

Sorry to hear how painful this is for you!!!!!

Lily
Ship
Mountains
Base: Coffin

AP thinks the reason for your break up was a foreign or distant feeling that effected the sexuality and the territory between you. AP felt the power of the sexual longing between you and the power of the frustration that that caused and that seemed to stop the relationship from breathing. The resources didn't let this relationship get off the ground, it was fully exciting sexually (lily) but it was stuck in a rut that made it hard and harder for AP to move in and from these cards it seems that AP likes movement.

--

Yes that's correct. We were young and a loonnngg distance from each other. And writing was all we had for a time but that just made obstacles. We are recently in touch now!

Another ok?

Q. What is going to happen from F towards me, going forward?

He was in merchant Navy he was far... From me..he sexually longed for me and so did I actually but that's a sad reason to break up you know... It was very exciting sexually .it became hard to move in to what could u explain?

There is a possibility of some important communication like of something that could move or something that could be cleared between u too..maybe there is something that's left unsaid something that shouldn't have happened..

Base bird
Clover ship anchor
Why does AP not want to work on renewing this relationship anymore cause I know we ain't over it as yet...but he just ignores all my messages it's weird he doesn't reply.. sort of..

nh786

Hey! How does M see me/view me?

Dew

He was in merchant Navy he was far... From me..he sexually longed for me and so did I actually but that's a sad reason to break up you know... It was very exciting sexually .it became hard to move in to what could u explain?

There is a possibility of some important communication like of something that could move or something that could be cleared between u too..maybe there is something that's left unsaid something that shouldn't have happened..

Base bird
Clover ship anchor
Why does AP not want to work on renewing this relationship anymore cause I know we ain't over it as yet...but he just ignores all my messages it's weird he doesn't reply.. sort of..

Thanks,

Reading on it now. Just to clarify that I meant AP seemed to need to move within the relationship but the distance was making it hard for him to be diverse in the ways he responded to you. It felt like every contact had to be a certain way because of enduring the distance. That's what the cards seem to say.
Back soon, then maybe one more & will have to go to rest. :)