Faeries Oracle-Brian Froud

GlamourPuss

Hello,

I was wondering is there anywhere online where I can view all of the cards in this oracle set? I am considering buying them as a gift and possibly for myself but the person I would like to buy them for, is a little 'skittish' about anything too dark or eerie and I wondered if any of the cards in this oracle are like that? Are there any which are particularly negative?

Any other thoughts/guidance on the cards would be lovely and very welcome.

Thank you.

AJ

The green woman scares me :)

This is an Oracle, so the cards are what you read into them, I wouldn't say there is anything at all like traditional spooky cards like death/hanged man/tower.

They come up All the time on ebay very reasonably.

.traveller.

There is an online version of the oracle where you can see the cards. I don't have the link handy as I am at work, but if you Google Froud you are sure to pull it up. Or you can borrow someone's copy of Good Faeries/Bad Faeries, most of the art was taken from there.

Lewen

.traveller. said:
There is an online version of the oracle where you can see the cards. I don't have the link handy as I am at work, but if you Google Froud you are sure to pull it up. Or you can borrow someone's copy of Good Faeries/Bad Faeries, most of the art was taken from there.

Yes, you can find it here at
http://www.worldoffroud.com/www/faeries/oracle/index.cfm

Hope that helps. I love my Froud's Faeries oracle, they are a lively bunch! :D