Fairy Ring Oracle - Checking In

LilRed

Hello all,
We have now been five weeks into out study group and I am looking for feedback if there is any.

Do you like how it is written?

Do you like the random draws?

Is there anything you would change?

You know our deal, be blunt. If I do not know the issues I can not try to address them.

Hope all is well,
LilRed

ncefafn

I'm really enjoying our exploration of the Fairy Ring. I've been super busy this week, which is why I haven't been contributing, but I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. I don't have any criticisms to make -- I think you're doing a great job, LilRed. :)

Kim

purple_scorp

Hey LilRed,

you are powering on like a steam train. Me, on the other hand, am slipping with my part of the bargain (updating our thread at the top of the Oracle section). And, ahem, I'm about four cards behind with my interpretations. But heck....I'll catch up soon.

purple_scorp

LilRed

I understand all too well, and in all honesty I was at times not getting the cards up until Monday. But that is fixed as we now have Internet at homes (YAY!) which means I have internet and my cards in the same place. (BIG YAY!!!) And also I am behind in school so I know how it gets. Would it help you any if I took over doing the sticky note? I want this to be fun for you.
LilRed

purple_scorp

Hey Julia,

Oh, how difficult for you not to have your cards and the net in the same place. Whenever I'd post into that thread, I would I sit there at the computer with that card resting on the keyboard so I could gaze longingly into it.

I think it's a good idea for you to update the sticky note because you know when you are posting the new cards. I'll pm zorya to see how we can change it so that you have access.

Thanks

purple_scorp

LilRed

Net and cards

Well you see I would cheat, I would type it up all at home and post it when I got to school or if I was at mom and dad's. But yes cards and internet in different places is very bad. Ok will keep an eye out for any messages.
LilRed

Satori

I want this deck, I want this deck, I want this deck!

Ummm, the deck was supposed to appear magically in the air right here in front of me and nothing has happended yet.

Uh, Kim? Purple_Scorp...any Fairy Ring decks popping into existence over your way that should have come here? Guys, hello.....hello.......

purple_scorp

*purple_scorp checks under chair......nup can't see a ring there.....checks in the freezer....no ring there either.....hmm, what about in the chocolate drawer.....ah-huh.....found it, who wants a piece.....of chocolate, that is :)

Sorry elf, can't help. Did you put a picture of the deck in your Heart's Desire box? You're usually pretty good at manifesting.

purple_scorp