Faerie Seekers Circle (FSC) ~ January 2013 ~ sign up thread

Alta

Hi all,

I'll be away for a week of the sign-up period, but I'll tidy it up on the 29th. And yes, I failed to post a circle for November and December, but hey, we are back!

Time line:

Readings and feedback due by the end of the calender month but best to try for the 20th for readings.

As always:

- this Circle uses the two Brian Froud decks: The Faeries' Oracle and The Heart of Faerie. You may use either deck, or both together. No other faerie decks.

- the thread runs a calendar month, however I ask that you try and finish your readings by the 20th to allow your partner time to consider and respond.

- don't disappear on your partner. If life issues come up, please communicate with them and me and we can work something out. You wouldn't want it to happen to you.

Suggested spread to welcome in the new year and look ahead:

Starting 2013 on the right note:

What positive changes from last year am I carrying forward into 2013?

What new changes will I be looking to make during the coming year?

What left-over negative aspects/qualities from last year should I make an effort to improve?

What positive thing is coming for me that I don't expect?

I thought the spread should start the new year off on an up-beat note. We all have at least some negativity in our lives, so let's focus on the positive for a change. :)

Alta xxxx

daisy chain

great to be first im in

Alta

wow, that was quick! Welcome. :)

celticnoodle

HURRAH!

Thank you for the PM, Alta. I want in on this one! I will be home all month in January. looking forward to this.

Have a great vacation, Alta, (guessing this is why you are going to be away).

Phoenix

Sign me up please!

Alta

Welcome celticnoodle and Phoenix!

Winterchild

Yes!!!

Save me a toadstool :)

baylys

I have just bought a FO on trademe and it should arrive before New Years (if I'm lucky).

I've never used it before but I guess this is the best place as any to start.

So, I'm in!

ladybird

I'm in too! :) Thanks!