exchanges. me using Madame Endora cards

zayats

closed

Hello! would anyone like to exchange?:) I've got Madame Endora Fortune Telling cards. You can use whatever deck you want.

These readings are for feedback and exchange within a reasonable time frame. I will be here for a couple of hours probably, so it's fine if you can't read straight away. I just don't want to wait for days.

I'm pretty rusty when it comes to this deck and readings in general, but will do my best :)

Just to be clear, I will not accept sitters, who ask the same question on the forum over and over again or who give scarce feedback.

lepleadian

hi could u tell me will i find someone this summer or someoen more than a crush?

amaya1

Nice deck đŸ˜‰ he sent me a heart recently, how do you see him procced our connection next with me?

Sent from my E2115 using Tapatalk

zayats

hi could u tell me will i find someone this summer or someoen more than a crush?

Hi!

I got Mystic Circle, Harlequin and the Caduceus

To me it means that you will find yourself in a situation which will seem mysterious and tempting. Feelings will not be displayed and the person you will be dealing with will not show what they feel. However, you will have very good intuition, so I'd say follow your gut feeling. The cards do not show a relationship straight away, but it could be a beginning of something good, as Caduceus stands for healing, so perhaps someone mysterious you'll meet will trigger a healing process for you.

I'd like to know what E thought of me. (male, non-romantic)

zayats

Nice deck đŸ˜‰ he sent me a heart recently, how do you see him procced our connection next with me?

Hi!

Caduceus, the Gate, the Dagger

So I'd say he'll continue being nice for a while, but then I see some obstacle. Btw, is he far away from you? Because Caduceus also means news from afar.
You know, there is something fishy here. Dagger is a bad sign - is he prone to losing his temper easily? there is some conflict ahead, perhaps you might hear some harsh words.

The underlying card is Harlequin, which means that the person is not showing his real face.

What does E think of our meeting yesterday?

lepleadian

Hi!

I got Mystic Circle, Harlequin and the Caduceus

To me it means that you will find yourself in a situation which will seem mysterious and tempting. Feelings will not be displayed and the person you will be dealing with will not show what they feel. However, you will have very good intuition, so I'd say follow your gut feeling. The cards do not show a relationship straight away, but it could be a beginning of something good, as Caduceus stands for healing, so perhaps someone mysterious you'll meet will trigger a healing process for you.

I'd like to know what E thought of me. (male, non-romantic)

2 of pet, knight of swords, emperior
he thinks that you have a lot to deal with and you deal with ease and grace. or that u do many jobs at the same time in order to ignore overwelming emotions.Also he thinks that you are sharp minded, direct and idealistic person. he feels that you are very appasionate for your own ideas .Also on the other side he could think of you as a intelligent person but often jumps to conclusions.

well i will update you in any case if my intuition will smell this situation

amaya1

Hi!

Caduceus, the Gate, the Dagger

So I'd say he'll continue being nice for a while, but then I see some obstacle. Btw, is he far away from you? Because Caduceus also means news from afar.
You know, there is something fishy here. Dagger is a bad sign - is he prone to losing his temper easily? there is some conflict ahead, perhaps you might hear some harsh words.

The underlying card is Harlequin, which means that the person is not showing his real face.

What does E think of our meeting yesterday?

Oh this sounds so bad. No he is not far away but he is going to travel.soon

Q of cups
9 swords
5 cups

I feel that E ubderstands your feelings and your wills. It seems that he knows that you are interested for him.but there is a block may it is so strong to handle it. I feel that he was feeling a bit sorrow and lost about you. May he has his hands tied from his stress and regretted that he didnt something for you.

WolfSwan

I'd love to exchange.

I'd like to know what are the chances JH will see me on T now that I've joined?

Yours? (Will use my Gilded Tarot).

zayats

I'd love to exchange.

I'd like to know what are the chances JH will see me on T now that I've joined?

Yours? (Will use my Gilded Tarot).

Hi!

The Wolf, the Chalice, the Seer

The chances are very high, I'd say it's almost certain that they will, especially if you've had a feeling about it. The Seer suggests your intuition is very strong, the Chalice promises attainment of the goal. The Wolf however is a bit dubious here. It can mean someone who's keeping a low profile, but it can also be a warning about someone. I'd say JH might find out about you being on T through another person.

As for me, can you tell me what is the overall impression E has of me?

think

Hey Zayats, I'd love to exchange if I can use tarot (don't own oracles)...

How will things progress between me and K (male friend, no romance) in the next week?