Fertiity help please

Ace

I did a reading for a client who is struggling to get pregnant. I felt that a pregnancy was possible and would happen soon. But I also felt that a magical something would help. I think I have packed away my candle magic book so I am asking you guys for help: Anyone have a candle color or candle magic ritual to suggest to help her get pregnant? I don't want anything too complicated, just a simple charm that would put her in the right mindset to be hopeful. Maybe not a candle but something?

barb

WolfSpirit

I did a quick search in books I had lying around by Edain McCoy and Christopher Penczac, and found the following things used in fertility magic:

Element: Earth

Color: green

Herbs, Trees, Plants etc.
Acorn, Barley, Bistort, Carrot, Eggs, Grape Vines, Grass, Hawthorn, Holly, Moonwort, Mugwort, Oak, Pine/Pine Cone, Potatoes, Primrose, Reed, Rice, Saffron, Wheat, Willow Leaves

Stones:
Emerald, Geodes, Jade, Malachite

Animal: rabbit

But I think you could also make a simple spell with tarot cards that represent fertility (Empress, ace of pentacles...)

Apollonia

I did a reading for a client who is struggling to get pregnant. I felt that a pregnancy was possible and would happen soon. But I also felt that a magical something would help. I think I have packed away my candle magic book so I am asking you guys for help: Anyone have a candle color or candle magic ritual to suggest to help her get pregnant? I don't want anything too complicated, just a simple charm that would put her in the right mindset to be hopeful. Maybe not a candle but something?

barb
In this situation, it can be helpful to ask for help from one's ancestors. I generally recommend that the woman who is trying to get pregnant think of a departed female family member who was a great mom, had several children, became pregnant easily, had trouble free pregnancies, etc. She would then set up an altar in remembrance of that ancestor, with a white candle and a photo of that person, or, if a photo is unavailable, an object that either belonged to that person, or is somehow reminiscent of that person.

Set this altar up in a nice area of the home, an area where the ancestor will feel cherished and comfortable. (I never thought I had to state this, since it was obvious to me, until I had a client tell me that her altar hadn't worked. I asked her where she had put it, and she said it was in the back seat of her car. Needless to say, that ancestor did not feel special. A couple of months after she moved the altar to her family room, she became pregnant.)

When the altar has been set up and you are ready to begin, light the candle and call the ancestor by name. Tell her who you are and remind her of how you are related to her, then ask for her assistance, telling her that you are coming to her for help because she was a mother and you want to be a mother and (important) to continue her bloodline. Ask for her help in finding someone who is presently in spirit form who would like to be your child.

Speak with this ancestor often, and place flowers or treats on the altar when you can. I have found that creating a relationship with an ancestor in this way can give that little extra jolt of energy that is sometimes needed.

Ace

thanks for the help guys! Something a bit more simple, like JUST a candle would be more useful to her I think but all suggestions are welcome!
barb

Apollonia

thanks for the help guys! Something a bit more simple, like JUST a candle would be more useful to her I think but all suggestions are welcome!
barb
Okay, but I will point out that in your original post you said not a candle, but in the same post you talked about candle magic, and now you say just a candle.

IMO she can light a candle, but it won't have the same energy that doing a spell or connecting with an ancestor would have. I wish her luck though.

Padma

Apollonia, that was just beautiful! (your spell with the ancestor) - I will keep that in mind, should I meet someone needing help that way!

ETA Ace, if the lady is not wanting to put any effort into it, or is not comfortable with small ritual, (spell or magic) then perhaps it best that she not use it.

Ace

Its not that the lady doesn't want to put effort into it, but that I--not her--was looking for a simple charm or candle t help. What I meant at the end of my request was IF NOT a candle what else? I didn't mean to contradict myself.

I don't know how complicated she could or could not handle, but I wanted a simple suggestion that would help her mindset.

As I have said, I did a reading for this client. She has been struggling with fertility as I said, actually, she has had 2 miscarriages. She had been under doctors care but the biggest thing I saw for her was that she needs to relax and have sex more often. So I thought a simple candle or other charm might help her to relax. I was the one suggesting something simple, she isn't lazy but I don't have the expertise to suggest anything complicated. Which is why I appreciate your suggestions!

barb

Padma

Champagne + Bubblebath + Candles + Romance + Love + Ovulation day of the month, Usually = pregnancy and baby :)

I think she can handle that part }) !

In regard to yourself, :angel:, you can do prayers and invocations on her behalf! Whether it involves candles or not is of no matter. What is important - always - imo - is the *intention*.

Intention must be strong, unrelenting, positive, and sure/confident.

Good luck! :love:

UrbanBramble

If there is a practitioner locally that is skilled in "dressing" candles, I would contact them or have her contact them and ask them for a candle suited to her individual needs. They can anoint it and weave a spell in themselves. Sometimes new age stores have general candles that have been dressed and can recommend the proper one, but if there is a root worker or just a candle magic store they will be more specific. Where I used to live there was a store that would dress candles right in front of you, for a seven day novena candle it cost about $5.

In general I would get a seven day novena candle, say a spell or write one on the glass, and let it burn down without blowing it out. They are encased in glass so it is safe as long as it is placed on a surface that isn't flammable (in case the glass breaks or tips over).

Nemia

Apollonia - how beautiful. I love love love your advice. It's filled with beauty and awareness of the chain of generations. I have a friend in that situation and I'll tell her about it.