Faerie Oracle (Froud) Readings offered

qwaychou

Hi, I'm Qway.
I'm new to doing readings for others and the only deck I am comfortable with is the one listed in the title.
I have all the meanings fleshed out, I just need the experiences of doing readings to apply them to an interpretation.
edit: I will do either three cards or one, as the feeling of your question goes, maybe even a five card

All I ask for is feedback, please.

Since I am so new, please consider this when asking your questions.

DownUnderNZer

Love these cards!

How is it best to deal with the two men I will be having a business meeting with tomorrow?

qwaychou

Love these cards!

How is it best to deal with the two men I will be having a business meeting with tomorrow?

What is important right now is you find a way to express yourself clearly and if needed, creatively. I see that you might be missing the necessary vitality or energy to focus on this situation. Also, please make sure that you set aside your fears, they are not real. Do you have a fear of confrontation? Or speaking in a business sense? These, while they feel very real, are just phobias.

Thank you for being my first reading!!

DownUnderNZer

Cool...but what card or cards did you get.

For learning purposes on AT.

I don't like arguing, so hope it isn't going to be that way inclined.

Creatively. Not sure if it would be a part of it. Do need to be focused, so will keep that in mind as it is important.

Thanks! :)

What is important right now is you find a way to express yourself clearly and if needed, creatively. I see that you might be missing the necessary vitality or energy to focus on this situation. Also, please make sure that you set aside your fears, they are not real. Do you have a fear of confrontation? Or speaking in a business sense? These, while they feel very real, are just phobias.

Thank you for being my first reading!!

WolfSwan

I've never heard of these and would love a reading!

What is the most important thing that is coming up for me in the next 8 weeks?

(let me know if you want me to change the question)!

qwaychou

Oh dear, I'm sorry! I will post them now:
The spread I used was three cards
1. What is important? I got the Spirit Dancer who stands for self expression
2. What is missing? I got Solus, who is energizing
3. What should be done? I got G.Hobyah, who represents imaginary fears.

Cool...but what card or cards did you get.

For learning purposes on AT.

I don't like arguing, so hope it isn't going to be that way inclined.

Creatively. Not sure if it would be a part of it. Do need to be focused, so will keep that in mind as it is important.

Thanks! :)

classy

Hi

Do you see me and K in touch after a year or two?

Thanks

qwaychou

I've never heard of these and would love a reading!

What is the most important thing that is coming up for me in the next 8 weeks?

(let me know if you want me to change the question)!

Three cards for you:
1. what is important? The Green Woman, she tells me that you need to feel happy in your own body, and not to care what others think, make yourself happy, you're the only one who trully can.

2. what is missing? The Friends card. This is a time for you to be able to recieve help from friends, esp if you have been resisting thier help for fear of looking weak. Let thier unconditional support help you in this time.

3. what should be done?
Iris of the Rainbow. she speaks of the brightness after the storm, the rainbow. There is beauty after your struggles, triumph after your troubles.

I hope this is a good thing for you, thank you for requesting a reading!

qwaychou

Hi

Do you see me and K in touch after a year or two?

Thanks

One card was popping out, so here goes:

I got Epona's Wild Daughter, and she stands for nightmares and depression. Depending on how this K fits into your life, I might say no... if they make you happy.
If they are a thorn in your side, then I would say they will stay right there, in your side.

DownUnderNZer

That is so much better!!!

Actually, I am a bit anxious because it was only meant to be with one and that changed yesterday out of the blue and the extra is in a senior position.

So, all kinds of scenarios have been playing out in my mind you could say, and not all in a good light.

Will work on expressing what I want clearly and leave my imagination at home.

Very insightful...thanks. :D

Oh dear, I'm sorry! I will post them now:
The spread I used was three cards
1. What is important? I got the Spirit Dancer who stands for self expression
2. What is missing? I got Solus, who is energizing
3. What should be done? I got G.Hobyah, who represents imaginary fears.