Fairy card readings

SPIRIT HAWK

Hi guys ..
I was having a much needed sort out in my bedroom and it was really strange ... first I came across some fairy dust , then I came across a fairy ring,then I came across my small fairy door then a fairy stamp all in different places stored, my draws , not literally 😁. My wardrobe , in a bag , and a unopened box of perfume of Anna sui...fairy forest always been drawn to the Fey.. but it so strange !! So thought maybe I should connect to my fairy cards .... so does anyone want a reading only pulling 1 card. As I am more connected to my tarot . But will take 5 to start 😉

crystalrose

I'd like a card from the fairies :). Just a general please, I don't have a question.

Girl Archer

Sounds interesting :) Me please. A general one will do thank you.

MissNine

I would love to sit. A general guidance card for me please. Thank you :)

SPIRIT HAWK

I'd like a card from the fairies :). Just a general please, I don't have a question.

Autumn...... in the fall everything may come together for you , you will experience some blessings along the way though , if you want to manifest something such as a new project, new home, new relationship, career keep thinking positive thoughts and try to visualise and use position affirmations.... as the leaves start to turn and chill is in the air things will become more apparent for growth in some aspects of your situation , or area of your life,

And you are my 2000th post sorry just thought I'd add that lol nothing to do with your card 😄

SPIRIT HAWK

Sounds interesting :) Me please. A general one will do thank you.

Flower power. Maybe you are planting seeds, or tending to a garden as its spring ! If not then advice is try to , or make yourself some essential oil aura spray it simply just smell them. If either don't apply it saying spend time amongst the flowers and breath in there smell this will heal you if your feeling rather low, the essences will magically help your mood and lift you.. also this could apply if you work with either too and could mean you will help others to heal or lift there mood 😊

Girl Archer

Flower power. Maybe you are planting seeds, or tending to a garden as its spring ! If not then advice is try to , or make yourself some essential oil aura spray it simply just smell them. If either don't apply it saying spend time amongst the flowers and breath in there smell this will heal you if your feeling rather low, the essences will magically help your mood and lift you.. also this could apply if you work with either too and could mean you will help others to heal or lift there mood.

This is amazing, it is way past three in the morning and I was feeling listless, unable to sleep and somewhat low. Just thinking a lot about random things. I actually do have a tiny half empty bottle of essential oils, lavender I think. Will rub that on my feet and lightly waft the smell towards my nose so it helps me sleep well :) I am scheduled for a massage tomorrow, so I think I will ask them to incorporate essential oils/flower essences into the massage so it will help heal my soul and relax my body.

Great reading. Loved it, thank you :thumbsup:

SPIRIT HAWK

I would love to sit. A general guidance card for me please. Thank you :)

Be Yourself.... the guidance the cards are saying is bevy yourself with others, don't loose awearnes of the real you, speak, dress, behave as you would normally do and don't worry what others think....". I am me love me or hate me ". Being you is what others will fall in love with the real you not a persona ...

MissNine

Be Yourself.... the guidance the cards are saying is bevy yourself with others, don't loose awearnes of the real you, speak, dress, behave as you would normally do and don't worry what others think....". I am me love me or hate me ". Being you is what others will fall in love with the real you not a persona ...

This resonates. :thumbsup:
I am meeting a man tomorrow and I'll be straight up with him. He was supposed to be mentoring me and violated professional boundaries when he hit on me. So I'm going to tell it like it is tomorrow, when I fire him.

pageofswords9110

Advice for dealing with R please