Feathers everywhere and a peregrine falcon this morning!

WolfSwan

I've started to notice feathers everywhere in the last few days, and it's getting more and more prevalent. I see them in the stairwell on my office building, as I'm going for a run, and this morning I was walking with a friend and I probably saw about 20 feathers just on my walk over a 3 hour period that we were hanging out.

Eventually we were in this park, and there was a loud screeching noise, a repeated noise when I wasn't paying attention, and then as soon as I looked up to see where it was coming from a peregrine falcon looked directly at me and took flight over me.

I'm wondering if anyone with animal medicine and symbolism knowledge can help me identify the meaning. I have been working with angel energy lately, which is a big shift, so maybe it's confirmation that "angels" are around and helping me. The peregrine is about strategising and focused action.

Any other suggestions?

Saskia

I've started to notice feathers everywhere in the last few days, and it's getting more and more prevalent. I see them in the stairwell on my office building, as I'm going for a run, and this morning I was walking with a friend and I probably saw about 20 feathers just on my walk over a 3 hour period that we were hanging out.

Eventually we were in this park, and there was a loud screeching noise, a repeated noise when I wasn't paying attention, and then as soon as I looked up to see where it was coming from a peregrine falcon looked directly at me and took flight over me.

I'm wondering if anyone with animal medicine and symbolism knowledge can help me identify the meaning. I have been working with angel energy lately, which is a big shift, so maybe it's confirmation that "angels" are around and helping me. The peregrine is about strategising and focused action.

Any other suggestions?

Sounds plausible :) according to the Druid animal oracle cards, the Hawk is about having or needing the ability to look at your life from a higher perspective, to see and understand everything in context. Not sure if this resonates?

WolfSwan

Sounds plausible :) according to the Druid animal oracle cards, the Hawk is about having or needing the ability to look at your life from a higher perspective, to see and understand everything in context. Not sure if this resonates?

Yes that does actually. It was odd to see this sea hawk / falcon in East Perth. And it screeched and screeched until I looked up at it, then it looked at me and took off, flying directly above me before flying away.

It was pretty impressive :)